September 2023 Music Artists Thread

Reaction score
Awards
Website
myspace.com
Agorian bards and walkers of the road, this is the September 2023 artist's and producer's thread. Post your work and give feedback!

da roolz
:marioStyle: Producers of any experience level are welcome to post their tracks here

:bartJAM: If you post a track of your own, you are strongly encouraged to listen to what other people have posted

:dancrobot: You are encouraged to leave positive feedback and constructive criticism on the things that other people post

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
Website
myspace.com
Virtual Cafe Awards

Jaded Dreams

unfvck the world.
Reaction score
Awards
I want to kick this off with a compilation album from the netlabel moon musiq called Drachenkampf
Each track of this album is dedicated to some kind of snake or dragon from antiquity. Both @rémineur and I have tracks on here. This was a lot of fun to be a part of
This is definitely up there with one of the better compilation albums I have listened to, everything flows good and there's enough variety in the sound to keep the listener enganged.

I made a gothic song with religious undertones

View: https://jadeddreams.bandcamp.com/track/statues

Virtual Cafe Awards

rémineur

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
Website
myspace.com
This is definitely up there with one of the better compilation albums I have listened to, everything flows good and there's enough variety in the sound to keep the listener enganged.
Rad. Thank you :KrillinThug:

I made a gothic song with religious undertones

View: https://jadeddreams.bandcamp.com/track/statues

I haven't heard of Aurelio Voltaire before but this is a good mix. The deeper vocals are more appealing. What's the sample from at the end? "You humans are so self-centered...!"

OMG, I'm so glad it's finally out !
Me too! I was getting worried :confused:

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
Website
myspace.com
Finished the video for this the other day, I guess you'd class it as electronica? I love instrumental synth stuff.

Let me know what you think!

This rules. The tune is catchy, creative, and energetic while the visuals are interesting and complementary :neddancE:

Virtual Cafe Awards
  • Love
Reactions: LOB

COCKPIT BLUNTSMOKER

My Digital Footprint Will Absolve Me
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards

Blokebuster

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
Website
myspace.com
Recorded this tonight

View: https://vocaroo.com/1cswi8jkeoYb

prod/recorded/mixed by me

The lyrics are great. That flute at the end just seals it. Are you making a full version?

Autumn is here!
This is a track that came out pretty quickly, after listening to a song on the radio while shopping, but I loved the feeling of classic vaporwave it got.
Naturally the video came along and here we go!
Enjoy yourself!
Bandcamp link:
View: https://blokebuster.bandcamp.com/track/tail-lights

View: https://youtu.be/xvhshTJiFdU?si=PEs__ri9Um61k_LW

What a vibe. I had some Agora synchronicity watching this too since I saw this picture a few minutes ago and thought how funny it would be if a Twilight Zone reboot was made (though paranormal sadbois might not catch on). Then bam, 1:11 in the video has a clip from the exact Twilight Zone episode I was thinking of

Virtual Cafe Awards

Blokebuster

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
The lyrics are great. That flute at the end just seals it. Are you making a full version?

What a vibe. I had some Agora synchronicity watching this too since I saw this picture a few minutes ago and thought how funny it would be if a Twilight Zone reboot was made (though paranormal sadbois might not catch on). Then bam, 1:11 in the video has a clip from the exact Twilight Zone episode I was thinking of
Unfortunately they already made a reboot of The Twilight Zone a couple of years ago... aaaaand it wasn't great.
I'm so glad how the track turned out, it has those lovely classic late night lo-fi vibes that made me fell in love with the genre. Very glad you dig it!

Virtual Cafe Awards

COCKPIT BLUNTSMOKER

My Digital Footprint Will Absolve Me
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Thank you x2. I prefer making little vignettes over full songs so no, I consider this the full version lol. Could use some more polish though, some filtering and a riser or two to break up the repetition.
Love the flute at the end !
And thanks to you as well.

Reaction score
Awards
Website
myspace.com
Virtual Cafe Awards

Seggito

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Website
seggitosite.neocities.org
I want to kick this off with a compilation album from the netlabel moon musiq called Drachenkampf
Each track of this album is dedicated to some kind of snake or dragon from antiquity. Both @rémineur and I have tracks on here. This was a lot of fun to be a part of

Rémineur - I Arise and Unbuild It Again

Packard Bell 95 メモリー - Amphisbaena

Dude that first track is fuckin awesome. It reminds me of a lot of the minimal techno that Beau Wanzer would do except more digital sounding, if that makes sense lol

Virtual Cafe Awards

Seggito

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Website
seggitosite.neocities.org

View: https://voca.ro/1bAtm4V7Bpc3

I think this one is far better than the last
I call it "ALPINE RESPONSIBILITY CODE IS FOR JERRYS"
Enjoy~

YO Your flow is fucking awesome! Even if the drums aren't that prominent, for some reason this shit got me bumping my head to it, its fuckin awesome bro.

I like the sampling a lot too, I feel like I've heard that song before while searching for samples myself but I can't think of it.

One thing and this isn't a really critique or anything but I wonder what this would sound like with a percussion loop on it, like something in Salsa or Guaguanco where you got Congas, Guiros, Chekere, Agogos, Timbales and shit.

It might give it some more flair but Idk, its pretty good right now.

Virtual Cafe Awards