• for all non-moz users (or moz too idk)
    hows it feel to not have any RADoes ur avatar wrapper have a "broken" border too?
    I was messing with the .css and found 2 apparent fixes (disabling options), 1 funnily enough marked as "!important"

Screenshot from 2024-02-12 17-43-06.png
    Screenshot from 2024-02-12 17-44-21.png

Screenshot from 2024-02-12 17-45-30.png

they kill them and sell as a "computer peripheral tool" saying it's "unrelated to the animal"
    explain my mouse squeaking then, I'll wait
    index.php
    struggling to decide if 10 Euro for a 1h/100km train trip is very fuckin expensive or cheap
    this is like 3% a minimum wage here but apparently not noticeable for italy's

also how the fuck do I go from Rome to Bomarzo there's no good explanation or functional website
    I just want to see my giant 1500's stone sculpted orc
    :(
    no_chill
    no_chill
    @Ross_Я not just that but they use fractionals everywhere "Muh it was 2 Inches and ⅗ inches long or something" I literally get brainrot from hearing americans explain anything.
    dargon
    dargon
    @no_chill I am not :cool:
    its my sabbatical trip to actually buy a mobo, graphics card and cpu
    bc in South America it's double the price and I'll actually save money with this trip

I do plan on getting italian citizenship tho

I saw that in Canada it's worse, bc they "don't" have a decided system, like UK now, so you get like 2,3L of juice or 3/5Lbs of ham idk
    no_chill
    no_chill
    Oh I see! How interesting, combining shopping with sightseeing. :agsmile:
    • Nice
    Reactions: dargon
    Just finished OFF w Judge's final and it brought a lot of feelings and questions
    I've read an interpretation that it critics the whole "Men's rights" bs and it made more sense than I imagined

there's a lot of sex stuff involved, not like the act but the universe around it
    the ending tile set reminds me an uterus, without the Fallopians
    the entire Room zone is centered around child trauma apparently idk
    spoiler: like, the father is the Batter but what happened lol, a rogue spirit spawned and went like "Imma club this bitche's son and impersonate his father"

anyway
    LESGO ANEURYSM CAT

also wtf was the bird and that possession man
    time to watch essays to understand

Screenshot from 2024-02-07 23-52-44.pngth-9-tumblr_mmgo08zQVd1rxhy9qo1_500.jpg
    Doctor Dirck
    Doctor Dirck
    I never thought there was more of a story to it other than what was at face value. Any kind of contrived modern meaning about sex or sexuality I left up to "lost in translation" since it was in French or whatever originally. The only thing I think was non-literal that has meaning is the very end with the boy, the queen, and the batter and ending the world. I think the creator did like a 15 year celebration Q&A that might be worth looking at too. If you enjoyed that game you should play a fangame for it, HOME.
    Hadrian Hardrada Cicero
    Hadrian Hardrada Cicero
    @Doctor Dirck it should be noted that it was Belgian French and not French French less I'm wrong but schematics aside really.
    dargon
    dargon
    @Hadrian Hardrada Cicero corrupted in his own journey? it seemed to me that he was always corrupt, just didn't had the opportunity to show it

ab sex and stuff, there's the face value that the Room zone shows, the tileset at the end, Queen never hitting you etc
    and ab the "critic" interpretation, it's just a joke but it's funnily fitting
    the protag, some kind of a manly icon (US at least); the big bad villain is a woman that rules the world and every men in it is portrayed as weak, extremely fearful and/or unmanly (zone 1 boss, no muscles, emotional)/bad men stereotyped (zone 3 boss, fat, weird)
    any computer nerd that knows more than me that could say whats better: intel 12700 vs 11900
    for what I understand, 12th gen is better bc it handles ddr5, but it is "only" a +50% bonus
    • Coffee (Like)
    Reactions: ビンス
    vulonkaaz
    vulonkaaz
    Intel on desktop is literal e-waste at this point like you buy an intel motherboard now and two years later you would have to buy a new motherboard to get the newer CPU while the AM5 socket will last at least 8 years
    ビンス
    ビンス
    @vulonkaaz Not even mentioning AM4, they JUST released another CPU for this 2016 socket. AM4 will be studied in computer history classes.
    dargon
    dargon
    oh really? I thought AMD was "gaming"-focused thats way I never bothered checking too much ab them, I know they mainly make the design and that the security is better but I always thought that intel was better for heavy processing and stuff
    maybe I'm out dated o-O
    I have the cool "feel illiterate near chronically online ppl born bf the internet" and "feel very smart near chronically online ppl born after it"
    like, it's very cool to feel superior by knowing simple good torrent practices or torrent at all and very frustrating not understanding what I apparently should (basic PGP/privacy practices or stuff that requires more span attention + reading)
    i've written at least 10, 2+ paragraphs, posts and either lost it by refresh or got too self-conscious and deleted
    been thinking what would be the best region today to buy computer hardware bc theoretically I could fly from where I live to Portland (OR, USA) buy my stuff, get to know Garibaldi (Life is Strange city inspo), fly back and save around 100 bucks (dollar is around 5x my country's capital value too lol).
    main issue would be having a friend there to receive it all so I could fly and get it.

could even go to italy and save almost double that much omg

possibly way more bc what I "need" is around 1000 bucks and I'm comparing very pessimistically
    dargon
    dargon
    orrrr i could just buy some random bootleg shit that will break in a few years and save ~700 dollars and not risk having to pay the tax of my tax evasion
    man ive been trying since yesterday my first root (sm-g9600) and it's mad hard when you don't know where to start lol (weird that there's so many tutorials "how to"'s and nowhere directing actual "understand this or that")
    you either get luck or you spend 5h figuring that the specific .zip everyone tells u to flash on your phone model does not work in your phone model

(there's also the chance for u to kill, and I mean kill, ur phone with no comebacks)

first attempt: ended up with a custom ROM pseudo pixel-xp that overheats and drains my battery and no root bc magisk is garb

nonetheless it's fun to learn stuff
    just did
    $ sudo rm /*
    and realized what I did after nothing was opening anymore
    I-330
    I-330
    let me guess, you meant to do rm ./*
    dargon
    dargon
    lmao I was half asleep and actually trying to erase all files named something I cant even remember
    llillilll
    llillilll
    Today i added / to a normal cd i was gonna do, i wrote
    $ rm /file.txt
    instead of
    $ rm file.txt
    I didn't execute it but i guess it happens sometimes.
    • Coffee (Like)
    People should talk more about the science behind cooking
    like, you should know why you put flour in a cake and so, what does it serve for, what are possibles substitutes/variations, what are the "combos/synergies" that happen, how to explore and do creative stuff
    I get so much brain damage for the lack of info I see on common search means

basics of cooking shouldnt be "knowing how to cook an egg" bc prob you don't, you just follow some steps memorized and, with some trial and error, guess when its done.
    I know the base of cooking was "oh no my cheese got mold, welp let's not waste it... wow tastes good" or "shit i spilled chocolate on my biscuits dough, welp i'll cook it anyway" but we have means for understanding now what heat does to the egg, what lower/higher temperature does, how the yolk reacts to the white etc

ppl dont usually expects a gastronomic nerd but I always got something to bore them with
    I really don't understand why ppl don't make games linux native and proceed to port to windows
    I know it's not like hit 2 keys hit enter but it's so worth it and easier than doing the other way

you don't even need to make it linux native but at least port to linux, it runs them waaaaay better
    (im very, not really, mad that I cant play my silly game Blasphemous 2™)
    dargon
    dargon
    damn i got owned
    vulonkaaz
    vulonkaaz
    this is why I built a computer with two GPU so I can play all the video games inside virtual machines and still use Artix Linux :gigachad:

(you're totally right tho my recent experience trying to make windows VMs made me realize how shitty that OS really is, the most lightweight version of that thing that I could find that's still somehow usable take like 9 gigabytes of space on the disk)
    • GiggaChad
    turntableToothache
    turntableToothache
    Because Microsoft has a monopoly on Directx, most games depend on Directx to run on PCs and guess in which OS can DirectX only run in. That's right, Windows.
    • Angry
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…