• Donate and support Agora Road's Macintosh Cafe to keep the forum alive and make any necessary upgrades to have a more pleasant experience! In addition, you will be able to have "moods" enabled on your profile and have donation only awards! Update: I configured the site with Brave Browser, so you can send tips to the site with BAT.

You can now donate directly to the forum without signing up for patreon. You will still have all of the same perks in patreon but its now one less sign up method. It will be under Account Upgrades

Where did /x/ migrate to?

Z0diacK

NOT A SCHIZO
Reaction score
Awards
Have you ever considered they quit the internet? Pretty much my only internet use is lainchan and discord, and my discord use is pretty much just talking to my only friend. He says he uses /r9k/ for eight hours per day. I remember when I used 4chan for eight hours per day...I hated that period in my life. Why are you guys still here?
LOL takes me back, I also used 4chan eight hour per day. what a SHITTY life. No one quits the internet though, they will always come back

Virtual Cafe Awards

Boxerdog

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Pic related and similar places
1699980748764.png

Virtual Cafe Awards