Sweet n' Comfy

Lovely Comfy Days
Reaction score
Awards
Your getting it comfy! This is the cause of modern America and it's fall. This is what we must avoid with our own students and children so that their set for success.

I also think the reason why the Boomers were so weak that they were constantly faced with existential doom ruining any attempts at controlled pain by their parents.
I think that the boomers' parents just gave up on life themselves.

Virtual Cafe Awards
I think that the boomers' parents just gave up on life themselves.
i see. also, rambles about "participation trophies bad"... well, who made those, baka! lol

Virtual Cafe Awards

Craige

Imperator
Reaction score
Awards
I'm trying so hard to watch this video, but I can't take this shit seriously, I'm sorry. Starts interesting, sure, but the moment gender ideology (whatever the lad means by that) is passively mentioned I kinda zoned out.

I feel like someone can only gather value from this if they aren't part of any of the groups Ptolemy doesn't like.

«Racism is an anti-white term» is an... interesting sentiment, though.
the exact kind of thing you'd expect from some guy with an average voice reading a high school-tier essay over video game footage. he just watched jordan peterson and decided he can do a philosophy now.

Yes because a bunch of weirdos and failed normies definitely have actual impact on real society issues.

/s in the case if anyone is too autistic
well, who then can. 1% is still dependand on 99% and their struggle they make for them to keep humanity going...
1676215106410.png

Virtual Cafe Awards

Caspar

Active Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
You have to make up your mind. The second sentiment doesn't align with the first sentiment.

People think they want peace, but they don't want peace. Peace is what your second sentiment is. Ease, pleasure, comfort, strifeless, mundane. If there was no peace, they would have something to fight for.

The sad part is, peace shows the true colours of society. Most people are cattle, good for little more than taking orders and doing what the leaders tell them to. When not under command, their sanity wanes, they become directionless and useless. The only thing they are good for is being a cog in the machine and when they don't percieve that machine as working towards a future that is better for them, but only those that hold the machine, they become depressed and irate. That is why so many fall victim to militant groups, on all sides of the political spectrum. They look for a new leader to bow down to, a new god, a new holy word to obey with all the littme mental capacity they have, simply because that thing promised them that doing so would improve their life.

Most people are forever a cog in the machine. That's how they are built genetically. In the modern era we have all the tools, the boundlessly free knowledge, the safety net to break free and pursue goals that benefit us, yet these people still bow dosn to the system and beg it for their next set of orders.

When we are in strife, we are each a brilliant star aiming for a greater good, but when the strife ends and peace comes, the 1,000,000 grunts of the army are left with little more than their wounds and memories of their dead friends and family.
While, I agree with your elitism, that most people are indeed cattle, I disagree that this state of affairs is wrong (edit: or at least, that's the impression I got from how you wrote that). It's the precondition of Caesar as much as of Einstein that there is a great mass beneath them which exists to support their existence. Moreover, the habit of people to go into militancy and fractiousness is the instinct to end that peace, because, at bottom, men like conflict as it allows them to be masculine and express their in-built abilities. War is man's mechanism for engendering virtue, burning the dead-wood, and opening things up for new life.

Last edited:
you fuckers arent ready for the alien invasion i tell you what. Quit your blackpill whining, and get to training soldiers. These grey little fuckers won't know what hit them.
look the greys arent the bad guys... ive known many greys in my lifetime, good people, good food, great to have a laugh to... not sure about the women though. Those green guys however, real nasty fellas, bringing in their space rocks and space vaporisers over the galaxy border those guys we gotta teach a lesson to.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Jade

Shameless Germaniboo
Reaction score
Awards
Website
idelides.xyz
While, I agree with your elitism, that most people are indeed cattle, I disagree that this state of affairs is wrong (edit: or at least, that's the impression I got from how you wrote that). It's the precondition of Caesar as much as of Einstein that there is a great mass beneath them which exists to support their existence. Moreover, the habit of people to go into militancy and fractiousness is the instinct to end that peace, because, at bottom, men like conflict as it allows them to be masculine and express their in-built abilities. War is man's mechanism for engendering virtue, burning the dead-wood, and opening things up for new life.
All the more reason to get rid of cattle-men, I would rejoice to hear that there would never be any Caesars and Einsteins ever again.

Virtual Cafe Awards