R*ddit Cringe

Does this turn you on?
1024px-Oryctolagus_cuniculus_Tasmania_2.jpg
The difference is that lopunny is humanoid while the rabbit is an animal. But the Vaporeon and the like are also animal like.

Therefore lapunny is not Haram.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Njordr

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
View attachment 90981
I love how half the post is a preface written after the post was made, to make the most banal statement.
> pica (eating disorder), or stress, or so...
reminds me of how the most gay greentexts use to explain in the most concise terms how the most gay acts/thought with bros were any way gay at all; always so sad to see those...
(not that they are gay, but that they are in denial and try to excuse themselves... like, if you are ashamed and cant answer straight, then why do you type at all?)

Virtual Cafe Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

GENOSAD

...or something equally edgy.
Reaction score
Awards
Website
genosadness.neocities.org
I think that once you start lewding the animal-like pokemon you are officially into interspecies relationships and just want to seek the most "approved" route for it. Also, cringe. Especially when there are much better pokemon to lewd like Lapunny.
So if the Glaceon started walking around on its back legs and had a giant pair of tits, you'd be OK with fucking it?

Virtual Cafe Awards
So if the Glaceon started walking around on its back legs and had a giant pair of tits, you'd be OK with fucking it?
Yeah he would.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

GENOSAD

...or something equally edgy.
Reaction score
Awards
Website
genosadness.neocities.org
If its anthropomorphic(human-like) yes, if not, no. It is haram to interface with anything not anthropomorphic.
Using Lopunny as a model, suppose she was only able to make animal sounds and could not speak, but looked more human than she does. Would you still fuck it?

Virtual Cafe Awards