Internet Pills

timelinker14

Wanderer of the Agora
Reaction score
Awards
If you remember in the late 2000s and early 2010s, the terms "blue pill" and "red pill" began spreading around. Of course, these all began becuase of the 1999 movie, The Matrix. The term red pill became associated with incels, MGTOW, and men's right activist. It provided a "harsh truth" about the reality of the world. As far as I remember, it included things like pick-up artists, the "reality" of women, and how to actually succeed in life (according to the "ideology". Basically, the system had rules, and if you learned to play and control those rules, you would get ahead. Here's a video from Gerbert Johnson which explaines the manosphere and the red pill:
View: https://youtu.be/gMupeUdtlmU?si=k-7GQOrqYdWyS_zy

In contrast, the blue pill, just like in The Matrix, became synonymous with obedience. Of accepting the status quo. In regard to dating, it denied the materialist nature of women that the red pill fervently believe in. Instead, it suggests things like "putting yourself out there", "just be yourself", "get a haircut, exercise, have good hygiene, and it's just a matter of time". Here's a video about Eizenlganger that explains both blue pill and red pill ideology more in depth:
View: https://youtu.be/tMg5s8SnxLs?si=j0-JX1ipiAuv8uq2

Of course, there is also the black pill. If I could summarize these pill in one sentence it would be "it's all over". Basically, taking the black pill, as the Incel Wiki says (can't believe that site actually exists):

"The blackpill is a philosophy that argues that physical attractiveness is the most critical factor in determining men's dating success, especially in modern Western countries.[1] A man's money, status, and social skills are argued to be other factors of secondary importance, which is known as LMS theory. An expanded or alternate definition proposes that a man's dating and life outcomes generally rely on genetically determined traits.[2][3] As a consequence of these beliefs, blackpillers often argue that men's dating issues require systematic rather than individual solutions, if there is any solution at all for the most disadvantaged males.[4] Someone who holds a certain amount of blackpill beliefs is called a blackpiller or blackpilled". https://incels.wiki/w/Blackpill

In the late 2010s, I came across some sites which contained archives upon archives of charts. Some of them were straight from /lit/, /x/, /pol/, and /his/. Here, I found a plethora of other pills, which I will explain. First, here is one of the pictures I found about them:

Pills Overview.jpg

As you can see, there are many more now. Also, it has now this weird obsession with NWO and the Iluminati. However, this is not all. We have even more pills, as well as reading lists for these pills. And boy, am I a sucker for reading lists, even if they are garbage or poorly made.

Red pill:
Red Pill.jpg

Red Pill Tier.png

Black pill:

Black Pill.png

Black Pill.png

Green pill:

Green Pill.jpg
Greenpillogy.png
Greenpill.png

Brown pill:

Brown Pill.jpg

Blind pill:
Blind Pill.png

Golden pill:
Golden Pill.jpg

Grey pill:

Grey Pill.png

Neon pill:

Neon Pill.gif

White pill:

White Pill.png

Orange pill:

Orange Pill - Bitcoin.jpg

Iron pill:
Iron Pill.png

And many more.

I know these are all just memes, and not to be taken seriously, and I don't. But I don't know why, I find the idea itself interesting. What other pills would you suggest? Which interests you? I would love to talk about this topic with you all.

Virtual Cafe Awards

赤い男

번호9
Reaction score
Awards
Throughout history, humanity has grappled with the notion of identity and self-discovery. Yet, in today's society, it seems that many have relinquished this sacred journey in favor of easy answers and quick fixes. The metaphorical "pills" symbolize a dependency on external sources to define one's existence, representing a surrender of autonomy and personal agency.
It is a reflection of the modern condition, where individuals are bombarded with directives and expectations from all corners – social media, advertising, societal norms – leaving little room for genuine self-exploration. The allure of conformity, of blending into the crowd, often outweighs the courage required to chart one's own path.

But in this pursuit of conformity lies a profound paradox: those who conform most fervently are often the loudest proclaimers of their individuality. They adorn themselves with the trappings of rebellion – tattoos, slogans, ideologies – yet beneath the surface, they remain bound by the same chains of conformity they claim to despise. The concept of "pills" extends beyond mere constructs; it encompasses any external influence that dictates our thoughts, actions, and beliefs. It could be the prescribed as a metaphorical medications that promise to alleviate our anxieties, the self-help gurus who peddle happiness in 10 easy steps, or the societal expectations that dictate our career choices and life milestones. To dismiss the prevalence of "pills" as outdated is to underestimate their insidious influence on our collective psyche. They serve as a crutch for those who fear the uncertainty of self-discovery, offering a semblance of control in an otherwise chaotic world. Yet, in reality, they only serve to stifle our potential for growth and self-actualization.

I, for one, refuse to be bound by the shackles of external validation and conformity. I choose to embrace the uncertainty of my own journey, to navigate the labyrinth of self-discovery with courage and conviction. For true strength lies not in the conformity of the masses but in the resilience of the individual spirit. And it is only by rejecting the false promises of "pills" that we can truly awaken to our own potential and reclaim our humanity.

Please, never let internet or someone else to dictate your life **kisses you passionetly**

ee.gif

Virtual Cafe Awards

Jade

Shameless Germaniboo
Reaction score
Awards
Website
idelides.xyz
These pills seem almost like male astrology, like an inability to see individuals as individuals and instead only being able to understand actions and motivations as a subset of some larger, collective weltanschauung. I think part of what makes it so appealing is that it promotes what a lot of broken men already want to believe - that merely by associating themselves with a successful group and adopting their mannerisms they will be empowered through becoming a part of it. It's poison to individuality, but since the target audience has no worth as individuals anyway, they don't lose anything of value.

Ultimately, however, it's only a cope. No one is empowered by taking on these memetic identities any more than people were empowered by fervently identifying as communists, christians, or even fascists. In fact it only amplifies their own failures and insecurities even further by disguising the emptiness of their lives as tests or righteous struggles, and preventing the psychological development necessary to break out of the vicious cycle they've trapped themselves in and gaining the strength necessary to assert their own individuality and fulfill their desires.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Jade

Shameless Germaniboo
Reaction score
Awards
Website
idelides.xyz
Throughout history, humanity has grappled with the notion of identity and self-discovery. Yet, in today's society, it seems that many have relinquished this sacred journey in favor of easy answers and quick fixes. The metaphorical "pills" symbolize a dependency on external sources to define one's existence, representing a surrender of autonomy and personal agency.
It is a reflection of the modern condition, where individuals are bombarded with directives and expectations from all corners – social media, advertising, societal norms – leaving little room for genuine self-exploration. The allure of conformity, of blending into the crowd, often outweighs the courage required to chart one's own path.

But in this pursuit of conformity lies a profound paradox: those who conform most fervently are often the loudest proclaimers of their individuality. They adorn themselves with the trappings of rebellion – tattoos, slogans, ideologies – yet beneath the surface, they remain bound by the same chains of conformity they claim to despise. The concept of "pills" extends beyond mere constructs; it encompasses any external influence that dictates our thoughts, actions, and beliefs. It could be the prescribed as a metaphorical medications that promise to alleviate our anxieties, the self-help gurus who peddle happiness in 10 easy steps, or the societal expectations that dictate our career choices and life milestones. To dismiss the prevalence of "pills" as outdated is to underestimate their insidious influence on our collective psyche. They serve as a crutch for those who fear the uncertainty of self-discovery, offering a semblance of control in an otherwise chaotic world. Yet, in reality, they only serve to stifle our potential for growth and self-actualization.

I, for one, refuse to be bound by the shackles of external validation and conformity. I choose to embrace the uncertainty of my own journey, to navigate the labyrinth of self-discovery with courage and conviction. For true strength lies not in the conformity of the masses but in the resilience of the individual spirit. And it is only by rejecting the false promises of "pills" that we can truly awaken to our own potential and reclaim our humanity.

Please, never let internet or someone else to dictate your life **kisses you passionetly**

View attachment 90334
Dang your response was pretty much the same as mine, but you beat me to the punch lol

Virtual Cafe Awards
These pills seem almost like male astrology, like an inability to see individuals as individuals and instead only being able to understand actions and motivations as a subset of some larger, collective weltanschauung. I think part of what makes it so appealing is that it promotes what a lot of broken men already want to believe - that merely by associating themselves with a successful group and adopting their mannerisms they will be empowered through becoming a part of it. It's poison to individuality, but since the target audience has no worth as individuals anyway, they don't lose anything of value.
Sounds like you're green pilled. OMG. I'm green pilled but when the stars align I'm indigo pilled.

Virtual Cafe Awards

№56

Self-Hating Bureaucrat
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
no56.neocities.org
I actually like this style of reading chart a lot, but most of these aren't very useful or interesting. Except for the bitcoin one and the "blindpill" graphic (which I like) they don't provide any explanation of what the individual books are supposed to be about, what you're supposed to be getting out of them, or any other proof that the person who made the image actually read all the books on it. It's like the creator threw together a list of everything they read in the last year and called it a day. I think the format works way better when its either a short list for a very specific/weird topic, or a long list with commentary or a flow chart. Otherwise there's no motivation to actually read the stuff on it.
Banepill.png

Virtual Cafe Awards
I actually like this style of reading chart a lot, but most of these aren't very useful or interesting. Except for the bitcoin one and the "blindpill" graphic (which I like) they don't provide any explanation of what the individual books are supposed to be about, what you're supposed to be getting out of them, or any other proof that the person who made the image actually read all the books on it. It's like the creator threw together a list of everything they read in the last year and called it a day. I think the format works way better when its either a short list for a very specific/weird topic, or a long list with commentary or a flow chart. Otherwise there's no motivation to actually read the stuff on it.
View attachment 90348
I wanna be bane pilled...

Virtual Cafe Awards
It's not an easy pill to swallow, the process can be extremely painful.
View attachment 90359
tom hardy bane GIF

Let me at it. Even if Icarus flew to close to the sun, he was close. I'm gonna be in Tiktok sigma edits for the rest eternity.

Virtual Cafe Awards

oracle

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Website
7oracle.github.io
Blackpill, Not Even Once.
Its like the biggest cope to not fix your life. You end up blaming all of your problems on genetics and the current state of female hypergamy instead of self-improooving. Sure theres looksmaxxing but one of the blackpills is that most guys need surgery to compete with le Chads. Its like mentally cucking yourself.

Jade

Shameless Germaniboo
Reaction score
Awards
Website
idelides.xyz
Blackpill, Not Even Once.
Its like the biggest cope to not fix your life. You end up blaming all of your problems on genetics and the current state of female hypergamy instead of self-improooving. Sure theres looksmaxxing but one of the blackpills is that most guys need surgery to compete with le Chads. Its like mentally cucking yourself.
Average Blackpill adherant

Nurgle_Banner.jpg

Virtual Cafe Awards
I'll make a monarchy pill starter pack and share it
As far as I know, techno-monarchist Mencius Moldbug first used "red pills" as early as 2007 as a metaphor for arguments against democracy and liberalism, and then was surprised by others adapting it for MRA/incel/conservative purposes. Now we have the bizarre situation where a term created by two transgender left-wing gnostics will be unironically used by conservative Catholics and Orthodox, ultimately because some nerd wanted California to have its own CEO.

I would say I hate the idea of pills, but the image of snake oil salesmen selling them by the bottle is symbolically just too good to pass up

SacredNeetHourai

Patron St. of Dreams and NEETs
Reaction score
Awards
This whole "x pill" thing just sounds to me like personality tests for terminally online people.

Come to think of it that sounds like something that would be a personality test... "What kind of pill did you take?"

I love to see how it integrates into this massive schizo mess that is internet lingo though, you aren't just "someone who can't get laid" anymore, you're a "blackpilled looksmaxxing incel" and this same mess of lingustics obviously goes just beyond being an incel, it's super fun to see language become corrupt in ways as the internet makes new and insane words for both emerging phenomena and retronyms for things that have been around for ages,
like, for example "-core" or giving name to "aesthetics"