Zombie Apocalypse Black Winter.. Is It Possible?!

cybercola

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
A joke clause in an amazon terms of service... a film about cell phone zombies that came out in 2016 which was also the same time 5g was developed (ignoring the original book came out in 2006 but whatever)... and scientists mind controlling mice...

truly convincing stuff. we're through the looking glass here people

Virtual Cafe Awards

nagolbud

Political correctness is thought control!
Reaction score
Awards
A joke clause in an amazon terms of service... a film about cell phone zombies that came out in 2016 which was also the same time 5g was developed (ignoring the original book came out in 2006 but whatever)... and scientists mind controlling mice...

Apparently you missed the literal video of scientists controlling mice with frequencies and drug injections... as well as the newer study from 2017 where they used a virus and lasers.... and that was just some shit college professors. Government is probably 40-50 years ahead of it... hence graphene oxide and spike rna proteins in the new vaccines. But you do you, you seem sooooooooo intelligent.

Or maybe you're just another larping faggot with nothing to say so you attack others in hopes of gaining some narcissistic supply because your life is miserable asf.

cybercola

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Or maybe you're just another larping ****** with nothing to say so you attack others in hopes of gaining some narcissistic supply because your life is miserable asf.
fuck, you got me there. I do say a lot of things because it's funny. A good theory should be resilient enough to these half-assed attacks though, at least.

Virtual Cafe Awards

nagolbud

Reaction score
Awards
fuck, you got me there. I do say a lot of things because it's funny. A good theory should be resilient enough to these half-assed attacks though, at least.

And you were proven wrong... and you're not funny. Just a douche.

Apparently you missed the literal video of scientists controlling mice with frequencies and drug injections... as well as the newer study from 2017 where they used a virus and lasers.... and that was just some shit college professors. Government is probably 40-50 years ahead of it... hence graphene oxide and spike rna proteins in the new vaccines.

Troll better.

nagolbud

Reaction score
Awards
I think the real psyop all along is the self promo that you're pulling. Nice job man.

I don't give a fuck about likes, subs, status or promo. I have my life outside of the internet and would happily walk away from it. In the last 7 years I've made less than 100 dollars off my content. Never has been about money or getting popular.

SomaSpice

Sandwich Maker
Silver
Reaction score
Awards
I don't give a fuck about likes, subs, status or promo. I have my life outside of the internet and would happily walk away from it. In the last 7 years I've made less than 100 dollars off my content. Never has been about money or getting popular.
Right, sorry if you thought I was calling you a shill. I was just being cheeky because you shared your own video.

I don't think self promotion is bad, as long as its done respectfully and adds value to the space where you're promoting. I mean, why is wanting for people to see the results of your work a bad thing? One creates media in the first place so that others can enjoy it, right?

Anyways, the zombie apocalypse is imminent. :lainDance::lainDance::lainDance:

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards
Its a myth that the government is always currentYear+ X years ahead of everything. Last time I saw that particular line trotted out it was 300 years ahead.

If the government is so ahead where are the hypersonic weapons? China is ahead son. I think the dark winter references a possible conflict with China over Taiwan. Hence the dark winter from nuclear weaponry.

Virtual Cafe Awards

14-27

Really? This is what you are going with?
Reaction score
Awards

No jokes allowed in legally binding documents. Absolute, contradiction of purpose, and legality.
Amazon either committed a self nullifying, crime of frivolity, or they meant it.

Virtual Cafe Awards

14-27

Really? This is what you are going with?
Reaction score
Awards
Its a myth that the government is always currentYear+ X years ahead of everything. Last time I saw that particular line trotted out it was 300 years ahead.

If the government is so ahead where are the hypersonic weapons? China is ahead son. I think the dark winter references a possible conflict with China over Taiwan. Hence the dark winter from nuclear weaponry.
How was this myth deconstructed? What is the evidence that government classified technical capability, is even able to be accurately assessed, by those fundamentally, institutionally and legally not even allowed be informed of it? Let alone interact with or test any of it. Or, even view documents discussing it, or related to it in any way at all? (Yes, the same can be applied to the pro claims. Not my point.)

That'd be quite the trick.

Also, the scenario regarding China is straight up false dillema logical fallacy. There are no grounds to claim you have knowledge of the way any government, or NGO would choose to reveal, or deploy any of its technologies. Therefore no basis to claim an "if this, then where's that?" scenario whatsoever. Only imagination.

Cheers

Virtual Cafe Awards

cybercola

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
No jokes allowed in legally binding documents. Absolute, contradiction of purpose, and legality.
Amazon either committed a self nullifying, crime of frivolity, or they meant it.
well OK, legally it's only a joke if the situation does happen and they fail to uphold the clause. but there's no real rule about having specific conditions that will never ever happen (see all the laws we have about colonizing space, for example), nor does it being in there mean that they're planning specifically to do it, or know that they will.

wouldn't be the first time a terms of service had an unenforcable clause, either:

Virtual Cafe Awards

cybercola

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Why the fuck would a disease be exactly like an unrealistic fiction concept we created years ago for horror movies?
one thing that conspiracy nuts rarely bring up but is key to all their beliefs is that the new world order, or illuminati, or lizard people, or whichever secret overlords you believe in, have an absolute obsession with theatrics and irony. That they treat everything as a game and that's why they'll hide secret messages via numerology or whatever. Somehow every single one of their secret plans is set up exactly like a puzzle or ARG to be solved by anyone who looks long enough, and they either aren't clever enough to cover their tracks or leave breadcrumb trails on purpose to mess with people.

so in this case, I guess the 'unrealistic fiction concept' was actually the illuminati lizards embedding the idea to tease us for when they make it real. or something

Virtual Cafe Awards
How was this myth deconstructed? What is the evidence that government classified technical capability, is even able to be accurately assessed, by those fundamentally, institutionally and legally not even allowed be informed of it? Let alone interact with or test any of it. Or, even view documents discussing it, or related to it in any way at all? (Yes, the same can be applied to the pro claims. Not my point.)

That'd be quite the trick.

Also, the scenario regarding China is straight up false dillema logical fallacy. There are no grounds to claim you have knowledge of the way any government, or NGO would choose to reveal, or deploy any of its technologies. Therefore no basis to claim an "if this, then where's that?" scenario whatsoever. Only imagination.

Cheers
Nobody has any documents regarding tr-3b but it's been spotted out there. Admittedly it's hard to know the true capabilities, but that doesn't lead any support for the currentYear + X fallacy.

There is no point in hiding something that would ensure stability like the US having it's own hypersonic weapons. The status quo only risks China mis estimating American capabilities and getting into a confrontation. Americans are far too prideful to stage failures for the global stage in the development of it's own hypersonic weapon.

In any case, China knows it can't steal enough American research to match the country militarily, therefore it claims to do asymmetric warfare. Hence the covid.

Virtual Cafe Awards