New profile posts

I'm going to do a last update for my website next weekend and I'm thinking of opening qna ab anything to anyone, u can reply this w one or send privately :p
no reason to be sad! it's just the end of something that begun once, regardless of it being cool or not
no names will be displayed and if I don't like the question I'll either dodge or not answer bc I'm very funny prank joke
I live in the worst place ever. The scenery is dull as shit, the roads suck ass...When it's dry, the wind causes dust tornadoes that basically blind you, and when it's wet, you get mud up to your knees...
  • Coffee (Like)
Reactions: punisheddead
AnHero
AnHero
silktrader

My greatest, most desperate hope is to one day be patronized by some wide eyed white girl... :schitztroll:
abraKadabra
abraKadabra
One day I will move to the subtropics never to experience winter again. Christmas is largely a fraud anyways, and there's really nothing special in winter apart from that abominable celebration
cheesebunger
cheesebunger
"worst place ever" try the UNITED KINGDOM pal, that's if you don't get stabbed on the way out of London airport
voicebox status: screaming
emotional status: crying
bladder status: pissing
butthole status: shitting
testicle status: shooting ropes
life status: living it
Anyone here who has experience with restoring Gameboy DMGs? Please tell me this crusted film that tore off is just the front polarizer :confusedMikasa: IPS mods are too expensive, I'd prefer these to be just backlight modded if possible

438069692_1428651218045701_6319083017743893828_n.jpg