FEMBOY CONTAINMENT THREAD

mydadiscar

Webcomics! Banzai!
Reaction score
Awards
"Stop Shitting Up /fa/" Edition
so now you can deny your obvious transgenderism talk about whatever it is you fuckers talk about, idk flirt here or whatever tf i dont know what you mongrels do and quite frankly i dont wanna know just stop shitting up /fa/ you have your shite thread now please i fucking beg you i am going to disable all notifications on this thread and walk away and no further posts are my responsibility
now get in here boymoders
@GENOSAD @SpheralBloom

Virtual Cafe Awards
wut.

Attachments

• 1675737272305.png
    1675737272305.png
    68.1 KB · Views: 15
Virtual Cafe Awards
This is a thread where two femboys are supposed to complete their courtship process. First they start by flirting then by showing thighs. This enables them to verify the quality of the femboy.

Not too sure on the rest.

Virtual Cafe Awards

remember_summer_days

It ain't Jesus or the devil. It's Jesus or you.
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
The best thing about crossdressing is the compliments I get from women.
In my experience, if women see you as effeminate, its never a good dating sign...

:AquaCry:

Virtual Cafe Awards

ビンス

Hopeless Romantic
Reaction score
Awards
Website
chrysalism.neocities.org
In my experience, if women see you as effeminate, its never a good dating sign...

:AquaCry:
Yeah they don't see you as a man, more like a friend or something. especially if you're crossdressing. I'm sure there's exceptions, but you're not going to settle down and raise a family while you're putting skirts on.

Virtual Cafe Awards

SpheralBloom

I'm not a femboy I swear
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Thats called sex. We're here to see sex occur with the femboys in their natural habitat.
Lmao imagine having snu snu over the internet
Can't relate fufufu~
1000003200.png

Virtual Cafe Awards

GENOSAD

...or something equally edgy.
Reaction score
Awards
Website
genosadness.neocities.org
Yeah they don't see you as a man, more like a friend or something. especially if you're crossdressing. I'm sure there's exceptions, but you're not going to settle down and raise a family while you're putting skirts on.
It's over for femboy househusbandcels

Virtual Cafe Awards