Anarchy

Sweet n' Comfy

Lovely Comfy Days
Reaction score
Awards
You forgot I suppose about the mental degradation and illness that cannibalism causes in humans?
He's materialist, a person who values neither human integrity nor spiritual values as humans have been reduced into mindless absurd chaotic random matter for him because of his cosmology, so he really can't understand the respect given to dead corpses sign of a now gone human soul. He sees everything as matter and he's utilitarian, so he uses such matter in efficient ways according to his ethical and virtue pretensions.

Virtual Cafe Awards

slimemold

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
The dead should be fed to the homeless.

Pros:
1. The homeless don't go hungry.
2. Useful land and resources aren't wasted on long-term storage of skeletons.
3. The dying can take solace in the fact that they will be helping out the less fortunate.
4. Bankrupt the corrupt dead body industry (funeral homes, casket manufacturers and salespeople, headstone manufacturers).
5. It's more environmentally friendly than all other alternatives (no dead body industry producing pollution for no good reason, no greenhouse gases from cremation)
6. With a never-ending supply of free food comes a chance to set up many more kitchens and shelters for the homeless than already exist. Not only do these create a focal point for homeless activity, but they can also provide opportunities for the homeless to make their way out of their predicament.

Cons:
1. Relatives get sad or even angry that they don't essentially take possession of and get to do what they want with a dead body (gross and weird).
2. It might be uncomfortable for some to know the homeless are consuming dead bodies, but that will fade over time as the benefits to the world become apparent and things begin to improve in densely-populated/urban areas.
3. That's it, I guess.

The human body contains up to 150,000 calories, and that stat is at least 60 years old. In the era of morbid obesity, heart disease, and diabetes, who knows what it could be? It could be somewhere closer to 225,000 calories, for all we know. At very least, we know it's much higher, because of all the fatties.

Write your congressman today! https://www.nwyc.com/frontpage

4ef6de837a75ab062bd3a78243974ad76aebff0f28d2ffbd7ad9961c047ab524_1.jpg
Jonathan Swift beat you to this one by about 300 years, pal.

Virtual Cafe Awards
For what it's worth, the multi-billion dollar body trade is doing everything imaginable to cadavers, most of which were set for cremation.

I bet most homeless people have never eaten veal, and that's a shame. With veal, you take a baby calf from their mother at a very early age. Then, you put them in a pen and hook them up to machines that force feed them all this great stuff that makes them too fat to walk. Sounds cruel, but it doesn't need to walk to taste good... and boy does it! YUMMY! Anyway, walking is overrated, just ask the homeless. They walk everywhere, often without shoes. Besides drug overdose, infections in areas like the feet and teeth are leading causes of death among homeless. SO SAD! Well, I say it's time to let them have their day, or at least a delicious meal. Who knows? It could be their last. Right this very second, as you are enjoying your evening in the comfort of your safe, secure, and warm home, there is a human being literally freezing to death on a sidewalk or under a bridge, and no one is doing anything about it. And why should they? Homeless people are gross. I mean, just be thankful their deaths don't even make the news. How much of a bummer would that be? No thanks, Mr. Newsman! The only time I want to see a homeless person on TV is when an influencer is filmed giving them a few bucks and telling them to keep their head up. SO INSPIRATIONAL! WOW! GIRL BOSS!!!!

What's really crazy is that, at this very minute, it's probably happening with 5 - 10 miles of you. Totally surreal. My head feels like that one time I OD'd on White Claw. They're just out there dying; cold, hungry, vulnerable and, if they're lucky, high out of their minds. I think I've had an epiphany. New campaign:

FEED THE DEAD TO THE HOMELESS and on the other side of the sign put GIVE DRUGS TO THEM, TOO!

hungry.jpg

Handsome guy! I bet if we cleaned him up, he'd look just like my grandpa!

Virtual Cafe Awards

IlluminatiPirate

The Dreaded Pirate of Agora Road
Reaction score
Awards
For what it's worth, the multi-billion dollar body trade is doing everything imaginable to cadavers, most of which were set for cremation.

I bet most homeless people have never eaten veal, and that's a shame. With veal, you take a baby calf from their mother at a very early age. Then, you put them in a pen and hook them up to machines that force feed them all this great stuff that makes them too fat to walk. Sounds cruel, but it doesn't need to walk to taste good... and boy does it! YUMMY! Anyway, walking is overrated, just ask the homeless. They walk everywhere, often without shoes. Besides drug overdose, infections in areas like the feet and teeth are leading causes of death among homeless. SO SAD! Well, I say it's time to let them have their day, or at least a delicious meal. Who knows? It could be their last. Right this very second, as you are enjoying your evening in the comfort of your safe, secure, and warm home, there is a human being literally freezing to death on a sidewalk or under a bridge, and no one is doing anything about it. And why should they? Homeless people are gross. I mean, just be thankful their deaths don't even make the news. How much of a bummer would that be? No thanks, Mr. Newsman! The only time I want to see a homeless person on TV is when an influencer is filmed giving them a few bucks and telling them to keep their head up. SO INSPIRATIONAL! WOW! GIRL BOSS!!!!

What's really crazy is that, at this very minute, it's probably happening with 5 - 10 miles of you. Totally surreal. My head feels like that one time I OD'd on White Claw. They're just out there dying; cold, hungry, vulnerable and, if they're lucky, high out of their minds. I think I've had an epiphany. New campaign:

FEED THE DEAD TO THE HOMELESS and on the other side of the sign put GIVE DRUGS TO THEM, TOO!

View attachment 19040

Handsome guy! I bet if we cleaned him up, he'd look just like my grandpa!
These sound like your type of people :MachoMan::LeDoritoFace::BeerTime:

Virtual Cafe Awards

mydadiscar

Webcomics! Banzai!
Reaction score
Awards
https://xkcd.com/1608/
Do not leave the play area. There is no point. Pretty fun skateboard simulator though.

Virtual Cafe Awards

mydadiscar

Webcomics! Banzai!
Reaction score
Awards
"RAPE RAPE
RAPE RAPE
RAPE RAPE
RAPE RAPE
MAKE HER SUCK YA DICK
THE FIRST DATE
YOU SCARED TO RAPE A BITCH?