You dreams and their meaning

Rams969

Magos Explorator
Reaction score
Awards
I always loved to talk about dreams with people, because even if yours dreams are completely surreal and nonsensical there is still meaning in them about yourself and your psyche, or maybe there is stuff from beyond that tries to communicate with you if you are that psycho. So as my first thread I would like for people to share their dreams and what do you think those say about you, also share your opinion on the dreams of others.
I will start, for context my mother died when I was two years old so sadly I have zero memories about her, I don't even remember well her face and name. I had this dream when I was 8-9 years old, the first thing I remember from my dream was being in the floor of my bedroom, I could move but very slowly and my senses were stunted.
Suddenly I heard the voice of a woman coming out from outside, It told me to go outside with her and how she loved me. As I said before, my mother died when I was very very young so I don't remember her voice, but for some reason I don't understand that voice felt like it belonged to her, to my mother. But I refused to go outside my bedroom still, because even if sounded like my mother I was scared as hell.
I refused to go and "she" kept calling for me with that voice for about a few minutes, but became really frustated, suddenly the voice turned more agressive and sinister. The female motherly voice turned into a angry masculine that ordered to go outside. The last thing I remember before waking up was the light of my bedroom turning red and the voice screaming. When I waked up, I was in my bedroom and everthing was normal, but I was scared as shit.
Even if has been 15 years I still remember this dream perfectly, I associate this dream with not having a mother figure in my life. Even if it was a dream, I'm still glad that I didn't went outside my room with that voice.
So, that was my dream, share your own and what are your opinions about them.
Antonio_de_Pereda_-_El_sueño_del_caballero_-_Google_Art_Project.jpg

Virtual Cafe Awards

brentw

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Since nobody answered, you might like these threads:

Virtual Cafe Awards

Rams969

Magos Explorator
Reaction score
Awards
Thanks dude

Virtual Cafe Awards

ECHETLAEUS

GLOBALISTS HAVE THE POWER, BUT GOD THE FINAL WORD
Reaction score
Awards
Sometimes the brain predicts the future, sometimes it throws the useless data to the garbage, sometimes its a spiritual attack or a spiritual ascend in the dreams. Sometimes people they think of you, visits you on your dreams, or you dream of eachother the same time, and sometimes devils spirits transform into your loved oned to bring chaos and discord. Succubus/incubus are demons that if you allow them they drain your vital energy.

Virtual Cafe Awards

kona

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
I always loved to talk about dreams with people, because even if yours dreams are completely surreal and nonsensical there is still meaning in them about yourself and your psyche, or maybe there is stuff from beyond that tries to communicate with you if you are that psycho. So as my first thread I would like for people to share their dreams and what do you think those say about you, also share your opinion on the dreams of others.
I will start, for context my mother died when I was two years old so sadly I have zero memories about her, I don't even remember well her face and name. I had this dream when I was 8-9 years old, the first thing I remember from my dream was being in the floor of my bedroom, I could move but very slowly and my senses were stunted.
Suddenly I heard the voice of a woman coming out from outside, It told me to go outside with her and how she loved me. As I said before, my mother died when I was very very young so I don't remember her voice, but for some reason I don't understand that voice felt like it belonged to her, to my mother. But I refused to go outside my bedroom still, because even if sounded like my mother I was scared as hell.
I refused to go and "she" kept calling for me with that voice for about a few minutes, but became really frustated, suddenly the voice turned more agressive and sinister. The female motherly voice turned into a angry masculine that ordered to go outside. The last thing I remember before waking up was the light of my bedroom turning red and the voice screaming. When I waked up, I was in my bedroom and everthing was normal, but I was scared as shit.
Even if has been 15 years I still remember this dream perfectly, I associate this dream with not having a mother figure in my life. Even if it was a dream, I'm still glad that I didn't went outside my room with that voice.
So, that was my dream, share your own and what are your opinions about them.
View attachment 60755
Newborns can recognize their mothers voice. Because you can hear it inside the womb. The voice in your dream could have been hers, or as close as your could remember it subconsciously/unconsciously several years later.

Virtual Cafe Awards

SomaSpice

Sandwich Maker
Silver
Reaction score
Awards

Uh, seems like we have too many dream threads...

Virtual Cafe Awards