Recent content by BLOODMAGE

1. BLOODMAGE

What are you currently reading?

finished pet sematary about 2-3 days ago.. yet i found myself today picking it up and rereading the first few chapters. i guess i will be rereading it before i find another spine to crack open. surprisingly im kind of excited to reread it even though ive just finished it, i really like it.
  2. BLOODMAGE

Anarchy

im drinking cannabis water right now for the first time and i kind of feel like its giving me stage 5 brain cancer
  3. BLOODMAGE

What are you currently reading?

finishing up american psycho right now
  4. BLOODMAGE

As someone who listens to vaporwave where do you hang out?

my room on my floor on a real note i enjoy listening to vaporwave while record shopping or book shopping. also clothing shops are nice at times. i recall listening to vaporwave in an almost completely empty mall at some point in my life which was cool, but overbearing when i tried it again a...
  5. BLOODMAGE

Do you believe that humor has a limit?

no, but people have limits
  6. BLOODMAGE

People changing when confronted to something new, and wanting to fit in, usually ends up in them leaving (forever or for some time)

i like this post i have nothing interesting to add to the discussion (sorry) but i think this is an interesting topic to think about
  7. BLOODMAGE

Fav video game songs?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wXRvvGr8Ug View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSzoKL-iO5M
  8. BLOODMAGE

If Agora Road was a physical place, what would it look like?

a dumpster fire on the middle of an island with a tropical tree someone waters every now and then
  9. BLOODMAGE

Santa has dissapeared: This is not a drill

santa is chained up in my unfinished concrete basement
  10. BLOODMAGE

Z O O M E R W A V E

an interesting concept if executed well
  11. BLOODMAGE

[Poll] When is the best time to start celebrating Christmas?

kind of weird to see everyone celebrating christmas this early, its not just agora. like, city christmas decorations are already up. its not even nov 20th!?
  12. BLOODMAGE

Pics that go hard

13. letsfuckingjoe.jpg

letsfuckingjoe.jpg

14. BLOODMAGE

what the hell is an asian fursuit

what the hell is an asian fursuit
  15. BLOODMAGE

I think I got the message. Logging off for now

did i miss something