Chris Chan's incest rape charge was dismissed.

You'd love to see it except in horror!

1692995344327.png

1692995397764.png

1692995314972.png

ngl, I'm extremely terrified of this outcome but from what I've been told, he'll be sent to a special needs home.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
ngl, I'm extremely terrified of this outcome but from what I've been told, he'll be sent to a special needs home.

He's already in a special needs home. My understanding is that his attorney kept getting him continuances (read: keeping him in jail) until he was able to find a room in a home for him, at which point he got a judicial release to the custody of the home. It seems insane but in all likelihood, his sentence would likely have been time served (2 years). Remember that while we all heard the audio, the charge was for incest without any kind of nonconsentual activity alleged. Also note that the spectrum (no pun intended) of conduct covered by the statute he was charged under is very wide: two related and (presumably) consenting adults fucking is one of the less grotesque things covered by this statute that only allows sentences up to 10 years, which would probably be reserved for things like coercive father-daughter relationships. So the only thing a trial would do would maybe make him an RSO (which may have not even happened) and force barb to testify, which she may have not wanted to do. The balance of equities, especially if Barb wanted him to go to a home and to put this behind her, leans in the direction of dismissal.
Autismcard.jpg

Virtual Cafe Awards

remember_summer_days

It ain't Jesus or the devil. It's Jesus or you.
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
I still remember the night I found out about the incest allegations. I was about to got to bed and saw a notif on the cwcki discord and then I couldn't sleep for the rest of the night. I think we all thought it must've been a fake, because there's just no way right? Kinda sad that the people involved in this case get to walk scot-free from their crimes. Though arguably Chris already served his time, still, it feels wrong.

Virtual Cafe Awards

remember_summer_days

It ain't Jesus or the devil. It's Jesus or you.
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
I hope Chris is watched constantly, because that is not someone I'd want living with a bunch of other special needs people.
Imagine he actually convinces some of them to believe in the dimensional merge and starts a real cult

Virtual Cafe Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

Vitnira

Active Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
I was just wondering about this the other week. Looks like the court didn't want to touch this with a 10 foot pole. Can you imagine being on the jury for this?

Virtual Cafe Awards
I was just wondering about this the other week. Looks like the court didn't want to touch this with a 10 foot pole. Can you imagine being on the jury for this?
Imagine being the jury of Chris Chan's trial REGARDLESS.

Virtual Cafe Awards
the fucked thing about chris-chan is that paying any attention to the spectacle prolongs it. this was as true when he was first posted about on the something awful forums ~15 years ago as it is today, in 2023, when fully 0.05% of all english-language internet communication concerns him.

what happened as far as the court system sees was a bizarre abuse case involving a mentally ill person and their senile mother, and both individuals were deemed, by a completely overloaded state elder care and mental health system, as fit to return to living on their own because there was no room for them. this is also known as triage. the virginia legal system has no actionable concept of what actually is happening to cwc, which is why it all keeps going.

before the net cwc likely would have lived an almost normal life in a group home, working a menial job like anyone else in a program for the mentally disabled. instead the net has swept him up and entirely through new emergent processes and artificially organic social organization has turned him into an experiment more fucked up than the most illegal, government funded lsd mind-control programs of the 50s/60s/70s that we have historical documentation on. those experiments were subject to far more legal scrutiny than anything that has happened to or surrounding cwc in the last almost 2 decades; they involved real institutions, chemicals, scientists, money and willful participation.

the net is none of these things and yet performs the same function for the same masters. people just don't get it.

it would be more useful to hear about where isabelle janke and her fed daddy are these days but people can't even manage that. i fucking hate chrischanposting.

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

GENOSAD

...or something equally edgy.
Reaction score
Awards
Website
genosadness.neocities.org
it would be more useful to hear about where isabelle janke and her fed daddy are these days but people can't even manage that.
Be the change you want to see in the lolcow discussions. You can't just expect people to know the extended lore of everything you want to talk about; you have to play a part in getting them interested, first and foremost by highlighting the issue and going further into it.
So, for the sake of fulfilling your wishes, who the Hell is this Isabella Loretta Janke (aside from the girl who leaked the incest calls), and what exactly makes her a more important person to keep up with?

Virtual Cafe Awards