Anarchy

赤い男

번호9
Reaction score
Awards
I know this was obviousy not the reason of her suicide, but i want to make an analysis on these three images on my own interpretation of the situation, i can already feel and make a mental image of the person behind that comment, a really hideous, mediocre and miserable person, someone who his life has been a perpetual downward spiral, one who was incapable of handling the weight of the world and change, words can give us an idea the kind of people we are, and seems that this person was steaming off because he was jealous (not for the individual but by the lfiestyle) the question is, do saying that to a person you don't know at all besides an image change something? Does it makes you feel like the big deal? Will change your life? Absolutely no, it is likely you will still rot in your own misery, when someone dies there is no moral dichotomy, who was right and who was wrong, just who is left standing and alive, and those who embrace the perpetual rest mother death gives, i want to believe this thing didn't actually happened, in any case, rest in peace.

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

赤い男

번호9
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

Novem_IX

MIAMI VICE MINDSET
Silver
Reaction score
Awards
I know she asked to be roasted but this guy's comment was peak >redditcostanzayeahrightsmirk; it reeks of resentment and condescension. IIRC, there's a several year gap between the roast and her suicide so I don't think he had anything to do with it.
Anyway, the stereotype that beautiful people are shallow and dumb is peak cope. If anything, the opposite is true. But most people aren't interested in exploring the possibility that life really is that unfair, and I can hardly blame them.

Virtual Cafe Awards

№56

Self-Hating Bureaucrat
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
no56.neocities.org
NASA's James Webb Space Telescope has produced the deepest and sharpest infrared image of the distant universe to date. Known as Webb's First Deep Field, this image of galaxy cluster SMACS 0723 is overflowing with detail.
Thousands of galaxies – including the faintest objects ever observed in the infrared – have appeared in Webb's view for the first time. This slice of the vast universe covers a patch of sky approximately the size of a grain of sand held at arm's length by someone on the ground.
This deep field, taken by Webb's Near-Infrared Camera (NIRCam), is a composite made from images at different wavelengths, totaling 12.5 hours – achieving depths at infrared wavelengths beyond the Hubble Space Telescope's deepest fields, which took weeks.
The image shows the galaxy cluster SMACS 0723 as it appeared 4.6 billion years ago. The combined mass of this galaxy cluster acts as a gravitational lens, magnifying much more distant galaxies behind it. Webb's NIRCam has brought those distant galaxies into sharp focus – they have tiny, faint structures that have never been seen before, including star clusters and diffuse features. Researchers will soon begin to learn more about the galaxies' masses, ages, histories, and compositions, as Webb seeks the earliest galaxies in the universe.
Cosmic Bowl.jpg

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
I know she asked to be roasted but this guy's comment was peak >redditcostanzayeahrightsmirk; it reeks of resentment and condescension. IIRC, there's a several year gap between the roast and her suicide so I don't think he had anything to do with it.
Anyway, the stereotype that beautiful people are shallow and dumb is peak cope. If anything, the opposite is true. But most people aren't interested in exploring the possibility that life really is that unfair, and I can hardly blame them.
uhm uhm uhm your beautiful so you must be fucking ugly inside... why yes i do live in an urban area and ignore all the ugly freaks that accost me in the open and yes i stamp out the human subconscious that tells me there IS SOMETHING THERE THAT MY EYES CAN SEE THAT EXISTS, THERE IS A CONNECTION

Virtual Cafe Awards