New profile posts

Is there a quick and easy way to redirect domains as you visit them? What I want to do is redirect any >redditcostanzayeahrightsmirk link I click to old.reddit.com. Unfortunately >redditcostanzayeahrightsmirk still seems the best place to get concise answers to technical questions but the latest revamp is even worse than the last.
I wonder what people here would have done if that solar storm really had caused massive disruption to power / comms etc?
Man, played diplomacy with a few friends and it went better then I expected even with only five people. Don't know if there would be interest on Agora but it'd probably be a game you could play over a forum fairly well in tandem with DMs or Emails. Not sure if I'd have the time to run it if there was interest but I'd keep you updated.
One of the best things I came to learn the last months is torrenting. I genuinely didn't knew it was that easy and that you could torrent most software as well as games. Such an odd change. Also no one showed me but people here talked about it lmao. Will never buy software or games ever again.
mydadiscar
mydadiscar
@Noxy i use tixati already, never heard of fonpu though, have installed it and will try it out
  • Coffee (Like)
Reactions: Noxy
LostintheCycle
LostintheCycle
I found the same thing with games. There are so many games I've tried out seemed like they'd be cool but turn out meh, and I'm glad I didn't spend money on them or you get the feeling of "I need to get my moneys worth". I think it's because of that that I've gone off games. I mean, every couple months I'll pirate Rimworld, Project Zomboid, or FTL and play for a week and then drop off. I still load up Skate 2/3 on my PS3 for an hour once a fortnight. I just have no desire to play more than that anymore, because frankly, not many games genuinely capture my attention.
MySpace Tom
MySpace Tom
ThePirateBay isn't as good as it used to be, but still decent. Otherwise 1337x.to, Limetorrents.lol, and nyaa.si are pretty great. And if any of them go down, new ones can be found easily on TorrentFreak because they regularly post Top Torrent Sites lists
  • THIS
Reactions: no_chill
When I look at your profile posts and react, imagine a very old guy in a Roman forum, hooded cape and all, sitting in the middle of the place and pointing at you. If it's a laugh, imagine the guy laughing. Chad react is "award that guy a laurel wreath!". Pepsi is posca drink. Nice is a salute. Love is throwing freshly picked flowers all around, aggressively. Sad is "Mourn, ye people, mourn!". Listening is "Give that man a senator toga and put him in the Senate damnit!"
And if I comment, it's the guy climbing on the pedestal of a statue and pointng you out, shouting at you some random things and throwing gold pieces at you. Bless
VaporwaveHistorian
VaporwaveHistorian
Scared is "Oooh for the love of our Republic, these are the horrors we feed our armies against!"
赤い男
赤い男
I always like to think that all countries who speak a romance language and adopted a variant of latin culture, as the descendents of Rome.
VaporwaveHistorian
VaporwaveHistorian
Mehmed II (the conqueror of Constantinople) also gave himself the title Kayser-i Rum, meaning the Caesar of Rome. Many people argue that the Ottoman Empire became another Rome. Many institutions, ways, cultural things, and even the fates of some people are similar too
№56
№56
Oldest living soyteen
赤い男
赤い男
f4f15120cbd22f1c8ebfd4560d93bcbf.jpg