tell them to wake up...

Virtual Cafe Awards

microbyte

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Website
microbyte.neocities.org
Whenever a normie asks me anything, I tell them to bug off. They tend to reply by saying "Huh?". Now, I have a disgust for normies, so whenever they say "huh?" I am compelled to keep cutting them off and saying "huh? Huh? Huh?" While opening and closing my hand in their face. When they finally walk away, I chuckle behind them.
If we are at a grocery store, I then attempt to shoplift 16.5 Milky Way bars, in order to make them feel uncomfortable. If the cashier interjects, I just pretend I'm deaf. After a while, I will go "alright" and have the cashier charge me for them. But they can only scan 1 at a time, in order to prevent electrical infetterance. Of course, I only do this if the normie is nearby, and when I do, I wink at them, and then leave without paying or taking the Milky Way bars.

Voicedrew

Take the monarchy pill anon
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Website
voicedrew.xyz
Whenever a normie asks me anything, I tell them to bug off. They tend to reply by saying "Huh?". Now, I have a disgust for normies, so whenever they say "huh?" I am compelled to keep cutting them off and saying "huh? Huh? Huh?" While opening and closing my hand in their face. When they finally walk away, I chuckle behind them.
If we are at a grocery store, I then attempt to shoplift 16.5 Milky Way bars, in order to make them feel uncomfortable. If the cashier interjects, I just pretend I'm deaf. After a while, I will go "alright" and have the cashier charge me for them. But they can only scan 1 at a time, in order to prevent electrical infetterance. Of course, I only do this if the normie is nearby, and when I do, I wink at them, and then leave without paying or taking the Milky Way bars.
Kamala Harris?

Virtual Cafe Awards

Vitnira

Active Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
I genuinely can't remember the last time anyone asked what hobbies I had or what music I listened to.

I've asked a few people the question and they rattle off about whatever they love but never ask me what hobbies/music I like.

Maybe because I'm a girl they assume I don't have any? Or I'm just around older folks that are more on the spectrum and don't think to ask. idk. Frankly it's nice. I have no idea how I'd explain "power metal" or "atmospheric folk black metal" to a normie. Vaporwave is easy by comparison, I'd say "it's like muzak at the mall but if you're hearing it through the distortion of time, cool weird stuff".

But, y'know...nobody asks.

Virtual Cafe Awards