How bad China's influence can get?

elia925-6

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Hello. An issue that bothers me is the China. With the winter olympics soon, i think it's the perfect time to open this topic to talk about how problematic is chinese governent in several topics like in politics, society, infustructure and health, two years after the pandemic began there, which get overshadowed by their rapid growing economy and their sense of pride.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAzyp9uXb4s

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWUDrZcdhg0

The 2nd video shows how dangerous is street food in China. Frying oil picked up from the sewers to get reused again, fake squid, fake liquer which is colored sugar water

Virtual Cafe Awards
The Chinese don't seem to mind. Ha just kidding, they prefer to get western brands whenever possible due to the massive fakery that goes on there.

Virtual Cafe Awards

xXzoomerXx

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
The videos are about inside china.

how bad can china's influence get?​

With the winter olympics soon
problematic is chinese governent in several topics like in
  • politics,
  • society,
  • infustructure and
  • health
I don't see how they can affect other countries with their roads and shitwater food as lonng as other countries have a say in it.
Politics. That one is self evident
Society. They have a lot of money :WojakNPC:

Virtual Cafe Awards
A lot of it depends on which area you live in. Not all areas of a country are bad. As they say, there are many Mexicos. There are many parts of the US.
Its actually pretty foolish to generalize an area spanning continents, but in China's case it applies wholly, since they behave similarly across their entire region.

You will find the same scam in any point of China.

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

elia925-6

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
I think i have limited knowledge when it comes to chinese government but the fact they did nothing to prevent the coronavirus and take health measurements like closing and banning the wild animal trade for human consumption in wet markets proves they are not only incompetent, but dangerous. No, instead they show they are advanced by copying other people's pattents like by Cisco's router. It's a trap. Also limiting video games to young people was a stupid law with no actual impact on the country

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

elia925-6

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards
Why TikTok is still allowed is beyond me. That software is almost certainly guaranteed to be spyware due to its links to China and the fact that the government doesnt do anything about it reveals a lot about their loyalties to the people of this fine nation. Even if you take the approach that the software is protected under free speech, the health effects it causes are most certainly not protected under free speech. Things like the kids of this country having their attention span shortened because of the app to kids presenting with tics because they saw some other idiot do the same on tickTok.

TikTok is now a public health scourge that should be deleted from the google play store and its severs in the states should be scrubbed clear and thrown into a closest volcano. Let the booty shaking TikTok harlots do their little dances and weird choreographed moves on YouTube where the algorithm will discourage such worthless content. Like do they really get a lot of value from doing this type of nonsense? They could use that time to build a skill or learn something new and instead they gleefully waste days of their lives on videos with the lifespan of a fruit fly.

I've seen posters explaining the time sink away by saying that we need garbage collectors and gig-workers in the future, but I think thats horribly dismissive on the potential they have. If they continue down this path they may never actually get to know their true talents and instead will lead a miserable life. Life is not behind a screen melting your brain to 60s videos.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Moon-Watcher777

愛している
Silver
Reaction score
Awards
Ive seen videos about that gutter oil and It always makes me gag. China is the physical embodiment of "Not my problem". The moral and spiritual decay of china is completely realized and has been for generations. You should see how they care for their temples and historic architecture, not at all, left to rot. This same moral decline has begun to make its way to the west. "Fuck that guy, im getting mine" "Not my problem"

Virtual Cafe Awards

elia925-6

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

Hraelth

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
The greatest threat to Chyna was liveleak, that's why it was shut down. The CCP fears the liveleak logo.

Virtual Cafe Awards

elia925-6

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
I hope china passes a law that forbids the illegal wild animal trade for consumption after the corona. I'm so sad that a country with rich culture and history destroyed by the 'cultural' revolution in 40's and ended up like a 3rd world country with shiny plastic skin.

Virtual Cafe Awards