I was rejected from hogwarts today :(

Got this in the mail today. :(

Dear [Pangolin]:

We hope this letter finds you well. We would like to express our gratitude for your interest in attending Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. The selection process is always a difficult one, and we appreciate the time and effort you put into your application.

After careful consideration, we regret to inform you that we are unable to offer you a place at Hogwarts. Our decision is based on several factors that emerged during the application process. While we acknowledge individuality and diversity in our prospective students, certain aspects of your application have raised concerns that do not align with the values and principles upheld at our esteemed institution.

Firstly, we must emphasize that Hogwarts promotes an environment of respect and camaraderie among all students. Your expressed fascination with Ankha, a character from a non-magical world, suggests a strong attachment to fictional entities that may not resonate with the core curriculum and ethos of our school.

Furthermore, we have noted your identification as a furry. While we respect each person's right to their interests and identity, we must consider the potential implications on the overall dynamic of the student body. Hogwarts seeks to foster an inclusive atmosphere where all students can feel comfortable and accepted, and some aspects of furry culture may not necessarily align with this objective.

Lastly, your general disagreeableness as indicated in your application and interactions with our admissions team is a matter of concern. At Hogwarts, we encourage students to cultivate positive relationships with their peers and the staff, nurturing an environment of cooperation and friendship that is vital to personal and magical growth.

We understand that this news may be disappointing, and we encourage you to continue pursuing your magical education elsewhere, as there are numerous schools that cater to various interests and magical specialties.

Once again, we appreciate your interest in Hogwarts and wish you the best in your future endeavors.

Yours sincerely,

The Admissions Committee
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Virtual Cafe Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards
Which is weird, when counting in fact there are werewolves and animaguses...
Hey wait a minute do you think they discriminated against me? I'm not even one of the weird furries. I just want to attend classes. :/

Virtual Cafe Awards

mydadiscar

Webcomics! Banzai!
Reaction score
Awards
Hey wait a minute do you think they discriminated against me? I'm not even one of the weird furries. I just want to attend classes. :/
The kinds of people they listed didn't choose the furry life, the furry life chose them. It is different.
And even if they did discriminate against you, good.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Hogwarts is a scam, you can learn how to do magic from Thelemites on tik tok.
Based. But I still need a degree in magic for reasons that are private.
The kinds of people they listed didn't choose the furry life, the furry life chose them. It is different.
And even if they did discriminate against you, good.
Its not nice to discriminate against the furry community. We deserve rights just as much as everyone. Unfortunately hogwarts is out of Jurisdiction of western law :/

Virtual Cafe Awards

remember_summer_days

It ain't Jesus or the devil. It's Jesus or you.
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Its not nice to discriminate against the furry community
Despite being 5% of the population, furries commit 95% of zoophilia

Virtual Cafe Awards

mydadiscar

Webcomics! Banzai!
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
Literally nothing in Jowling Kowling Rowling's attempt at a magic system could stand up to so-called muggle ingenuity
View attachment 69570
Stop this one, fuckers
This post is basically arcanum in a nutshell

tech vs wiz

Lucky for you, i'm also part of the tech gang, GUN > SPELLZ
1690339987776.png

Virtual Cafe Awards

Dr. MacGutsy

Bad Guy
Reaction score
Awards
Website
themaczone.neocities.org
Literally nothing in Jowling Kowling Rowling's attempt at a magic system could stand up to so-called muggle ingenuity
View attachment 69570
Stop this one, fuckers
I always thought of this as a kid. What's the likelihood of someone pulling a gun and just blowing a wizard's brains out? It's gotta have happened at least once right?

Vaporweeb

Its n-not like I like you or anything!
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Website
falsememories.neocities.org
I always thought of this as a kid. What's the likelihood of someone pulling a gun and just blowing a wizard's brains out? It's gotta have happened at least once right?
Gotta be. The most dangerous spell they have (Avocado Cadaver or something) is only marginally better than literally any firearm because it's unlimited in ammo, but still has pathetic range and casting speed when compared to contemporary weapons. Complete joke.

Virtual Cafe Awards