Zombie Apocalypse Black Winter.. Is It Possible?!

14-27

Really? This is what you are going with?
Reaction score
Awards
Why the fuck would a disease be exactly like an unrealistic fiction concept we created years ago for horror movies?

The AI controlling reality itself, has a brilliant sense of humor. Even if the joke is on us. :BurgerTime:

Virtual Cafe Awards

14-27

Reaction score
Awards
well OK, legally it's only a joke if the situation does happen and they fail to uphold the clause. but there's no real rule about having specific conditions that will never ever happen (see all the laws we have about colonizing space, for example), nor does it being in there mean that they're planning specifically to do it, or know that they will.

wouldn't be the first time a terms of service had an unenforcable clause, either:
Might be a country thing, I'll have to bone up on international law, (after I learn Esperanto, of course), but it is a crime here to knowingly enter a clause in a contract, (ToS's), that has no bearing on forseable reality. You must have a reasonable expectation of encountering the situation outlined. The reason being, is to prevent the engineering of circumstances that would allow an organisation/individual, to evade a contractual obligation.

Second point? Yeah, the unenforceable bit is quite an accurate observation. Our country, has several rulings that one sided contracts are essentially unenforceable anyway, and rarely touch them now. Choosing to focus on actions on regard to local law. See Australia's one sane legal ruling against Valve Corporation.
So touche, it may just be the arrogance of the eldritch horror, that is a.k.a Amazon.

Virtual Cafe Awards

14-27

Reaction score
Awards
one thing that conspiracy nuts rarely bring up but is key to all their beliefs is that the new world order, or illuminati, or lizard people, or whichever secret overlords you believe in, have an absolute obsession with theatrics and irony. That they treat everything as a game and that's why they'll hide secret messages via numerology or whatever. Somehow every single one of their secret plans is set up exactly like a puzzle or ARG to be solved by anyone who looks long enough, and they either aren't clever enough to cover their tracks or leave breadcrumb trails on purpose to mess with people.

so in this case, I guess the 'unrealistic fiction concept' was actually the illuminati lizards embedding the idea to tease us for when they make it real. or something
I think you might be onto something regarding the ARG element. Bigtime.

Virtual Cafe Awards

nagolbud

Political correctness is thought control!
Reaction score
Awards
one thing that conspiracy nuts rarely bring up but is key to all their beliefs is that the new world order, or illuminati, or lizard people, or whichever secret overlords you believe in, have an absolute obsession with theatrics and irony. That they treat everything as a game and that's why they'll hide secret messages via numerology or whatever. Somehow every single one of their secret plans is set up exactly like a puzzle or ARG to be solved by anyone who looks long enough, and they either aren't clever enough to cover their tracks or leave breadcrumb trails on purpose to mess with people.

so in this case, I guess the 'unrealistic fiction concept' was actually the illuminati lizards embedding the idea to tease us for when they make it real. or something

What a fucking normie you are... too brain dead to figure out who the world power has been for the last 1800 years.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_lzXfzIHyY

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSLBPEbGNjE

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/EqooI2CuvnQ/

Last edited:

cybercola

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

nagolbud

Reaction score
Awards
1800 years? damn they've been doing a pretty solid job then

and yet you're too stupid to figure it out. you just talk shit on the internet.

nagolbud

Reaction score
Awards
Breaking:
Whistleblower just released top-secret images of military exercises in combating zombies ahead of the outbreak.

For someone like me... you've been a retarded ass zombie for the last 5 years. People like you are fucking dumb asf and don't question anything. Tell me the difference between you and a zombie. You can't.

nagolbud

Reaction score
Awards
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz brainz.. netflix... facebook... instagram.. ya'll gay as fuck suckin on zombie cock.

Vaporweeb

Its n-not like I like you or anything!
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Website
falsememories.neocities.org
For someone like me... you've been a retarded ass zombie for the last 5 years. People like you are fucking dumb asf and don't question anything. Tell me the difference between you and a zombie. You can't.
Gosh darn it, and here I thought my totally convincing human disguise was completely foolproof!
867CFAA0-9EFF-460D-8882-80C5E62F6097.jpeg

Virtual Cafe Awards

nagolbud

Reaction score
Awards
Gray matter gains, brosef. Don't knock it til you try it

Of course you eat brains. You gay asf. You probably suck on nut sack for validation.