Virtual Cafe Awards

kodeb8

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Website
kodeb8.neocities.org
Conservative people loves to act like snowflakes at this point. :tou2:
I'm not a conservative and my position isn't even the conservative position. My position is that grown men can do whatever they want, however that doesn't mean I have to like them or accept them. If I see a trans person, I won't be a dick to them, but internally, I won't see them as a real woman, all I'll see them is as a man with a wig. And I'm also very much against "anti-hate speech" laws.

Reaction score
Awards
I'm not a conservative and my position isn't even the conservative position. My position is that grown men can do whatever they want, however that doesn't mean I have to like them or accept them. If I see a trans person, I won't be a dick to them, but internally, I won't see them as a real woman, all I'll see them is as a man with a wig. And I'm also very much against "anti-hate speech" laws.
"I'm not a conservative" says the person with the most right wing conservative perspective on trans people, ok buddy baka whatever you say. PepSiDawgwitcan

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

Regal

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
If I see a trans person, I won't be a dick to them, but internally, I won't see them as a real woman, all I'll see them is as a man with a wig.

If the format of your comment goes "If I see [insert type of person] I won't be an asshole to them in person but internally I will judge them" then you aren't on the moral high ground you think you are.

LostintheCycle

Formerly His Holelineß
Reaction score
Awards
If the format of your comment goes "If I see [insert type of person] I won't be an asshole to them in person but internally I will judge them" then you aren't on the moral high ground you think you are.
He didn't imply that his position was morally right or wrong, he just said that he does what is the normal non-abrasive thing to do.
"I'm not a conservative" says the person with the most right wing conservative perspective on trans people, ok buddy baka whatever you say. PepSiDawgwitcan
I honestly picture that to be more like a cartoonish Nazi LARPer who replaces LE JEWS with LE TRANNIES instead

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
I honestly picture that to be more like a cartoonish Nazi LARPer who replaces LE JEWS with LE TRANNIES instead
Idk, it feels more like a less unhinged version of vetusomaru, thuss less comedic. PepSiDawgwitcan

Virtual Cafe Awards

punishedgnome

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
If I see a trans person, I won't be a dick to them, but internally, I won't see them as a real woman, all I'll see them is as a man with a wig.
I don't think most people see them as literally a woman, but it's just not socially acceptable to hurt a person's feelings. It'd be like if you called someone with Down's Syndrome a retard and were obsessed with why everyone wasn't calling that person a retard as well. It's because most people do not like hurting other people's feelings. It's their life. Just smile and move on with your life instead of obsessing over theirs.

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
Website
myspace.com
I don't think most people see them as literally a woman, but it's just not socially acceptable to hurt a person's feelings. It'd be like if you called someone with Down's Syndrome a retard and were obsessed with why everyone wasn't calling that person a retard as well. It's because most people do not like hurting other people's feelings
The closer equivalent to calling someone with Down's Syndrome a "retard" would be calling a "trans woman" a "pervert" rather than a "man" since "retard" and "pervert" are derogatory

It's their life. Just smile and move on with your life instead of obsessing over theirs.
A lot of the kids identifying as trans are simply victims of cult mentality that wants to appear friendly and accepting on the surface, but is only further confusing them, leading them to self-destructive behavior including chemical castration and suicide. If you saw someone drinking Jim Jones' Kool-Aid or had a friend who gave their life savings to Scientology, you would probably be concerned about their well-being. Yet the rainbow cult gets a pass from any sort of criticism?

Virtual Cafe Awards
A lot of the kids identifying as trans are simply victims of cult mentality that wants to appear friendly and accepting on the surface
similar to... radical feministas*/**
they buy you on sweet words, but when it is on throwing molotovs, its something different...

(not saying all trans people are like that. better dont feed into something that ... is showing itself as destructive and sometimes, contrary movement[*])
(*reminds me of Destroy capitalism sticker on Mac...[**])
[] - refers to
*, ** - references

Virtual Cafe Awards

remember_summer_days

It ain't Jesus or the devil. It's Jesus or you.
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
One of my college profs was giving me a talk about how to tailor our portfolios to get more attention. One of the things he said was to make them short and entertaining, like tiktok videos, because people nowadays have short attention spams. He was saying it in a 'it is what it is' sort of way but it still disturbed how short attention spams have become normalized, even if it's just in the context of media consumption.

Virtual Cafe Awards

brentw

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
You clearly don't know what conservative even means.
Your posts read like a child who knows nothing about the world more than that social media told you "trans good & conservative bad".

Virtual Cafe Awards

brentw

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
but it's just not socially acceptable to hurt a person's feelings
That's not true though.
It's only socially unacceptable to hurt the feelings of certain groups that progressives like.

Hurting the feelings of a bipoc LGBT person would be treated like an unforgivable offense.
But hurting the feelings of a straight white man, even a little old woman who volunteers for the homeless and never did a mean thing in her life - but happens to be a conservative Christian, is treated as a wonderful and hilarious act of "justice".

It's one of the prime examples of how progressives are just evil, hypocritical pieces of shit with no logical or moral consistency.

They are inherently unfair, unjust.
The only people that matter to them are members of their celebrated and uplifted groups.
But marginalizing and offending anyone else is "good".

edit:

Another example that might help drive it home.
Imagine two people who want to burn a flag in protest.

One goes to a blue state and burns an LGBT flag in front of a pride festival.
The other goes to a red state and burns an American Flag, and POW flag too, in front of a veterans day event.

The first would be arrested and demonized across all mainstream news and social media. They would have difficulty even finding a lawyer to represent them.
The second would almost certainly not be arrested. And even if they were there would be pro-bono leftists lawyers lined up, happy to take their first amendment case. The only media coverage it might get is a brief mention on Fox news and some furor on the boomer conservative corner of facebook. Meanwhile all of progressive social media would be mocking outraged conservatives and saying they did nothing wrong.

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

punishedgnome

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
A lot of the kids identifying as trans are simply victims of cult mentality that wants to appear friendly and accepting on the surface,
I keep seeing people online talking about all these trans kids, but I have two kids in Elementary school and its yet to come up.
since "retard" and "pervert" are derogatory
Retard is a scientifically correct term just as male or female are.
Hurting the feelings of a bipoc LGBT person would be treated like an unforgivable offense.
But hurting the feelings of a straight white man, even a little old woman who volunteers for the homeless and never did a mean thing in her life - but happens to be a conservative Christian, is treated as a wonderful and hilarious act of "justice".
It is acceptable to terminally online leftists to hurt that old lady's feelings. If you flipped the fuck out at an old lady on the street, you'd absolutely be a social pariah in your local community.
One goes to a blue state and burns an LGBT flag in front of a pride festival.
Do you have an example of someone in the US getting arrested for burning a pride flag? I did a quick Google, and all the examples that come up involve actually stealing a flag and burning it, which is stealing and destroying another person's property. Do you have any examples of someone, for example, buying a flag and being arrested for burning it in protest?

At the end of the day, my stance on this all remains the same. Do I think pride events have become over the top and distasteful? Yes. Do I think most trans people are mentally ill? Yes. Do I think there are people online that try to push the trans stuff way too far? Yes. Am I about to take my kids to a drag show? No. Do I think there is this big public push to turn random kids in school trans? No. Do I think the moral panic over trans people on the right is overblown? Yes. I think it's basically rainbow parties at this point.

I'm involved in my local community and volunteer at my kids' school. I just don't see the things people on the Internet keep telling me are happening in the schools, other parents don't seem to talk about them and my kids don't talk about them. I take my kids to swimming every week. You know how many trans people my wife or I have encounted in the change rooms? 0. What am I supposed to believe, the shit I see happening in front of me in my community or random shit on the Internet? You see my dilemma here, right?

I think the number of people who are actually trans is basically an insignificant rounding error and always has been, but there's a push by the media on both sides to make trans people more visible to make these issues seem more important than they actually are. The fact of the matter is, none of this shit is important and it doesn't affect 99% of people in any real way beyond having to look at an ugly man in a dress at Wal-Mart. By falling for the meme, you are being actively manipulated into paying attention to non-issues so you don't notice the government and corporations actively consolidating power and undermining the middle class to turn everyone into perma-renting neo-serfs who own nothing. The real issue is you're never going to own a house, not the guy who wears a dress with anal beads up his ass on the bus.

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

ryan

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Growing up almost everybody had some sort of religious affiliation. Saying you were an atheist made you stick out like a sore thumb. Even if you were an atheist you'd likely find yourself at a church function at some point in your life.

Nowadays among my generation it's assumed you're atheist/agnostic. Open displays of disdain towards church and God aren't uncommon. If you're religious you're seen as either sheltered, lacking in critical thinking, or a schizo. I went to the local parish last year when going through a difficult time and I was the only one there under 80.

Also, has anyone noticed that almost no one uses cash anymore? A lot of establishments don't even accept it. I still prefer to use cash because the physicality of it helps me keep track of my spending and limit it, but I'm still forced to carry a card because it's a gamble whether or not the place I go will accept my money.