relationship advice needed! apply today!

hyprstorm

devils advocate
Reaction score
Awards
hey guys, your favorite lurker is back to ask a question only a guy like me would need to ask.
there's a cute latina girl in one of my classes. from searching her social media page up i found she's a huge fan of k-pop. that's all i know about her.
now, im a fairly handsome guy, maybe a bit generic looking but
ive never been good at initiating conversation (ive also never been in a relationship before but we can ignore that part :PepeHands: )

is it weird if i just start talking to her randomly after class one day?
what are some good topics to start a conversation about?
and before you say "just ask her out bro you can do it," i cant. im usually pretty extroverted but around pretty girls i stutter like joe biden on a bad day.

thanks in advance for the advice
fuck you in advance for the jokes at my expense

Virtual Cafe Awards

remember_summer_days

It ain't Jesus or the devil. It's Jesus or you.
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
hey guys, your favorite lurker is back to ask a question only a guy like me would need to ask.
there's a cute latina girl in one of my classes. from searching her social media page up i found she's a huge fan of k-pop. that's all i know about her.
ive never been good at initiating conversation (ive also never been in a relationship before but we can ignore that part :PepeHands: )

and before you say "just ask her out bro you can do it," i cant. im usually pretty extroverted but around pretty girls i stutter like joe biden on a bad day.

It's not weird to talk to her randomly after class if you're not awkward. Though I think chances are she'll tell you're interested in her in some romantic way. But I mean if you're both adults that's fine. Most she can say is no and I'm my experience, the girls that have turned me down were polite about it. You can tell when they're just not interested.

Honestly, if you just find her attractive and you scurried through her social media and didn't find any topics of interest, then this is the perfect time to know her better. Easy thing to talk about, talk about your class. Make some small talk from that and then try asking her out for lunch or ice cream or whatever, that usually works for me idk. But I'm not a pro either, though I've had a positive success rate with asking girls out.

If you can't hold enough chatter for there to be enough chemistry to ask her out for lunch, it probably wasn't meant to be IMO.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
If she's in your classes, as you said, open with something about the work, rest flows like any other conversation. Plan a little in your head so you don't freeze up if you literally CAN'T think of anything to say after that, but remember not to stick to a script, don't stress it.

Also no because I'm assuming you aren't brown, and racemixing is an abomination.

Anyway go get em tiger, good luck, roll out, lock and load, vaporise that fucking whore with your charm and romance lasers.

FAGGOT.jpg

Virtual Cafe Awards

To some extent I reject your premise, you're entire life is relationships. There aren't any rules beyond those you create for yourself.

That said, talk to her about K-pop dummy.

remember_summer_days

It ain't Jesus or the devil. It's Jesus or you.
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
To some extent I reject your premise, you're entire life is relationships. There aren't any rules beyond those you create for yourself.

That said, talk to her about K-pop dummy.
I wouldn't talk with her about K-pop if he isn't interested in kpop himself ngl. He's just gonna come off as fake

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards

A latina? First of all, damn dude you have such a shitty taste (Por dios jurame que no es de México o del caribe, eugh), but anyways love is blind so, my advice is, first of presentation, look groomed, clean, and have some confidence, engage in a conversation when the time is right, you know how creepy you look arriving out of nowhere and just starting to talk like an NPC? Well that doesn't work, use a class as an opportunity, try to engage in a conversation about the class, try to be comedic, women love a little bit of sense of humor, hell if you make her laugh you fucking won, so try that, try to engage in topics you both might be interested to, and hell if you are a simp, try to talk her about k-pop, in a way that doesn't make you seem like an stalker (which you kinda are, but she doesn't know that).

If you both developed a friendshipe in a few days, try to invite her to a coffee or anywhere near to have some activities, just don't be afraid, and try to be hygienic and confident as possible, but be natural most of all, that is.

Some things that might impress her, learn a basic of spanish, vamos, que probablemente la chica sea chicana, ni hablar español sepa jajjaja, so any trace of cervantes language would impress her quite a lot, try to practice your "Buenas tarde, señorita" or if you are a clown "Qiubole Doña" lol

Regarding kpop, if you don't like it, pretend you do, do as i do, a little bit of chicanery, try to speak like you actually knew about music, and say stuff like "yeah i like "after like" because it can be sampled into anything, the reason why, is because it actually uses another sampling from stay alive, music can be the best way to capture the past" (of course not so nerdy, try to give some rizz and style, but that is more up to you.)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0B7HDiY-10

Just be natural, and confident and try to make a conversation fun and don't think much about it, treat your crush like you would treat any other person and you will be totally ok.

Virtual Cafe Awards
I wouldn't talk with her about K-pop if he isn't interested in kpop himself ngl. He's just gonna come off as fake

He's going to come off as fake no matter what he does. Might as well ask her about something she's into.

There's something else going on every time a guy starts in with the "how do I talk to girls" script but I can't put my finger on it. I'm older, but in all honesty, why would you want to? It's a set up for failure. Stack skills, become the best at something, and accept the fact that the pursuit of women is a waste of time.

hyprstorm

devils advocate
Reaction score
Awards
A latina? First of all, damn dude you have such a shitty taste (Por dios jurame que no es de México o del caribe, eugh)
soy de america, soy un gringo. :MachoMan:
i know kanye did a song with a k-pop group so i might as well be a stan :dancrobot:

Anyway go get em tiger, good luck, roll out, lock and load, vaporise that fucking whore with your charm and romance lasers.
:swat:

Virtual Cafe Awards

bnuungus

call me bun
Reaction score
Awards

unironically, drink something first. get yourself to be in that state of confidence but without being drunk. if it doesn't go well after that then oh well.

Virtual Cafe Awards

hyprstorm

devils advocate
Reaction score
Awards
thanks for bringing this thread back almost a year later.

update: we're married now and have three kids! thanks for all the help guys~!

Virtual Cafe Awards