Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I LOVE INDIA

Votes: 11 28.2%

• Total voters

赤い男

번호9
Reaction score
Awards
From my understanding, Q was basically just a greentext leak from /v/. Think about it.
View attachment 32804
Biden winning the 2020 election was the metaphorical 'litteral who' being added to smash instead of whoever people were bandwagoning at the time
omg i can't wait to see Jojo Biden in smash bros.

Virtual Cafe Awards

SolidStateSurvivor

This is Extremely Dangerous to Our Democracy
Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtuube.neocities.org
Q threads on Agora? I didn't know we had boomers here, guess IlluminatiPirate must've bought out some FaceBook ad space recently...

Qanon is a LARP, I don't buy it and I wouldn't be surprised if the 8chan (or whatever it is now) admins are behind it since that's probably the only thing driving traffic to the site. I still haven't seen that HBO documentary on it so I can't say for sure, but I've been meaning to.

The thing with the whole Q movement is it feels like everyone just regurgitates secondhand "knowledge" of it, most likely from FaceBook or something. How many Q believers/detractors have even see the OPs? You'll hear supposed news on Q's postings but never actually get the screencaps posted.

Tons of grifters in this whole movement as well. In desperate times people will turn to conspiracy theories to rationalize/narratively frame what's going on just as others will flock to super hero movies for comfort. That's not to discount all conspiracies as mere fiction, but it makes sense that over the last few years it has become such a cultural phenomena.

And to speak on the movement, it's honestly impressive to me just how far it's gone into the mainstream. I don't recall when I first heard about it, but I recall joking years ago about it being some schizo poster/troll on 4chan. Then the 2020 elections rolled around and I started seeing people with Q merch, Trump's getting asked about it by the press, truly amazing that a (most likely) troll from 4chan made it all the way into the president's consciousness. In all honesty I almost envy the fact that their postings and activity carries so much weight.

The issue I have with Q and the detractors is how they are so close to the mark, yet just a bit off with the hyperbole and thinking Trump is the sole savior. Every media outlet will instantly dismiss it as "conspiracy theorists baselessly think the elites are drinking blood and dittling kids," and again while it's a bit of a hyperbole we are all well aware of shadow elites like Jeffery Epstien by this point.

And there's always the possibility it's a glowie, having this grand conspiracy that puts all the responsibilities of fixing society in the hands of a politician is a good way to deter people from acting on their own volition. Just trust the plan, two more weeks, etc etc

Honestly I hear more about Qanon from Democrat leaning press than any of the Republicans I know.

Virtual Cafe Awards

ECHETLAEUS

AWAKEN YOUR INNER WORLD
Reaction score
Awards
Up to a point until April 2020, I believe it was true, then everyone took over and said what they wanted. if there was an attempt it surely failed, because we are talking about the USA, the paradise of corruption and the deep state. Also im a boomer, especially a 2000s boomer.

Virtual Cafe Awards

ECHETLAEUS

AWAKEN YOUR INNER WORLD
Reaction score
Awards
Just search how many children globally are missing the last 5 years

Virtual Cafe Awards

ECHETLAEUS

AWAKEN YOUR INNER WORLD
Reaction score
Awards
And if it was a lie why mainstream media runned and fact checked every single site talking about this, and they left every other stupid theory

Virtual Cafe Awards

ECHETLAEUS

AWAKEN YOUR INNER WORLD
Reaction score
Awards
All these happened between april and may of 2020

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220721-211956_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220721-211956_Chrome.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 53
  • Screenshot_20220721-211950_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220721-211950_Chrome.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 52
  • Screenshot_20220721-211910_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220721-211910_Chrome.jpg
    177.5 KB · Views: 56
  • Screenshot_20220721-211824_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220721-211824_Chrome.jpg
    173.7 KB · Views: 56
  • Screenshot_20220721-211811_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220721-211811_Chrome.jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

ECHETLAEUS

AWAKEN YOUR INNER WORLD
Reaction score
Awards
I covered the faces of the kids that where on these cages because i want to respect every soul in this life.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220721-213357_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220721-213357_Chrome.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

ECHETLAEUS

AWAKEN YOUR INNER WORLD
Reaction score
Awards
Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards
It's probably not the right answer, but trying to discredit conservatives with a 4chan psyop but accidentally creating a cult that worships Trump like a god is the exact kind of inconceivable self-own that the Democratic party is uniquely capable of.

Virtual Cafe Awards

ECHETLAEUS

AWAKEN YOUR INNER WORLD
Reaction score
Awards
It's probably not the right answer, but trying to discredit conservatives with a 4chan psyop but accidentally creating a cult that worships Trump like a god is the exact kind of inconceivable self-own that the Democratic party is uniquely capable of.
No, q isnt a cult, at least it didnt start like that, q was something like a messenger back in 2017, and i dont worship anyone except GOD, q became a cult from the supporters, and under no circumstances am I saying that Trump was a saint, I am documenting my opinion above because he was better than all the other presidents and this(at least for me made q seen real). Also i live in a country that pedos that they are having connections with the government get out of prison the other day like gta and they are doing whatever they want, search for news about Greece lignadis and fillipidis topic, youll find a lot of stuff, there is noone more corrupt nwo government like the greek goverment. Personally i believe that either q is real or fake, pedophile circuits, prostitution, adrenochrome and organ trafficking cartels exist on a global scale and move unmolested, and globally every year many people of the young ages are missing.

Virtual Cafe Awards

ECHETLAEUS

AWAKEN YOUR INNER WORLD
Reaction score
Awards
No, q isnt a cult, at least it didnt start like that, q was something like a messenger back in 2017, and i dont worship anyone except GOD, q became a cult from the supporters, and under no circumstances am I saying that Trump was a saint, I am documenting my opinion above because he was better than all the other presidents and this(at least for me made q seen real). Also i live in a country that pedos that they are having connections with the government get out of prison the other day like gta and they are doing whatever they want, search for news about Greece lignadis and fillipidis topic, youll find a lot of stuff, there is noone more corrupt nwo government like the greek goverment. Personally i believe that either q is real or fake, pedophile circuits, prostitution, adrenochrome and organ trafficking cartels exist on a global scale and move unmolested, and globally every year many people of the young ages are missing.
So theres no conspiracy, just conspirators against humanity

Virtual Cafe Awards

ECHETLAEUS

AWAKEN YOUR INNER WORLD
Reaction score
Awards
I dont give a fuck about nesara gesara shit and i dont believe all these crazy q followers, but many theories that q is based, are real old and valid, all i do care is the thousands of children down in the d.u.m.bs, to be rescued, and all these baphomet,baal cultusts, die in hell.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220722-085004_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20220722-085004_Google.jpg
    189.2 KB · Views: 42
Virtual Cafe Awards

ECHETLAEUS

AWAKEN YOUR INNER WORLD
Reaction score
Awards
I dunno if its real

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220722-160100_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20220722-160100_Google.jpg
    166.3 KB · Views: 44
Virtual Cafe Awards

SolidStateSurvivor

This is Extremely Dangerous to Our Democracy
Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtuube.neocities.org
Also i live in a country that pedos that they are having connections with the government get out of prison the other day
You'll have to be more specific, that's pretty much any western nation at this point.

Virtual Cafe Awards

ECHETLAEUS

AWAKEN YOUR INNER WORLD
Reaction score
Awards
You'll have to be more specific, that's pretty much any western nation at this point.
If you read carefully, I mention the country, don't split sentences and write nonsense just because you disagree with me

Virtual Cafe Awards

ECHETLAEUS

AWAKEN YOUR INNER WORLD
Reaction score
Awards
Greece has the most corrupt goverments the last 10-15 years

Virtual Cafe Awards

Chao Tse-Tung

Chairman of the Deep-State Cabal, KEC
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
aoaed-official.neocities.org

The Boomer Facebook-4chan-Agora pipeline in action, folks. Somebody pls key him in that this is a website for being schizo, not just gullible to the reality show stage play bullshit that the ruling class puts on

Virtual Cafe Awards