You're put into spectate mode. Where do you go?

big_ping07

I ♡ Broth
Reaction score
Awards
so many places i'd like to go have already been said, but i'd like to add the las vegas tunnels.
i also wanna spectate world leaders eating dinner with their families.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Punp

3D/2D artist
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
punp.neocities.org
I think I worded it badly, my bad. I meant are we only limited to spectating people or can we just freely roam and spectate just anything.
You can freely roam and spectate anything. You don't need to worry about light or implications of scale. i.e. you could look at the core of an atom or all of China.

Virtual Cafe Awards

A L I X

Cosmic Girl
Reaction score
Awards
Website
alixx.ichi.city
I would first go to the most "important" places on Earth, where the most powerful people reunite to see what are some of the secrets being hidden. After that I would just go crazy. Ocean, space, hidden places, etc... I want to know what is that which we don't know about.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Punp

3D/2D artist
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
punp.neocities.org
I'd like to follow a giant squid for a bit. Or watch a spider eat a mosquito to see what it does with the blood in the mosquito.

EDIT: nvm there are specific spiders that eat blooded mosquitos (spider warning, duh):

Virtual Cafe Awards

SchizoNomad

Professional unemployed
Reaction score
Awards
Website
monarchy4ever.lovestoblog.com
I'd go inside a nuclear reactor in a power plant just to see the reaction going on in real time, or whatever goes on inside there.
According to the thread, I don't think the radiation would affect me, and it would be awesome to see the thing exploding if possible.

Virtual Cafe Awards

microbyte

Active Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Website
microbyte.neocities.org
( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)
But in all actuality I'd probably visit the museums all my favorite pieces of art which I haven't yet seen in person are, and then probably spectate the past, and if that's not allowed then just wander aimlessly, and look for something nice.

Punp

3D/2D artist
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
punp.neocities.org
If it's see-through-walls style noclip I'd want to see the entirety of the catacombs.
I've been to the publicly displayed ones in Paris. I was expecting it to be a spiritual experience but it was really just piles of mismatched bones. It really is dead down there - in every sense of the word - and after the initial shock it may well just be piles of rocks.

The only thing that got me emotional was seeing the group of teenagers desecrating the bones by poking their fingers into the skulls and talk about taking bones home with them. There are signs and guards who repeatedly ask visitors not to do that because it's the main cause of damage and erosion.

That changed my mind to hope that blood curses really do exist.

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)
But in all actuality I'd probably visit the museums all my favorite pieces of art which I haven't yet seen in person are, and then probably spectate the past, and if that's not allowed then just wander aimlessly, and look for something nice.

I'd totally go and hang out in a private zen garden in Asia. Talk about a good place to reflect and watch nature.

Someone had to say it - I think I'd unironically go and watch people change in dressing rooms too. Not just hot people, but the ugly and the normal ones too. I have a genuine curiosity for the diversity of the human body with all its lumps, bumps and discolourations, and this is an opportunity to see naked people when they're not at their airbrushed best.

Maybe I'd spend time "photographing" places too. Like visit a swimming pool and find angles outside of the usual geometry. Maybe I could noclip the ground and find an angle far below the pool showing it floating in space and just watch it for a bit.

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

silktrader

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
stalk my irl and online friends to see what they are up to. maybe if i got ghost powers i can pull funny trolls on them like having them hear the distant scream of a woman late at night or have a skeleton pop put of the shower. spooky stuff.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Punp

3D/2D artist
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
punp.neocities.org
stalk my irl and online friends to see what they are up to. maybe if i got ghost powers i can pull funny trolls on them like having them hear the distant scream of a woman late at night or have a skeleton pop put of the shower. spooky stuff.
You're in spectate mode, not poltergeist Jeremy Beadle. What specifically would you want to see of your friends?

Virtual Cafe Awards

silktrader

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
What specifically would you want to see of your friends?
i know one of my friends likes to venture out into parts of algeria and take very nice landscape shots. another blows his money on booze every weekend to get shitfaced, watching him would be very funny. a few travel across the country (and world occasionally) so following them free of cost sounds cool.

Virtual Cafe Awards