What's your ideal breakfast?

Love it when agorans recognize me for my positive attributes. Thanks CD you're a proper honorary Pangolin.
Your head looks like a dildo.

Virtual Cafe Awards

bnuungus

call me bun
Reaction score
Awards
If I'm lucky, the cafeteria on campus will have tater tots, biscuits, gravy, and sausage links for breakfast.
I know it sounds gross, but its a combination of flavors that all work in perfect synchronization with each other. Just cover all of it in gravy, get yourself a cup of coffee and enjoy. Yes, I am a firm believer in the "every food that looks like vomit is delicious" meme.
why do you think that sounds gross, that sounds amazing. that specific kind of breakfast food is one of the only things college cafeterias can do well

Virtual Cafe Awards

Mauserpad

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Oat meal + jam on bread
rub the jam side on the oatmeal
speaking of which anyone just have this addiction to bland tasteless foods like rice and oatmeal?

speaking of which anyone just have this addiction to bland tasteless foods like rice and oatmeal?
It's not the same thing but I love eating unsalted tortilla chips without a dip. Oatmeal is a decent emergency breakfast but I tend to prefer it like oatmeal cookies.

I did pancakes, beef sausage, and scrambled eggs with maple syrup once for an 11am brunch and it was fantastic. But that's too heavy for a real breakfast for me. My ideal 7am would just be drip coffee, cream and sugar, and a fresh croissant.

big_ping07

I ♡ Broth
Reaction score
Awards
my favorite breakfast ever is one that my old roomie used to make for us while we smoked our morning bowl. crispy potatoes with sliced garlic, some kind of green sauce on top (cilantro avocado jalapeño lime mayo?), and two over easy eggs. and an iced coffee with condensed milk.

i don't get to eat that anymore, so the breakfast i make and like for myself is spam, fried egg, and rice. so fatty and nasty and salty i love it. oh and sliced cucumber.

and if i have a sweet tooth i like to eat an almond croissant.

add a matcha latte to any breakfast to give it extra swag points.

and you must consume a fat glass of water during breakfast or it doesn't count.

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

mauer

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Website
drive.google.com
Either chili with a fried egg or cheesy grits, with black coffee.
I'm usually not terribly hungry.
If I am actually hungry (late breakfast) I'd go with grits, pancakes, bacon, sausage, and eggs.
And my Waffle House order is an all star, hashbrowns scattered smothered & covered, egg over medium, and a chocolate chip waffle.