̴̘̈́ ̵̲̾ ̸̯̎ ̴͓̀ ̸̳͝ ̸͈͑ ̴̡̋ ̸̞̂ ̴̰̚ ̵̨̔ ̸̭̎
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
manpaint.neocities.org
>redditcostanzayeahrightsmirk moment.PNG

Context: Some bitcoin/NFT discussion.

Apparently thinking that society will collapse is a "Nazi talking point" now.

Still a Youth

Hypet-Leathel
Reaction score
Awards
Website
www.halopedia.org
View attachment 39187
Context: Some bitcoin/NFT discussion.

Apparently thinking that society will collapse is a "Nazi talking point" now.
yes. /lit/ and /pol/ have been regurgitating this talking point for at least a decade. It comes from Oswald Springer, who's book The Decline of the West paved the way for "conservative revolutionaries". Spengler did criticise nazism, but supported Mussolini, but nazis have been known to cite it and lament the fall of the west in this way.

this thread is becoming >redditcostanzayeahrightsmirk tier.

Virtual Cafe Awards

handoferis

Executor of Dry IT Men
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
I'm just sad bc my wife and I have struggled to have kids and it makes me immensely sad to see people squander the gift of their sexuality. But then again maybe I should be happy that people that dumb won't be reproducing. Either way I'm still sad
to be fair to them, there's absolutely no context whatsoever. plenty people get sterilized cause they have enough children already.

that said, even if not, i wouldn't get too cut up about it - someone willing to go to that length to avoid children probably would have made a shit parent anyway by way of not really wanting to do the thing

Virtual Cafe Awards

manpaint

̴̘̈́ ̵̲̾ ̸̯̎ ̴͓̀ ̸̳͝ ̸͈͑ ̴̡̋ ̸̞̂ ̴̰̚ ̵̨̔ ̸̭̎
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
manpaint.neocities.org
yes. /lit/ and /pol/ have been regurgitating this talking point for at least a decade. It comes from Oswald Springer, who's book The Decline of the West paved the way for "conservative revolutionaries". Spengler did criticise nazism, but supported Mussolini, but nazis have been known to cite it and lament the fall of the west in this way.

this thread is becoming >redditcostanzayeahrightsmirk tier.
It may be an actual Nazi talking point, but surely someone thinking society on is on the decline is not enough to make them a "Nazi"? That being said, I woulsn't be suprised if this how r*ddit logic operates nowadays.

SolidStateSurvivor

This is Extremely Dangerous to Our Democracy
Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtuube.neocities.org

Cobalt

Cairnkicker
Reaction score
Awards
Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards