DISILLUSION ST EARLY ACCESS

• Thread starter RIG
  • Start date
  • This thread has been viewed 8690 times.

RIG

Starship Trooper
Silver
Reaction score
Awards
Website
store.steampowered.com
5D28EAEF-DF4F-47B9-831C-9F938332F968.jpeg

View: https://youtu.be/GFwj0HBe0Y4

A Strange journey throughout an elaborate labyrinth awaits featuring hundreds of characters and happenings as you try to gather items that once brought happiness to others. A demo of the Prequal to Disillusion, the oneric dungeon crawler detailing the events leading up to the tower's creation.
Featuring a plethora of character designs by yourlocalbreadman, and many different songs by MOONSIDETAPES. This demo is about the size of the original Disillusion. The labyrinth is constantly changing, ensuring every play through is completely different as spawns are constantly being shuffled.

DOWNLOAD LINK (updated as of 9/12/23)

as it stands there are only 9 key items to find in the EA, the game will go on infinitely with no clear end. there are plenty of side things to see however since there are hundreds of events in this demo as well as 170 different unique floors.

mel31.png

CONTROLS

Controls.png

AUTOSAVES EVERY FLOOR

I recommend at least 8gb of ram, and an okay cpu. the game is a bit cpu intensive so weaker ones may struggle in certain spots. anything that isn't sub 3.10 ghz should be fine.
There is occasionally a mesh.dispose error that will occur, it happens when traveling to a new location before a model loads into its cell, the player leaves before it loads in and the game will crash. This will be resolved eventually. the game auto saves every floor so you will not lose any progress.

angeLBUBBLE.png

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 4436

It's been ages since I felt like really playing a game
Let's see what you've got
gif.gif

RIG

Starship Trooper
Silver
Reaction score
Awards
Website
store.steampowered.com
Do you mind if I used this thread to post some of my reactions about the game like Soma was doing a while ago?
View attachment 62049
yah that is the point of the thread pls share your experiences but maybe spoiler the images and particularly spoiler tier text

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 4436

Thought I was stuck in the item menu, apparently you get out of it by pressing tab
menu.jpg

PhrostiX

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
View attachment 62051

View: https://youtu.be/GFwj0HBe0Y4

A Strange journey throughout an elaborate labyrinth awaits featuring hundreds of characters and happenings as you try to gather items that once brought happiness to others. A demo of the Prequal to Disillusion, the oneric dungeon crawler detailing the events leading up to the tower's creation.
Featuring a plethora of character designs by yourlocalbreadman, and many many different songs by MOONSIDETAPES. This demo is about the size of the original Disillusion.

DOWNLOAD LINK
launch game.exe

View attachment 62038
CONTROLS
Wasd: movement
I: key item list
Space: talk / use door

AUTOSAVES EVERY FLOOR

I recommend at least 8gb of ram, and an okay cpu. the game is a bit cpu intensive so weaker ones may struggle in certain spots. anything that isn't sub 3.10 ghz should be fine.
There is occasionally a mesh.dispose error that will occur, it happens when traveling to a new location before a model loads into its cell, the player leaves before it loads in and the game will crash. This will be resolved eventually. the game auto saves every floor so you will not lose any progress.

View attachment 62036

Very exciting! Gonna try it alongside a friend tonight

Deleted member 4436

Good to know that there's a fellow tree truther in this game
truther.jpg

henohenomohe
へ へ
の の

henohenomohe.jpg

she sounds like a nice lady :)
woman.jpg

agora.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 4436

She doesn't seem to go away, even if you talk to her multiple times. Interesting
dullahan.jpg

Deleted member 4436

Entering this area reminded me a lot of the Uboa room from Yume Nikki. Atmospheric kino
uboa.jpg

>gives you a warp orb
>leaves

warp orb.jpg

Deleted member 4436

"What is the sound of one hand clapping!"
It makes a swishy sound. Like a real ビューンしゅーしゅー, you know what I mean?
I've tried it with my hand. You gotta spread your fingers though, like a tennis racket.
handclap.jpg

Why does everyone keep ignoring me...
ignored.jpg

Rain-isn't-realbros, how do we recover...
raining.jpg

Deleted member 4436

And I'm back at the save point, which is all the time I have today.

save.jpg

It's been interesting, so far. My current strategy is to just walk around and take the first door I find. There's sometimes doors which appear locked, notably the coloured one after I opened it a few times. I got the mirror, but perchance there is some order to how you're supposed to go through the doors? There's also the orbs which take you to specific areas, so my thought process is that there's a link there.

RIG

Starship Trooper
Silver
Reaction score
Awards
Website
store.steampowered.com
And I'm back at the save point, which is all the time I have today.

View attachment 62082

It's been interesting, so far. My current strategy is to just walk around and take the first door I find. There's sometimes doors which appear locked, notably the coloured one after I opened it a few times. I got the mirror, but perchance there is some order to how you're supposed to go through the doors? There's also the orbs which take you to specific areas, so my thought process is that there's a link there.
there is no order, you can do things in any order you want. sometimes even if you have an item a person is looking for you'll be told to think it over and need to meet that person a second time

Virtual Cafe Awards