Agora Road's Macintosh Cafe

Random Agora Road Quotes

"I have a book that predates the communist owned internet :)"- mtts.wmv

Agora Road's Macintosh Cafe

General Discussion

Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
Threads
Sub-forums:
  1. Hidden Internet
Threads

Current Events, Philosophy, & Paranormal.

This board is dedicated Philosophy, Current Events, Religion, and Paranormal.
Threads
Sub-forums:
  1. Esoteric
Threads

Vaporwave

Vaporwave General

Discussion dedicated to everything and anything to vaporwave! It includes Vaporwave sub-genres as-well! In this board share your thoughts, articles, reviews, and news of vaporwave!
Threads
Threads

Music Artists/Production/Discussion

Music Artists/Production/Discussion Board, this board is share your music, discuss the production process and discussion of your favorite music. Share tips, tricks, and ideas.
Threads
Sub-forums:
  1. Music Tips
Threads

Nostalgia

Nostalgic Lounge

A lounge to to talk about old tech, retro gaming, Y2K, aesthetics, Web 1.0, and old Internet Cultures.
Threads
Sub-forums:
  1. E-Zines
Threads

Video Games

A board to talk about video games on console, PC or any other medium
Threads
Threads

Agora Road's /lit/

/lit/ - Literature

Dedicated to the discussion of literature, books, recs' and members of the Agora Book Club
Threads
Threads

Latest profile posts

I quit drinking as of Monday after 9 years of drinking to excess daily. Cheers! (With sparkling water)
PepSiDawgwitcan
My fucking cattlebrained dad put in another Ring camera. This time he put it in the fucking garage so I can't put my clothes in the washer without this retard spying on me. The modern world's already a surveillance state, why does the fucking washing machine need security?

1671643538382099.png
SpeedSleek
SpeedSleek
@MySpace Tom I know your comment is a joke, but they do check the cams. My parents are those types of people who just buy spyware just so petty wiggers can't steal their stupid Amazon garbage. They literally call me at random hours of the day while they're away doing stupid shit to demand that I go out and get their packages like I'm a dog with a stick. So yeah, they're going to cyber butt-stalk me while I'm cleaning my clothes. But it's less out even being watched and more about the actual audacity of putting cameras in a fucking garage.
MySpace Tom
MySpace Tom
Have you tried talking to them about it? I know some people who put cams in their homes, but it's definitely a minority of people who do it. Most people agree with you that it's weird and invasive
SpeedSleek
SpeedSleek
I was going to assume he'd ignore my concerns via strawmaning with a side of brow beating but it honestly wouldn't hurt to try. If I can overshare my 1st world problems to strangers on the internet then I should at least have the spine to confront him about it.
The gen alpha brainrot is real when in kmart they start selling child size blue light minecraft glasses
20240523_121601.jpg
  • Disgust
Reactions: MySpace Tom
McGovern '72!
McGovern '72!
How the hell is minecraft gen alpha brainrot? That shit was around when I was a kid. Blue light glasses for children is pretty scary but the real problem is neglectful winemoms.
LiraTirsoCaduceo
LiraTirsoCaduceo
I thought Minecraft was a zoomer brainrot.
silktrader
silktrader
"declining iqs? them being unable to read a book without swiping? the possibility of them inherity a really shitty world? nah man its these random pack of minecraft glasses which shows their true [internet buzzword]"

youre just as retarded.

Link to Agora Road

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Allen