h00.neocities.org
which chans
420chan is no more and i would like some fresh bantz

Virtual Cafe Awards

LostintheCycle

Formerly His Holelineß
Reaction score
Awards
This is just funny. Or maybe it's the real signal of the endtimes. I dunno. How do these actually work? Do you have to pay money to send them the pictures of food? If so that is such a scam, cause that last bitch didn't even eat the chillis. I hope the chilli senders got a refund.
I like how the comments are all like "What are you doing its sooo stupid", people love getting off to hating these 'idiot' streamers by shouting into a void, cause it makes them feel superior.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Andy Kaufman

i know
Reaction score
Awards
This is just funny. Or maybe it's the real signal of the endtimes. I dunno. How do these actually work? Do you have to pay money to send them the pictures of food? If so that is such a scam, cause that last bitch didn't even eat the chillis. I hope the chilli senders got a refund.
I like how the comments are all like "What are you doing its sooo stupid", people love getting off to hating these 'idiot' streamers by shouting into a void, cause it makes them feel superior.
So as far as my research goes:
Tiktok Livestream donations are coded by these little items/images. So if you want to donate 1$ you send a chili pepper, if you want to send 5$ you can send a candy or something. It's basically veiled currency so people don't realize how much they're spending.
and apparently some streamers made interacting with this specific gimmick their main content.

Virtual Cafe Awards

【diet deity】

out back of Winkie's (Sunset Blvd)
Reaction score
Awards
transient dunbar slot generation. insert coin -? cause totally predictable, flesh and blood human action. like rattling a treat packet for a pet you can never touch or truly care for. real-time remote control human windup toys. my psychic geiger counter goes hard vocal fry as I abjectly scroll past these things. radioactive nightmare fuel. ya'll think it's a kink thing?

crazy thing is these are the good ones. they got hustle for this uncanny valley street performer routine and I guess I respect that, cuz there's tons of lameoid copycats who lack the eerie grace in that elf girl and the black girl. like bad auditions for tiktok chobit role.

man, tiktok creeps me out.

no_chill

Philosopher King
Silver
Reaction score
Awards
New NPC firmware update just dropped:

View: https://streamable.com/ek68r8

View: https://streamable.com/bjnn5q

View: https://streamable.com/l1z76t

View: https://streamable.com/3uik3j

Always amazed by the next gimmick of so called short form videos.
I had to see this while browsing the chans and now you have to as well.
Please voice your concerns, disgust or admiration ITT.

Fucking lmao! I can't believe this is real. This is like when your dreams start off coherent but then devolve into complete retardation ahahahahah

This is what the corona vaccine does to people

Virtual Cafe Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

no_chill

Philosopher King
Silver
Reaction score
Awards
And again, its ultra highly kempt women, egirls, doing cosplay or whatever and acting highly autistic. And the faggots sending them their "Mhmm yummy Ice cream so good" are socially rejected young boys with fried brains.

If I had the power I would destroy the internet. Perhaps this resets people back to normal.

Virtual Cafe Awards
And again, its ultra highly kempt women, egirls, doing cosplay or whatever and acting highly autistic. And the faggots sending them their "Mhmm yummy Ice cream so good" are socially rejected young boys with fried brains.

If I had the power I would destroy the internet. Perhaps this resets people back to normal.
But if you destroyed the internet, Agora would be no mora.

Virtual Cafe Awards

alix

Empress of the Transburg Dinasty
Reaction score
Awards
Website
alixxd.neocities.org
Virtual Cafe Awards

mydadiscar

Webcomics! Banzai!
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

Andy Kaufman

i know
Reaction score
Awards
transient dunbar slot generation. insert coin -? cause totally predictable, flesh and blood human action. like rattling a treat packet for a pet you can never touch or truly care for. real-time remote control human windup toys. my psychic geiger counter goes hard vocal fry as I abjectly scroll past these things. radioactive nightmare fuel. ya'll think it's a kink thing?

crazy thing is these are the good ones. they got hustle for this uncanny valley street performer routine and I guess I respect that, cuz there's tons of lameoid copycats who lack the eerie grace in that elf girl and the black girl. like bad auditions for tiktok chobit role.

man, tiktok creeps me out.
I just wanna see how it looks like in third person.
Imagine standing in that room slightly behind the camera or so. No filter and no micromanaged lighting and effects on the screen. You know it's highly optimized to look a certain way for the viewers on their phone screens so I think you could crank up the wiedness by filming one of these girls from a realistic angle as they stand theire in their silent room doing this circus for the camera.

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

SomaSpice

Sandwich Maker
Silver
Reaction score
Awards
I just wanna see how it looks like in third person.
Imagine standing in that room slightly behind the camera or so. No filter and no micromanaged lighting and effects on the screen. You know it's highly optimized to look a certain way for the viewers on their phone screens so I think you could crank up the wiedness by filming one of these girls from a realistic angle as they stand theire in their silent room doing this circus for the camera.
Knowing tiktok, if you filmed and posted that you'd probably go viral

Virtual Cafe Awards
I'm genuinely fascinated by this kind of double-digit IQ Tiktok/Youtube brainrot and what people are willing to do to get views. It's like watching le algorithm physically manifest in real life.
Couldn't phrase it better myself. Pic semi-related

kings pact broken.jpg

Virtual Cafe Awards

shinobu

Jack of all trades
Reaction score
Awards
But if you destroyed the internet, Agora would be no mora.
I'll purchase a small warehouse in Mexico and make sure we'd have a physical place to meet - in fact I'll even forward everyone's letters to each other, that'll keep the forum going

Virtual Cafe Awards
I'll purchase a small warehouse in Mexico and make sure we'd have a physical place to meet - in fact I'll even forward everyone's letters to each other, that'll keep the forum going
An irl forum where all recent posts are put up on a physical bulletin board and personal messages are sent back and forth via snailmail sounds awesome. Being able to physcially meet up with Agorans and share a drink being an additional perk I like the sound of.

Virtual Cafe Awards

shinobu

Jack of all trades
Reaction score
Awards
An irl forum where all recent posts are put up on a physical bulletin board and personal messages are sent back and forth via snailmail sounds awesome. Being able to physcially meet up with Agorans and share a drink being an additional perk I like the sound of.
Yeah, I started writing that out in jest, but as I was hitting post I kind of thought that'd be super cool too. I can just imagine the mountains of letters for certain threads, though...

Virtual Cafe Awards