punishedgnome

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
If you haven't seen a total economic meltdown coming for the last 20 years, you haven't been paying attention. The white = bad stuff is just to keep you from questioning immigration. The economy only functions if the population rises into infinity because it's a ponzi scheme. Consider the following:

1) The government promises to take care of the elderly and thus each successive generation needs more people to both take care of the generation before and fill the gaps left in the economy by the previous generation's retirement.

For example: if I am an engineer and I retire and go into a nursing home, I need a person to take care of me, but someone will also need to fill my old engineering job. Thus, the retirement of one person has created two job vacancies. My retirement has created a need for double the number of people in the economy. I know the ratio of nurses to the elderly in homes isn't 1:1, and people in nursing homes eventually die, and some jobs get automated, but you get the point. You also need to collect taxes to pay the nurse to take care of me, and this is easier if there are more people working than there are people retired.

2) Most people's personal wealth is tied up in their house. Without population growth, housing prices stagnate or decline, driving down your average person's net worth on paper. Basic supply and demand.

3) Keeping the population big and young increases the pool of labour, driving down labour costs.

So basically, without population growth there's no one to take care of the elderly, everyone who owns a house sees their net worth drastically drop and you have to pay someone $20 an hour to make Big Macs.

Government doesn't want to deal with any of these major issues with the fundamental structure of the modern economy, because that would be hard. Hard things are unpopular. Hard things lose elections. So, they stick a band-aid on it by importing more people to take care of the elderly, buy houses and make Big Macs.

Race actually has nothing to do with it at all and people in power don't care what colour, gender, religion or sexual orientation you are. This is all about quashing logical objections to the idea mass immigration is needed in order to prop up the economy. They are constantly adding new layers to the bottom of the pyramid and calling anyone with questions about it racist/sexist/whatever.

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

manpaint

̴̘̈́ ̵̲̾ ̸̯̎ ̴͓̀ ̸̳͝ ̸͈͑ ̴̡̋ ̸̞̂ ̴̰̚ ̵̨̔ ̸̭̎
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
manpaint.neocities.org

I don't agree with everything say in this video but he does make some very good point. Every form of change is systematically regarded as good regradless of what it actually is. Things change way too fast.

It is my belief that one can only truly achieve hapiness by reaching a "personal eternity" - i.e having minimal changes introduced in your life. Change is chaos and thus eternity is order.

Andrew Eldritch

Definitely Not Goth
Reaction score
Awards
Started interesting, but
> white people have it so bad
> Ayn Rand and muh American dream
nevermind

Forget politics, we are all being played by huge corporations harvesting our data, finding out what makes us click and mindfucking us via algorithms feeding us outrage about white people, black people, trans people, rich people or whoever it is you hate. They want us mad at each other and consooming their products. Anyone remember the Occupy Wallstreet protests filled with people wearing China's finest mass-produced V for Vendetta masks, choosing a product from the exact thing they were protesting as symbol for their fucking movement? Whatever hate you have will be used against you by the big corps to get you to consoom more. Stop hating groups of people, start hating the robots.

Virtual Cafe Awards

guy who is so high

Deranged manlet
Reaction score
Awards
I'm trying so hard to watch this video, but I can't take this shit seriously, I'm sorry. Starts interesting, sure, but the moment gender ideology (whatever the lad means by that) is passively mentioned I kinda zoned out.

I feel like someone can only gather value from this if they aren't part of any of the groups Ptolemy doesn't like.

«Racism is an anti-white term» is an... interesting sentiment, though.

Swordlike

S = kB logW
Reaction score
Awards
I don't see any way out of this other than bloodshed. Between this video, and a talk I listened to recently posted by @TRXTR in another thread, it is comically incomprehensible how fucked we actually are on all fronts. If it wasn't so hilariously overwhelming, I'd be terrified.
I watched this last night and I'm blackpilled as shit. It crept into my mind and colors my thoughts. I've been anxious about it for a long time, especially since I immigrated from a country that totally collapsed and it was shit to survive. Seeing it slowly happen world-wide is a poignant reminder that we're all on the precipice of disaster.

It gives me the sense of finality, like I could potentially jump off a building with a smile on my face.
But it also gives me a sense of peace because I definitively know it's all coming down. There's no saving it.
Whether you're ultra rich of horribly poor. Whether you're from a developed country or not. Nobody is spared, no matter how hard we climb and build and protect our assets. It doesn't matter.

I genuinely like the section on how to be ok with the collapse and honestly it's good advice. We've got to use the time we have to build something personally meaningful, whether it's family or art or whatever your heart desires. A nice bow to tie it all up. I sense that it might be my final push to start a family, while it's still possible. It's so dark, but knowing how utterly fucked we are, relieves me of the endless anxieties and disaster scenarios. Just expect it and ride it out.

Virtual Cafe Awards

consonant

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
The video's talk about people wanting change for the sake of it is pretty interesting to me because today I was thinking about something similar to this but just focused on normies and how they always want change to fit them. I always notice how on Twitter there's arguments about some anime doing some outrageous shit and I'll find out because my friends will feed into the drama and not stfu about it, and whenever shit like this happens it makes me just think to myself, the content that you're all complaining about isn't even made for you, why try to complain and make it into something that's fine with you? Makes his "Japan is problematic" comment pretty funny to me too.

The start of the video was pretty interesting but him using "based" and "ourguy" makes him lose credibility for me cuz I think those words are for retards."woke" is apart of that too beacuse it shows you're just feeding into the machine you hate

Also gotta say I'm also pretty surprised on how many people vibe with change on a nostalgiafag forum, I think that's the funniest part of this thread.

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

h00

message is what matters
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
h00.neocities.org
I watched this last night and I'm blackpilled as shit. It crept into my mind and colors my thoughts. I've been anxious about it for a long time, especially since I immigrated from a country that totally collapsed and it was shit to survive. Seeing it slowly happen world-wide is a poignant reminder that we're all on the precipice of disaster.

It gives me the sense of finality, like I could potentially jump off a building with a smile on my face.
But it also gives me a sense of peace because I definitively know it's all coming down. There's no saving it.
Whether you're ultra rich of horribly poor. Whether you're from a developed country or not. Nobody is spared, no matter how hard we climb and build and protect our assets. It doesn't matter.

I genuinely like the section on how to be ok with the collapse and honestly it's good advice. We've got to use the time we have to build something personally meaningful, whether it's family or art or whatever your heart desires. A nice bow to tie it all up. I sense that it might be my final push to start a family, while it's still possible. It's so dark, but knowing how utterly fucked we are, relieves me of the endless anxieties and disaster scenarios. Just expect it and ride it out.

View: https://youtu.be/5WPB2u8EzL8

Virtual Cafe Awards

Swordlike

S = kB logW
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

Jade

Shameless Germaniboo
Reaction score
Awards
Website
idelides.xyz
Also gotta say I'm also pretty surprised on how many people vibe with change on a nostalgiafag forum, I think that's the funniest part of this thread.
I guess it makes sense. Why not vibe with change if there's nothing worth conserving?

Screen Shot 2022-06-15 at 12.42.41 PM.png

Virtual Cafe Awards
this is the only way to live life i applaud you
Amusing Ourselves to Death: Public Discourse in the Age of Show Business (1985) is a book by educator Neil Postman. The book's origins lay in a talk Postman gave to the Frankfurt Book Fair in 1984. He was participating in a panel on George Orwell's Nineteen Eighty-Four and the contemporary world. In the introduction to his book, Postman said that the contemporary world was better reflected by Aldous Huxley's Brave New World, whose public was oppressed by their addiction to amusement, rather than by Orwell's work, where they were oppressed by state violence.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Yabba

Ex Fed
Reaction score
Awards
Maybe it really is the pleasure and comfort that make people believe the world is not "normal". To much of it even. Life is so easy now that it makes simple hardships look like the end of the world for people, because these people only want pleasure and comfort. They don't fully understand that the world is too easy now. Because it's so easy, they begin to believe that the world is hard, not normal, and painful to live in. When in fact it's very easy to move around this world and do things. All you really need is to believe it.
Pain is relative my friend. The modern age has completely abandoned the "character" building exercises of yesteryear, such as sports and family jobs. These exercises created a strong and hardworking populace which could handle the pain of life. With the abandonment (or sterilization) of these practices our society has begun to enter into a dark age.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Sweet n' Comfy

Lovely Comfy Days
Reaction score
Awards
Pain is relative my friend. The modern age has completely abandoned the "character" building exercises of yesteryear, such as sports and family jobs. These exercises created a strong and hardworking populace which could handle the pain of life. With the abandonment (or sterilization) of these practices our society has begun to enter into a dark age.
So an easier living made everything harder and increased suffering? Wowzers

Virtual Cafe Awards

Yabba

Ex Fed
Reaction score
Awards
So an easier living made everything harder and increased suffering? Wowzers
Indeed. Life got easier but things like sports and jobs at a young age kept up the slack without causing too much pain. Controlled pain if you will. This art of controlled pain, allowed America to enter into a golden age but it was lost around the 60-70's. America will fall to tyranny or foreign invaders if we don't relearn the art.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Sweet n' Comfy

Lovely Comfy Days
Reaction score
Awards
Indeed. Life got easier but things like sports and jobs at a young age kept up the slack without causing too much pain. Controlled pain if you will. This art of controlled pain, allowed America to enter into a golden age but it was lost around the 60-70's. America will fall to tyranny or foreign invaders if we don't relearn the art.
I think the older generations being weak and wanting to make it easy for younger generations they just created easy hell on earth for them, how ironic.

Virtual Cafe Awards
have you read Mark Maso's How to not give a fuck, or 5 Rules of life by Ruiz? similar to that

Virtual Cafe Awards

Yabba

Ex Fed
Reaction score
Awards
I think the older generations being weak and wanting to make it easy for younger generations they just created easy hell on earth for them, how ironic.
Your getting it comfy! This is the cause of modern America and it's fall. This is what we must avoid with our own students and children so that their set for success.

I also think the reason why the Boomers were so weak that they were constantly faced with existential doom ruining any attempts at controlled pain by their parents.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Yabba

Ex Fed
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards