What upcoming Video Games are you looking forward to?

• Thread starter Duvet
  • Start date
  • This thread has been viewed 13239 times.

Ricearice

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Waiting for gravity circuit and bomb rush cyberfunk

Rollingstart

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
I saw an FPS called Mullet Mad Jack that looks remiscent of 80s-90s anime OVA's that looks pretty cool.

Virtual Cafe Awards

LostintheCycle

Formerly His Holelineß
Reaction score
Awards
I've played The Sims 4 (cracked and with all DLC) a fair bit more than I'd care to admit because it has a very strong premise, but is the only game of it's sort. Just the other day I was thinking of firing it back up, even though I know that it's still the same hollow shell of a game. It's too easy to do everything, the mods for it suck, it's impossible for Sims to die or to fail at things.
Which is why I am excited that there is an upcoming title made and published by Paradox, called "Life by You". It is releasing as early access in March next year.
I have no doubt in my mind that it will be plagued with performance issues and crashes for a while so I'm not jumping to preorder. I will see the general consensus on it and maybe pirate it. I'm hopeful that it can get it's footing, because if it does it could be the Sims game that I always wanted.

Virtual Cafe Awards

№56

Self-Hating Bureaucrat
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
no56.neocities.org
Rise of the White Sun, a strategy game set in 1920s China, is coming out of early access on the 26th. I've only played around a little bit with the demo but it seems interesting and well-researched despite the small budget.

Virtual Cafe Awards

SolidStateSurvivor

This is Extremely Dangerous to Our Democracy
Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtuube.neocities.org
I'm excited for that one tournament style FPS The Finals. I'm glad game devs are finally remembering that not every multiple game has to either be a battle-royale or a CSGO clone. Destruction seems cool and I'm glad the gameplay seems to be more centered around having fun than being hyper-deterministic because that's what gamers think makes a game skillful.
Been playing a fair amount of this recently, loads of fun if you can get good teammates with mics. The destruction makes me yearn for a new proper Battlefield game

Virtual Cafe Awards

Sketch Relics

Quiet Traveller
Reaction score
Awards

OH SNAP
Considering how long they've been spending on this, I wonder if it's gunna have significantly more content than they usually do for DLC's

The Elden Ring DLC. I hope it's a more focused experience than the base game.

Really, though, It's fromsoftware's next project I am more interested in.
I remember seeing rumors that it's some sort of magic heavy version of the games they've been doing, considering AC got leaked well in advance it might be credible.

Personally I'm hoping for Armored Core 6: Water version, or some DLC for it.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Vaporweeb

Its n-not like I like you or anything!
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Website
falsememories.neocities.org
OH SNAP
Considering how long they've been spending on this, I wonder if it's gunna have significantly more content than they usually do for DLC's

I remember seeing rumors that it's some sort of magic heavy version of the games they've been doing, considering AC got leaked well in advance it might be credible.

Personally I'm hoping for Armored Core 6: Water version, or some DLC for it.
FORTY DOLLARS
This is going to be fucking HUGE. Easily the biggest expansion they've ever made. I'm here for it.

View: https://youtu.be/ZRA6r3iG7lI?si=DhFaEfeS0Z-oUijz

Virtual Cafe Awards

Doctor Dirck

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
When Endacopia drops that shit is going to be wild. Point and click with really cool graphics meets good grimdark sub-stories and secrets.

Lum's Game I'm optimistic for because it looks like Petscop+Tomogachi and is another horror themed kind of game. Lum (the creator) hasn't made anything like it before so I'm a little on the fence about it, but if he delivers on his promises it's going to be an awesome game.

Jade

Shameless Germaniboo
Reaction score
Awards
Website
idelides.xyz
Virtual Cafe Awards

lovelace

Reach heaven through violence
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards