War in Ukraine

Can we get a law drafted in that all the warmongers are required to serve in the Ukranian war on the Ukraine side and must also not run away or face capital punishment.

Virtual Cafe Awards

cynthiune

DM me cool y2k / tiled desktop wallpapers
Reaction score
Awards
So people won't pay attention to the collapsing economy and vanishing opportunities?
It's pretty fucking stupid I was getting ready to buy a car and start a business then both those prospects went out the window so fucking quick. Even if I had all the money in the world I wouldn't buy a car right now. Used market is absolutely braindead.

Virtual Cafe Awards

kriko313

They thought printing several trillions would actually get them somewhere. All it did was wreck the economy.
Well, if the administration's intention was to kill the petrodollarm then it's working well.
If the USD loses it's dominance as the trade currency, the nothing will be able to absorb the effects of inflation. That is bad news.

It's pretty fucking stupid I was getting ready to buy a car and start a business then both those prospects went out the window so fucking quick. Even if I had all the money in the world I wouldn't buy a car right now. Used market is absolutely braindead.
"Welcome to 2030. I am broke, have no privacy, own nothing and I have to pretend to be happy so my UBI won't be cut."

Makadam

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Three weeks and they haven't been able to evacuate civilians outside the war zones. They're just human shields and tools for Zelensky to make speeches in his annoying voice about. Give every single one of them a weapon, too, I'm sure that will make things go even smoother.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Outer Heaven

Stranger in a strange land
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Yea this makes sense. They kept trying to stretch COVID out for a long time and people were just sick of it. The Omicron and the booster shots and the trucker convoy disrupting business in Canada and how that convoy was gonna go to Washington DC. It seems like most people dont care about it anymore and the CDC lifted the mask mandates, its like the memory of covid will disappear forever.
This is always the strategy. Things constantly move forward so that nobody can get too hung up on past events and they have fresh emotions ready for the next thing. It also allows elites to make moves that would be unpopular a week ago but nobody will pay attention to because they're distracted. Its clear that the Ukraine crisis is being used as cover to move Covid under the carpet. Digital IDs are still being discussed at the highest levels, vax still has negative side effects, the laws used for lockdowns can be used again but none of this matters anymore to people. It works doubly well because any dissident who gets too attached to 1 issue is made irrelevant overnight.

Virtual Cafe Awards

kriko313

brentw

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Not to be outdone in the cringe department, Tiktokers have decided to see if they can fuck up as bad as redditors:

Translation:
The SBU detained a tiktoker, after the publication of which the occupiers shelled a shopping center in Kiev
The other day, the guy posted materials on the Internet about the location of the Ukrainian military, and yesterday Russia hit the shopping center, near which our defenders were located.
Consciously or unconsciously, this person worked as a spotter - the investigation will establish

Virtual Cafe Awards

Still a Youth

Hypet-Leathel
Reaction score
Awards
Website
www.halopedia.org
This is always the strategy. Things constantly move forward so that nobody can get too hung up on past events and they have fresh emotions ready for the next thing. It also allows elites to make moves that would be unpopular a week ago but nobody will pay attention to because they're distracted. Its clear that the Ukraine crisis is being used as cover to move Covid under the carpet. Digital IDs are still being discussed at the highest levels, vax still has negative side effects, the laws used for lockdowns can be used again but none of this matters anymore to people. It works doubly well because any dissident who gets too attached to 1 issue is made irrelevant overnight.
progressivism at it's finest.

Virtual Cafe Awards

LincolnJames

Aspiring tiger rider
Reaction score
Awards
progressivism at it's finest.
few people sit back and see this for what it is. especially progressives. to be progressive you must progress. you always have to move forward, so you always need a boogie man to go after. if i ever encounter a progressive and feel like having a chuckle, i ask them what their end goal is. i've never received a sensical answer.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Moon-Watcher777

愛している
Silver
Reaction score
Awards
Why do Americans have the vote?
View attachment 23671

I was going to say something witty, but this is just fucking tragic bro. Imagine having a room temperature IQ. Just fuckin imagine it...

1648079943330.png

1644102656746.jpg

I think im going to start smoking again. While we can still afford to buy food and keep the lights on.

Virtual Cafe Awards
What if this continuous media cycle is designed to get the normie cheering for the deep state and to out anyone who doesn't follow. While also continuously increasing how authoritarian the government becomes in the name of protecting you from X new threat. Remember that not too long ago the vaxxed were wanting to put the unvaxxed in camps.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Moon-Watcher777

愛している
Silver
Reaction score
Awards
What if this continuous media cycle is designed to get the normie cheering for the deep state and to out anyone who doesn't follow. While also continuously increasing how authoritarian the government becomes in the name of protecting you from X new threat. Remember that not too long ago the vaxxed were wanting to put the unvaxxed in camps.

Empires in decline need a populous of zealots. As things continue to fall apart the last thing a government needs is rational, measured, independent thinkers. These rational people can only accelerate the death of the state because the ship is already sinking and the time for constructive solutions has long since passed. The only solution left is violence. The government needs zealots who are willing to kill his brother. Willing to go to war in a last ditch hope for military economic expansionism. Now in my opinion covid was a method of accounting who is pro and anti government. Who is an independent and collective thinker. If you also remember around early 2020 the US also conducted a census. One things for certain, things have yet to get truly violent.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Still a Youth

Hypet-Leathel
Reaction score
Awards
Website
www.halopedia.org

Attachments

• 1644102656746.jpg
    1644102656746.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 31
Virtual Cafe Awards

Still a Youth

Hypet-Leathel
Reaction score
Awards
Website
www.halopedia.org
Virtual Cafe Awards

LincolnJames

Aspiring tiger rider
Reaction score
Awards
Now in my opinion covid was a method of accounting who is pro and anti government. Who is an independent and collective thinker.
Absolutely this. Those in gov't who were not on board with getting max vaxxed were put on unpaid leave w/o the option for any sort of (un)employment insurance. This includes the military. To date, only a handful have been given exemptions, religous or otherwise. Those who are not loyal to the party are all coming up on the six month review of having been put on unpaid leave. At this six month mark, they can be completely let go. Those skeptical of the 'cathedral' (as Moldbug puts it), have been purged.

Virtual Cafe Awards