NOT A SCHIZO
Reaction score
Awards
>schizophrenic rant about how Y2K aesthetic is literally pizzagate
>"at last epstein makes sense..."

that's literally what you just said
No? I replied to a joke someone made...

Virtual Cafe Awards
Stay vigilant in monitoring your children's activities to provide them with full protection and nurture a loving, open, comprehensive, and respectful environment. Even when you can't be physically present, fostering self-awareness and critical thinking is crucial to safeguard them from potential predators. These predators target defenseless, ignorant, and traumatized victims, making it imperative to empower your children with the tools they need to stay safe.
*but dont shelter them* (thats another extreme - if you dont want to get some weirdo out of them)
or someone who hate himself, society, world and money ("never had a chance!" cries)

Virtual Cafe Awards

赤い男

번호9
Reaction score
Awards
*but dont shelter them* (thats another extreme - if you dont want to get some weirdo out of them)
or someone who hate himself, society, world and money ("never had a chance!" cries)
Yup, you can't keep away kids from tech, just be a responsible parent that's all. :tou3:

Virtual Cafe Awards

A L I X

Cosmic Girl
Reaction score
Awards
Website
alixx.ichi.city
Virtual Cafe Awards

LostintheCycle

Formerly His Holelineß
Reaction score
Awards
I think a part of why Spacehey particularly is full of groomers is just because it's easier to be one there. What other social media website do you know accepts a GuerrilaMail address and no phone verification? From the looks of the advertising spammers on it, I doubt it's very moderated either. I think these could be factors at play with Spacehey specifically.
But normie social media like Instagram is absolutely crawling with creeps and pedos, it's just not so publicly visible.

Virtual Cafe Awards
did you mean "y2K" when it happened (1997 - 2004/..5)?
what i got know is: "one dudesse (is 30-something) on aesthetics wiki, told me how emo subculture is/was full of groomers. you said that in thread already", "she said thats why the When we were young, is not good idea"
scene and those LGBT places of 90s, 2000s (old-web), with soc-scis (Frankfurt school "revolutionaries") and groomers (well, it was "normal" back then, for older dudes to go for young women. and young women seeking "bad" boys...)
asked her, got answer/s:
ʚ her ɞ

včera v 22:23
scratches head
Not an emo-exclusive issue, it's like that with all subcultures.
Even in original rockabilly, the musicans were adults and often groomed teenage fans, which the media would label as "groupies".
Also, the thing with men usually going for a younger partner is still pretty prevalent outside of the more left-leaning circles.
For example, I'm two years older than my husband and constantly get dunked on for it when people find out.
Something something men need experience, they mature slower, so they need to be older as partner, and older men bring more money home.
So it's still "normal".

ʚ her ɞ

včera v 22:31
However, the dating of young teens always was taboo.
Doesn't mean that band dudes care.
Often dudes into teens would even start bands with the background intend of grooming in the first place.
cough Blood on the Dancefloor cough
The part of the thread claiming y2k is an aesthetic for adults is silly tho.
Teens dabbling in the aesthetic their parents had in their youth always was a thing.
It's part of self-discovery.

ʚ her ɞ

včera v 22:38
>"underage children act mature"
>SpaceHey
>x3 raw nuzzles
Yeah no.
>"These kids turn out fucked up, as they usually become a femboy (at the age of 13) and the women just become r-tarded."
Forgot everyone into y2k is femboys now.
Most boomer-y 4chan-esque thread I have read in a long time.

anon(1/3)

včera v 23:21
This is the most ridiculous I read today
The main reason that y2k is popular in the first place is because of the 20 year rule
Whether they like it or not y2k isn't going away for this period of time
Because the aesthetic is mainstream ofcourse it's going to attract teens
Which is also something people can't chabge
Change*
Unfortunately anything that's popular with teens will also be popular with groomers. Whether it's y2k, emo, or whatever

anon(3?)

včera v 23:28
It's not a y2k problem, it's just a groomer problem
Also y2k isn't even overtly sexual. Using ":3 and ~" are not inherently sexual and have been done long after y2k was a thing even lol

anon2

včera v 23:29
It's also that Y2K is the popular "fun" aesthetic. Rn, clean girl and athleisure in pale lavender and beige is popular, so I don't blame alt kids for being into 2000s culture
Reaction against the grown upification I guess

anon3

včera v 23:30
True
I hate how interaction to kids and teens "growing " people have gone to blame the kids and teens
a3

včera v 23:31
I also wanna say y2k fashion isn't inherently sexual either
I've seen people my age wearing low rise jeans and I haven't really seen it done in a sexual way
Idk what they mean by "showing skin" as crop tops, mini skirts and shorts, etc have always been popular with teens
Doesn't really mean it's always sexual either

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

Z0diacK

NOT A SCHIZO
Reaction score
Awards
ʚ her ɞ

včera v 22:23
scratches head
Not an emo-exclusive issue, it's like that with all subcultures.
Even in original rockabilly, the musicans were adults and often groomed teenage fans, which the media would label as "groupies".
Also, the thing with men usually going for a younger partner is still pretty prevalent outside of the more left-leaning circles.
For example, I'm two years older than my husband and constantly get dunked on for it when people find out.
Something something men need experience, they mature slower, so they need to be older as partner, and older men bring more money home.
So it's still "normal".
ʚ her ɞ

včera v 22:31
However, the dating of young teens always was taboo.
Doesn't mean that band dudes care.
Often dudes into teens would even start bands with the background intend of grooming in the first place.
cough Blood on the Dancefloor cough
The part of the thread claiming y2k is an aesthetic for adults is silly tho.
Teens dabbling in the aesthetic their parents had in their youth always was a thing.
It's part of self-discovery.
ʚ Kaori ɞ

včera v 22:38
>"underage children act mature"
>SpaceHey
>x3 raw nuzzles
Yeah no.
>"These kids turn out fucked up, as they usually become a femboy (at the age of 13) and the women just become r-tarded."
Forgot everyone into y2k is femboys now.
Most boomer-y 4chan-esque thread I have read in a long time.
somi

včera v 23:21
This is the most ridiculous I read today
The main reason that y2k is popular in the first place is because of the 20 year rule
Whether they like it or not y2k isn't going away for this period of time
Because the aesthetic is mainstream ofcourse it's going to attract teens
Which is also something people can't chabge
Change*
Unfortunately anything that's popular with teens will also be popular with groomers. Whether it's y2k, emo, or whatever
anon(3?)

včera v 23:28
It's not a y2k problem, it's just a groomer problem
Also y2k isn't even overtly sexual. Using ":3 and ~" are not inherently sexual and have been done long after y2k was a thing even lol
anon2

včera v 23:29
It's also that Y2K is the popular "fun" aesthetic. Rn, clean girl and athleisure in pale lavender and beige is popular, so I don't blame alt kids for being into 2000s culture
Reaction against the grown upification I guess
anon3

včera v 23:30
True
I hate how interaction to kids and teens "growing " people have gone to blame the kids and teens
a3

včera v 23:31
I also wanna say y2k fashion isn't inherently sexual either
I've seen people my age wearing low rise jeans and I haven't really seen it done in a sexual way
Idk what they mean by "showing skin" as crop tops, mini skirts and shorts, etc have always been popular with teens
Doesn't really mean it's always sexual either
It's whatever, people tend to heavily defend something they truly align with. They don't understand that I am not attacking Y2K aesthetic... I really don't get how no one can see that I am not attacking Y2K, merely saying that groomers use this aesthetic. I'm not saying to ban this aesthetic. Oh well, I forgot that on a Y2K based forum you can't say anything slightly bad about Y2K because it offends everyone :Crash1:

Virtual Cafe Awards
It's whatever, people tend to heavily defend something they truly align with. They don't understand that I am not attacking Y2K aesthetic... I really don't get how no one can see that I am not attacking Y2K, merely saying that groomers use this aesthetic. I'm not saying to ban this aesthetic. Oh well, I forgot that on a Y2K based forum you can't say anything slightly bad about Y2K because it offends everyone :Crash1:
calm down, you are both right, its not about y2k ANYWAYS - learn to read; it doesnt matter; they prolly read it before change, no one gotta read this thread 3x...

Virtual Cafe Awards

Z0diacK

NOT A SCHIZO
Reaction score
Awards
calm down, you are both right, its not about y2k ANYWAYS - learn to read; it doesnt matter; they prolly read it before change, no one gotta read this thread 3x...
Porc it's just the fact that bugs me that eveyrone thinks I am attacking the entire aesthetic; Y2K, that's all.

Virtual Cafe Awards

dorgon

Violently Peaceful
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Website
dorgon.neocities.org
LOL this thread is funny, but I am probably late to the party. Anyways, I disagree with you because regardless of Y2K or not dumb teens will be dumb teens and groomers will be groomers. Regardless of what any of these kids will do, groomers will follow. If a lot of these alt kids instead decided to do some dumb MLG 420blazeit culture from 2014 for some reason (remember that?), groomers will follow and pretend to be part of that club to get some compromising pictures. No matter what culture or fad or whatever teenagers decide to espouse, groomers will SURELY follow. Y2K just happens to be the culture around SpaceHey, and groomers know that, so they're cashing in.

Virtual Cafe Awards

LostintheCycle

Formerly His Holelineß
Reaction score
Awards
Don't misrepresent the statements of other people, I think most people just don't see the link you are talking about. I don't see it either but that would have been a boring reply, I dislike when people just relay what's already been said. I offered some different idea, namely that the grooming on Spacehey may be more public, whereas on Instagram it takes place on private accounts and DMs. I don't think you made your contention well in your original post to begin with.
To be clear, I am no defender of sleazy Y2K nostalgic drivel.

Virtual Cafe Awards
One thing everyone has obviously noticed is the massive influx of faggots, which usually consists of underage people, just about legal boys who like to dress themselves in women clothing. And women that are all gay, they/them and get wet by the thought of comitting ball torture... One site in particular where this is the main influx of people is "Spacehey.com" where alot of underage boys and girls act grown up (they state their age in their bio usually) and talk about sex, dressing up as girls, loving a certain type of sexual thing. The girls there posts alot of selfies and like to give themselves alot of attention on this site, fitting with the Y2k/emo aesthetic.

So as I talk more about this, this kind of phenomena of young boys and girls wanting to fit into this aesthetic (which is sadly, not here anymore) eventually shows, that this aesthetic; Is a new way of grooming!
As you can on these sites which are completely public as hell, it's OBVIOUSLY troubled youth, wanting to make themselves special (heavy individualism) and crave attention through posting themselves, and talking like the discord introduction way (Thank you @Some_porcupine for sayiing that), which consists of interesting internet symbols, hearts, stars, :33, ---, ~~, usually when people (usually young) speak like that, they are heavily being groomed and this Y2K aeshetic makes it seem fun for these literal children. There are a couple of members here that are like that too, usually underage, that speak in this way, and are obviously being groomed currently and are very troubled.

Is this something new? No, but that doesn't equal to it not being a problem. Let me know what you think!

TL;DR: There's a massive influx on y2k aesthetic internet of underage "faggots" that are hypersexual and it's a new way of grooming

EDIT: I do this, because no one is understanding what I am saying. Y2K IS NOT PEDOPHILIC OR GROOMING IN ANY WAY. What I've been trying to say is, underage children are getting into this aesthetic which is for adults. Therefore, they are trying to FIT IN, and trying to act MATURE when they're obviously underage (just as looking "mature")

My point was, that on sites like spacehey.com, and some neocities websites, alot of underage children act mature, because they want to fit into the Y2K aesthetic (like low pants, showing alot of skin) which is fine when you're an adult, but it's not when children try to fit into an aesthetic not made for them. I hope this clears up on alot of things, this is not an attack on Y2K, this is merely an observation I made going through Y2k-esque sites. This usually turns into young kids to be hypersexual because of the adult themes this aesthetic has to offer (and the fact its trying to recreate the old internet) and groomers actively looking for young kids like that that are vulnerable. These kids turn out fucked up, as they usually become a femboy (at the age of 13) and the women just become retarded. Whatever you do as an adult is none of my concern, it's bad when children are doing it.

(Is this the only way kids are getting groomed? No, this is merely a part of it. Snapchat, tiktok, instagram is a way worse thing, that doesn't mean this is invalid, though.)
I'll say my point before continuing on with the thread but isn't history kinda repeating itself in a way. Especially with alot of the kids back then also following the same exact trends and being groomed almost similarly (minus femboys ofc). Its sad that the sins of the past carry on into the new generation.

However, the difference being we KNOW what grooming is and we can stop these groomers/discuss this topic. Hopefully, we can bring some light into this topic or actively warn youths not to participate in this kind of behavior. Try to prevent anymore grooming from happening. I hope the mods though especially aren't actively condoning this behavior especially in an environment like spacehey

Virtual Cafe Awards

Z0diacK

NOT A SCHIZO
Reaction score
Awards
LOL this thread is funny, but I am probably late to the party. Anyways, I disagree with you because regardless of Y2K or not dumb teens will be dumb teens and groomers will be groomers. Regardless of what any of these kids will do, groomers will follow. If a lot of these alt kids instead decided to do some dumb MLG 420blazeit culture from 2014 for some reason (remember that?), groomers will follow and pretend to be part of that club to get some compromising pictures. No matter what culture or fad or whatever teenagers decide to espouse, groomers will SURELY follow. Y2K just happens to be the culture around SpaceHey, and groomers know that, so they're cashing in.
Very fair point, I just see that kids were more comfortable within this aesthetic to do things that are meant for adults. It is more relevant in this aesthetic than others for what I have seen.
Don't misrepresent the statements of other people, I think most people just don't see the link you are talking about. I don't see it either but that would have been a boring reply, I dislike when people just relay what's already been said. I offered some different idea, namely that the grooming on Spacehey may be more public, whereas on Instagram it takes place on private accounts and DMs. I don't think you made your contention well in your original post to begin with.
To be clear, I am no defender of sleazy Y2K nostalgic drivel.
You are right, it does happen more public, it's not on the same level as private discord for example. I am open to other ideas and other ways of seeing this issue, I just dislike when people read things wrong... She made a couple fair points, about the clothing, but nevertheless I don't believe a 13 year old should dress like a 20 year old, she obviously sees that differently. And yes, Y2K does attract boys (which then get turned into femboys at under 18.) Because of the amount of grooming they will go through as emo scene itself has always been very gay, so just like that, underage people want to fit in (femboy has been a thing since emos so its not modern)
I'll say my point before continuing on with the thread but isn't history kinda repeating itself in a way. Especially with alot of the kids back then also following the same exact trends and being groomed almost similarly (minus femboys ofc). Its sad that the sins of the past carry on into the new generation.

However, the difference being we KNOW what grooming is and we can stop these groomers/discuss this topic. Hopefully, we can bring some light into this topic or actively warn youths not to participate in this kind of behavior. Try to prevent anymore grooming from happening. I hope the mods though especially aren't actively condoning this behavior especially in an environment like spacehey
The spacehey mods dont really care, and I agree with you! This type of issue needs more warnings, and from parents just a bit access on their internet.. I mean, I think we all have had unsupervised internet. Not all of them turn out right. Just a checkup from parents would be better. Not full on control, though

Virtual Cafe Awards