EzzyCrafts
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Awards About Agora Gang Tags

• AUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    • Coffee (Like)
    Reactions: alk
    ETierhuman
    ETierhuman
    RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    Rams969
    Rams969
    One day I'm going crazy and I will start screaming at random people in their faces like a monkey
    Vaxxie, Vaxxie, Heart Attacksie!
    Takes his tests and wears his maskies.
    Still got Covid, every strain.
    Got spike proteins in his brain!
    Got the VAIDS at 24,
    "Dr. Fauchi, gimmie more!"
    Had a stroke at 25,
    "Thank Moderna I'm alive!"
    Swollen heart at 26,
    Prayed to Pfizer for a fix.
    Died of SADS at 27,
    Somehow thought he'd get to heaven!
    Vaxxie, Vaxxie, heart attacksie!
    Took his clot shots, wore his maskies!
    Obituary headline noted:
    "Anti-Vaxxer Dies of Covid"

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE I LOVE FREE FRIES FOR VACCINATIONS HI HI HI HI HI WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK DONT WORRY I AM JUST BEING RETARDED DO NOT WORRY
    You will record a commercial in the target language, Spanish, which will count as 25% of your semester exam. The product that you are selling is your choice, as long as it is appropriate. You will need to memorize the information and not read it from your script. It needs to include the following:

15 new words not covered in textbook
    Use of visuals
    Minimum 10 verbs in present tense correctly conjugated
    Use of ir + a + infinitive verb at least three times
    Use of me gusta or no me gusta at least three times
    Minimum 10 adjectives of a description noun adjective agreement
    Use correct sentence structure
    Minimum of 2 minutes

what should i sell?
    LostintheCycle
    LostintheCycle
    ME GUSTA!
    NO ME GUSTA!
    ME GUSTA!
    Brapuccino
    Brapuccino
    Amigo, Amiga! Cansado de las burlas hacia si micropene?
    No sufra más! Presentando VergaEnorme, la única prótesis genital avalada por la FDA como segura y eficaz!
    No más miradas condescendientes en las duchas del gimnasio. Recupere el respeto de sus amigos y eleve su autoestima como nunca antes, solo con VergaEnorme! Ordene ya! Nuestras operadoras le están esperando! No deje pasar está oportunidad, le incluiremos de regalo un juego de SuperPelotas totalmente gratis! Llame ahora!
    I require some assistance with this topic. I currently own a TI-nSpire CX II with version v5.4.0 installed. It previously was on v5.2.0, but I updated it when I thought it wasn't working right. I discovered ndless not even a week after this.
    As far as I know it unlocks and installs the CAS features on the calculator, which normally would have to be obtained by buying a completely different model (wtf) with the CAS to give the ability for it to solve variables iin equations.

It only supports versions under v5.3.0, but I know various peers who have the same calculator on builds compatible with this program. The problem is that they're unwilling to swap calculators with me, despite there being little to no difference at all aside from the versions.

what should i do in order to swap calculators with a peer to achieve this goal? My current methods are not working and this is very important for me and i am considering a stealth swap with someone
    Does anyone have any good starters for starting the awakening of a normie friend who's attached to social media?
    Troll Science

how to troll the entire USA

Step 1: everything relies on google and amazon and cloudflare

step 2: find google headquarters & datacenters

step 3: get inside info or do it traditionally with boom boom devices

step 4: destroy super scary tech place

step 5: because they were hacked and deleted (or bombed) their servers are DAMAGED

step 6: watch everyone go riot in their cities for google
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…