"Conspiracy Theorist" Self-Immolates Outside Trump Courthouse Hearing

SolidStateSurvivor

This is Extremely Dangerous to Our Democracy
Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtuube.neocities.org
Before anyone asks, he was NEITHER pro-Trump or pro-Biden.
Max Azzarello Self Immolation Manhattan NYC Trump Trial.png

Fox News briefly showed the act as it unfolded, although quickly cut away once they realized what was going on.

View: https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1781378592292642864

Max Azzarello is currently in critical condition, it is uncertain if he will survive.

He reportedly threw pamphlets advertising his website/social media before setting himself ablaze. The supposed website and conspiracy he wished to raise awareness to is here: https://theponzipapers.substack.com/p/i-have-set-myself-on-fire-outside

Rather than discuss the event itself, I would prefer discussion centered around exploring the content of his website. There's some interesting conspiracy theories here, a very brief rundown is that:
  • "We are victims of a totalitarian con, and our own government (along with many of their allies) is about to hit us with an apocalyptic fascist world coup."
  • Cryptocurrency is part of a large Ponzi scheme orchestrated by the U.S. government's elites/uniparty and its allies to eventually collapse the world economy and facilitate a fascist takeover
  • He really, really disliked Peter Thiel
  • Claims >redditcostanzayeahrightsmirk is actively in on it, in addition to Quora, speaks at length to the major investors who are also heavily invested in the crypto-sphere
    • ">redditcostanzayeahrightsmirk is infested with trolls to create a bitter, divisive, irony-poisoned space that leaves us jaded and hopeless"

There's far more in the site, I may have missed some even more interesting bits. Strange seeing another self-immolation protest in such a short amount of time in the US.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

microbyte

Active Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Website
microbyte.neocities.org
I mean, all the stuff he says makes sense, and I wouldn't fully disagree with it, but some parts I find hard to believe. I'm pretty sure that the Oceangate Titan disaster really did happen, and wasn't just a con. Also I feel like that part abt the head of the UNC student council is a little sketchy, in terms of his theory. And also I disagree with the elite schools being "criminal organizations", they just provide networking, which could connect people with criminals as he's describing, but it's far fetched, and most likely that would be incidental. And I don't know if it's all purposefully orchestrated, or just people acting in their best intetests, without communicating, creating the patterns of behavior that he has pointed out.

I mean, all the stuff he says makes sense, and I wouldn't fully disagree with it, but some parts I find hard to believe. I'm pretty sure that the Oceangate Titan disaster really did happen, and wasn't just a con. Also I feel like that part abt the head of the UNC student council is a little sketchy, in terms of his theory. And also I disagree with the elite schools being "criminal organizations", they just provide networking, which could connect people with criminals as he's describing, but it's far fetched, and most likely that would be incidental. And I don't know if it's all purposefully orchestrated, or just people acting in their best intetests, without communicating, creating the patterns of behavior that he has pointed out.
modern society is scam, CMV (its all those nets - and ivy leagues are all living in alt reality... )

Virtual Cafe Awards

SolidStateSurvivor

This is Extremely Dangerous to Our Democracy
Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtuube.neocities.org
You know what's been bothering me about this all? This guy really hated Peter Thiel and had a list of names of people he was convinced were directly involved in wrongdoing/scum right? So if you're him, why not just try and kill one of them instead of taking yourself out? He'd still be able to spread his ideas through a shocking action AND actually make progress (or at the very least, revenge) towards whatever goal he had. I suppose the glowies would've caught him prior if he was gunning for an elite, but still.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Orlando Smooth

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
">redditcostanzayeahrightsmirk is infested with trolls to create a bitter, divisive, irony-poisoned space that leaves us jaded and hopeless"
Based :gigachad:

The older I get the more I see these cases as true tragedies. Guy clearly had enough smarts to identify real problems in society, but was too schizo to do anything productive about it and instead fell into the open pits of his own biases and prejudices. Now he's dead, his family is probably mourning, nothing has changed, and if anyone else tries to make similar claims going forward they'll be called crazy. No winners.

Virtual Cafe Awards
The older I get the more I see these cases as true tragedies. Guy clearly had enough smarts to identify real problems in society, but was too schizo to do anything productive about it and instead fell into the open pits of his own biases and prejudices. Now he's dead, his family is probably mourning, nothing has changed, and if anyone else tries to make similar claims going forward they'll be called crazy. No winners.
many such cases...
they know too much, but cant communicate nor decide what to do first...

Virtual Cafe Awards
  • Coffee (Like)
Reactions: Tao

kona

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
You know what's been bothering me about this all? This guy really hated Peter Thiel and had a list of names of people he was convinced were directly involved in wrongdoing/scum right? So if you're him, why not just try and kill one of them instead of taking yourself out? He'd still be able to spread his ideas through a shocking action AND actually make progress (or at the very least, revenge) towards whatever goal he had. I suppose the glowies would've caught him prior if he was gunning for an elite, but still.
unknown-106.png

I have not looked into this particular case at all, but I wouldn't be surprised either way.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Rams969

Magos Explorator
Reaction score
Awards
Is really curious and says a lot about both sides, that if you talk with right wingers and left wingers they are absolutely sure that there is giant world spanning conspiracy against them in order to create a communist or fascist state and kill them. Both sides want to see themselves as the underdog againt the world order, look at his writing, he is not so different to white suprimacists I have read, both talking about how their fight is desperate and that the signs are clearly there. If you ask them it's seems than both sides are about to lose at the same time.
And what also unites both sides is that to fight this giant world conspiracy agains them, wich only a handful of them know about, the only thing they can do is commit petty acts of violence like shooting supermarkers or Self-Immolating themselves on fire.
Also is another note is always funny to see the obsession with >fascism when what he is describing is not fascist at all is dictatorship or oligarchy but words don't have meaning anymore and nobody reads Giovanni Gentile. And some points like this fragment about Kubrick "Because he was a cocky secret fascist who was getting us to stop worrying and love the bomb. Why did he make A Clockwork Orange? So we'd rejoice at ultra-violence designed to desensitize us to the horrors of the world." is just fucking stupid, I'm not even saying crazy, just stupid. I genuily think that some points makes sense, but there are others in wich he is so dumb and insane, that is genuily sad that his ideology made him do this, the most useless act of political revendication. At least the guy that burned himlef for Palestine was talked about for a week, but this guy is already forgotten, not even people close to his ideology seem to know. I think that his obsession with some trees didn't allow him to see the forest.

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

Ardea

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
It's sad that this guy ended life the way he did. Side note, per your clarification in the OP;
I've noticed normies cannot conceive of someone being neither pro Biden nor pro Trump. Mass media certainly did a number on the public consciousness. It's like ever since 2016 they went into overdrive and propagandized people to the point of brain damage. Not that they weren't "nudging" people before, but this has been another level. On the rare occasion I go to sites like YouTube I don't get personalized recommendations so I see US mainstream comedians like Colbert and Kimmel. It's so surreal, looking from the outside in. They're like court jesters. Just reinforcing the same call-and-response crap that victims will parrot mindlessly. It's just a naked political broadcast, and I suppose it always has been. But I don't remember it being so ham-fisted and obvious as this.

Virtual Cafe Awards