The Archbishop of Nova Justiniana and All Cyprus
Reaction score
Awards
Website
archbishopkarolos.blogspot.com
Correct me if there's already a thread!

Okay, so... Elections tomorrow!

Three alliances, three candidates:

Recep Tayyip Erdoğan from Cumhur Alliance. Ak Party's candidate. AKP has been ruling the country for the last 21 years. I can't speak more about it but Turkey is known for being the country with the most jailed journalists.

Kemal Kılıçdaroğlu from Millet Alliance. They are 6 parties, also called Table of Six. CHP's candidate (and the Table of Six's). Promising poll results may show a >50% vote in the first round and finish it altogether. We will see.

Sinan Oğan from ATA Alliance. Two parties. Zafer Party's candidate. Known for his nationalism. At most gets around 5% votes in the polls.

So it's between Erdoğan and Kılıçdaroğlu. Will there be a second round or will it be over in the first? Will shit go down? How will it turn out? Will the opposition have the chance to take the ruling party down and end the curse of the last 21 years?

What do you think?

Virtual Cafe Awards

ECHETLAEUS

GLOBALISTS HAVE THE POWER, BUT GOD THE FINAL WORD
Reaction score
Awards
Erdo might use his secret yu gi oh trap card. FRAUD!!!! But as a Greek civilian, erdogan has less possibilities to start a war. The other political party i consider it as more nationalistic. Here at May 21st, we have also elections, to the most deep states controlled country.

Virtual Cafe Awards

ECHETLAEUS

Reaction score
Awards
Erdo might use his secret yu gi oh trap card. FRAUD!!!! But as a Greek civilian, erdogan has less possibilities to start a war. The other political party i consider it as more nationalistic. Here at May 21st, we have also elections, to the most deep states controlled country.

Virtual Cafe Awards

ECHETLAEUS

Reaction score
Awards
Greece and Turkey have strong deep state affiliations. Both are Americas puppets.

Virtual Cafe Awards

33_deimos

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
As a Turkish Cypriot I can say the result of this election will create a massive demand here to rejoin the Republic of Cyprus, so that we can escape Turkey's economic plight that inevitably is killing us as well.
The general consensus here after the election is that Anatolians are mentally retarded. Really.