Deepwaterjew
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Awards About Agora Gang Tags

• Thinking of fucked up stuff rn being evil thinking maliciously yeaaaah punching babies stomping pigeons throwing myself at people in the literal sense taking a bunch of ad flyers and throwing them at the trash while maintaining full eye contact
    the crossroads are getting started, how will we fare if we ignore the ideas of our subconscious, our great symbol detector?

Attachments

• encrucijada.jpg
      encrucijada.jpg
      73.2 KB · Views: 20
    If Jewtin and Jewden end up doing the nuclear I'll probably go to my (maybe dead, maybe alive) ex and fuck with no condoms until we get vaporized or something idk
    WAR
    WORLD
    THREE
    ¿
    Please when will le happening commence
    Deleted member 2362
    It already happened.
    Nowadays I have extremely vivid and realistic dreams almost every day. Today I was told I was like a bull, for some reason (even though my totem is that of a goat) and the motive of shooting people in an unknown war in the middle of a road has happened again. What the fuck does that mean?
    • Coffee (Like)
    • Love
    Reactions: Aral and Taleisin
    Taleisin
    Taleisin
    Perhaps qualities such as stubbornness, singlemindedness, and a lack of thought too? Every symbol has multiple sides
    Aral
    Aral
    The meaning of your dream is yours only. The answer to this question is within you.
    Maybe you're ready to explore your dreams more, and this is why they're so vivid.
    Deepwaterjew
    Deepwaterjew
    I don't know, while I read man and his symbols I thought it would help me decypher dreams, but they are still submerged knowledge for me.
    just did some technomancy using jewish magick to learn the algorithm better after it provided me with a cute girl in my dm's that says uwu and does ahegao in anno domini 2019+3

Attachments

• anthro-sheep.jpg
      anthro-sheep.jpg
      157.9 KB · Views: 42
    赤い男
    赤い男
    You really shouldn't trust in those kind of women, but i'll leave the task of finding out "why" to you :JunkoLewd:
    Deepwaterjew
    Deepwaterjew
    I ended up finding out why :schitztroll:
    On my way to stop being a furry while simultaneously doing the werewolf quest. Don't wish me luck
    • LOL
    Reactions: Sweet n' Comfy
    temporaltaboo
    Take the furpill. Become enlightened. Attain meaning.
    Deepwaterjew
    Deepwaterjew
    taking the furpill is just identifying your bush soul/totem but like in 144 p
    making a short furry (human male on female anthro) story to put later on Ao3 and 4chan, would anyone mind being my beta-reader?
    Do not play snootgame
    for the love of God do not play snootgame.xyz
    Don't download it, don't click it, burn your memory right as this hits you.
    I'm a furry, and I considered myself a normal guy outside of that, but no other piece of media has made me this sad over a non binary rockstar Dinosaur. This memory won't go away, not even as days pass. Please, DO NOT PLAY SNOOTGAME
    CognacDefender
    CognacDefender
    You're digging yourself into a hole.
    Deepwaterjew
    CognacDefender
    CognacDefender
    index.php
    Why would you wear a crucifix around your neck? If he died by the gun, would you encase a bullet in gold? If he got electrocuted, would you dress electric chairs in the finest garlands and let kings reign from there? If he got the death jab, would you pray for your daily injection of faith? they played us for absolute fools

Attachments

• b8bac88.jpg
      b8bac88.jpg
      82.5 KB · Views: 48
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…