Post interesting/cool websites here

• Thread starter nomad
  • Start date
  • This thread has been viewed 10687 times.

NW_Cryptid

Transcendent Coalescence
Reaction score
Awards
Maybe I'm a little biased, but I find my bf's website to be pretty fun to look through.

There's 7 pages in total, with a hidden clickable on each page. :)

The Fungal Dive
Absolutely love it, great music and good vibes

Virtual Cafe Awards

OrientalGrill

Internet Trainhopper. Seeker of homes.
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

TIGERSNARLZ

you wanna know who i am? me too
Reaction score
Awards
Hey I'm not 100% sure what you mean by "cool" sites, but you did say smthn about lesser known and forgotten ones. I have a post called "Sketchy Sites" and there's a bunch of random crap on there, I, and other people who contributed found a bunch of forums, random websites, etc. Hope that was what you were looking for.

Virtual Cafe Awards

cynthiune

DM me cool y2k / tiled desktop wallpapers
Reaction score
Awards
I've spent an unreasonable amount of time clicking on "surprise me..." on wiby.me, looking for cool websites.

Some recent finds:
Mojave Telephone Booth: Click on "Hello? (How it all began)" to begin the story of the Mojave Telephone Booth
kittyklaws.com: Uhhh.. from what I've gathered this is just a website where the author creates webpages with lyrics/poetry of art they like along with page themes relating to said art. I downloaded a lot of cool tiled wallpapers and interesting gifs from this place.
eyewitnesstohistory.com: Very cool site if you like history.

waterfall.gif

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

hyprstorm

devils advocate
Reaction score
Awards
I've spent an unreasonable amount of time clicking on "surprise me..." on wiby.me, looking for cool websites.

Some recent finds:
Mojave Telephone Booth: Click on "Hello? (How it all began)" to begin the story of the Mojave Telephone Booth
kittyklaws.com: Uhhh.. from what I've gathered this is just a website where the author creates webpages with lyrics/poetry of art they like along with page themes relating to said art. I downloaded a lot of cool tiled wallpapers and interesting gifs from this place.

waterfall.gif
my favorites include
http://stattenfield.org/keith/unabomber.html and

Virtual Cafe Awards

LincolnJames

Aspiring tiger rider
Reaction score
Awards
DigDeeper

Lots of information and links to other interesting sites as well.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
Website
myspace.com
Virtual Cafe Awards

LincolnJames

Aspiring tiger rider
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

kriko313

This is a fan page for Samurai Pizza Cats. The first link is the current form, archived via the edoropolis.org forums. The second one is the older/original site hosted on AOL. Both have things that are totally alien and absent from the nu-Internet, heck even the mid 00s Internet was different.

For example... Getting fanart on reaching page views, or small sites exchanging awards. Let's not forget about the "What's new?" blog about site updates. Really soulful energy, if you ask me.

elia925-6

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
This site helps you to try out various distros right now before you install it to your computer. But it may be slow to some users.
One of the best resources for learning cybersecurity in an interactive way, but the downside is you have to pay to go to advanced lessons. Perfect for people who find youtube video tutorials a bit discouraging.
Amazing interactive web design
Like pinterest but without the wine mom stereotype with the handmade fonts and diy stuff. But more oriented towards creative people(ie artists). Still very niche and not for everyone.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards