Recent content by Markovian Parallax

1. Markovian Parallax

How old are you? (age range)

I'm asking seriously. I'm 25 and I use this sometimes. What's wrong with "xD"?
  2. Markovian Parallax

How old are you? (age range)

What's wrong with "xD"?
  3. Markovian Parallax

Dream journal

I haven't kept dream diary for several years. I used to have a paper notebook, then some app on my phone, and OneNote journal on computer, but I always gave up after a few months. I wrote down key words as soon as possible after waking up, and later I remembered more and more details. It was...
  4. Markovian Parallax

If you would pick one gift for Christmas what would it be?

To be born again, but as someone different. In a different country and family. Maybe even in different times.
  5. Markovian Parallax

Laptop stickers

There was a time when I was a bit obsessed with stickers :LumPog: But I'm thinking about removing it now. Doesn't look as good on silver as on black.
  6. IMG_20231221_192625_9.jpg

IMG_20231221_192625_9.jpg

7. Markovian Parallax

I didn't know politics was funny PepSiDawgwitcan [ATTACH]

I didn't know politics was funny PepSiDawgwitcan
  8. Markovian Parallax

Nightwave Plaza - Song submissions are now open!

Off topic but I'm curious... Will new backgrounds be added someday?
  9. Markovian Parallax

the Origin and Meaning of Your Username

Reference to the Internet's oldest mystery (as some call it). If anyone doesn't know - series of spam messages on Usenet in 1996. It was gibberish, but the line Markovian Parallax Denigrate kept repeating. Nickname comes from a time when I was fascinated by this kind of mysteries from the...
  10. Markovian Parallax

Checking your local news paper for movie times

I liked reading these when after school I was bored spending time at my grandparents' house
  11. 1691439563647.png

1691439563647.png

12. Markovian Parallax

What OS is nostalgic to you?

Windows XP, of course. I used it since I got my first computer in 2007 and I said goodbye to it when I bought laptop about 5 years ago. Sometimes I miss it... and my old PC (R.I.P)
  13. Markovian Parallax

What are you currently reading?

I have three others started and switch between them all depending on my mood. But these are not English-language books, so there's no point in mentioning them here.
  14. 918eEMllwoL.jpg

918eEMllwoL.jpg

15. Markovian Parallax

What is the worst mainstream website and why?

reddit... is useful, annoying at times, but useful. I have an account mainly for four my favourite subs. Ah, legendary 4chan. I went there a few times, but I felt very out of place. It's kind of artifact of the Old Internet for me. Twitter. I've never used it. I follow big tech news, so I've...