Israel-Hamas War thread, has the powder keg exploded?

ビンス

Hopeless Romantic
Reaction score
Awards
Website
chrysalism.neocities.org
Virtual Cafe Awards

Jade

Shameless Germaniboo
Reaction score
Awards
Website
idelides.xyz
Virtual Cafe Awards

handoferis

Executor of Dry IT Men
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
This one ain't gonna start WWIII, Israel will just roflstomp the Palestinians and the western media will suddenly switch from "omg terrorists hurt Israel" to "omg Israel turbosploded the palestinians so sad ((((" while in actuality they don't give a shit about either side, just like you shouldn't.
funny how right this was

Virtual Cafe Awards

Guiltywolf

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
This one ain't gonna start WWIII, Israel will just roflstomp the Palestinians and the western media will suddenly switch from "omg terrorists hurt Israel" to "omg Israel turbosploded the palestinians so sad ((((" while in actuality they don't give a shit about either side, just like you shouldn't.
Well that was accurate.

Except "just like you shouldn't." I'll care about whatever I want to, thank you very much.
But I will accept that the world isn't perfect and I have to move on with my life even if something sucks or hurts.

mydadiscar

Webcomics! Banzai!
Reaction score
Awards
also only semi related but i looked up that jewish anti-zionist group VICE made a doc about years back, the ADL has them as anti-semitic lel
1712555449505.png

Virtual Cafe Awards

SolidStateSurvivor

This is Extremely Dangerous to Our Democracy
Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtuube.neocities.org
Every day I think I have reached the peak of my hatred for Israel, only to be proven wrong.
View attachment 94659
View attachment 94660
That's just the surface level, I've seen even worse/less tasteful stuff. They can openly gloat like this and openly target aid workers because they know they've got the US in their pocket.

The deliberate killing of World Central Kitchen charity workers seems to me like a tactically smart move to further their goal of genocide. Israel can wave it off as a one time thing and the establishment discourse will be forced into parroting it, but everyone knows the truth and intent behind that strike, and it's been enough to get some charities to pull out of the area. I keep hearing about the supposed fallout this act has caused for Israel foreign relations but it doesn't seem like it's amounted to anything tangible, just empty words about how a few Zionist politicians/Biden are "upset" Israel made a whoopsie, I'm sure the US is still actively working on a new bill to send them billions more of our stolen tax money and weapons.

Virtual Cafe Awards

handoferis

Executor of Dry IT Men
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Well that was accurate.

Except "just like you shouldn't." I'll care about whatever I want to, thank you very much.
But I will accept that the world isn't perfect and I have to move on with my life even if something sucks or hurts.
to be clear i didn't mean this in a "you shouldn't care at all" way, more a "don't be tricked into thinking the media gives a shit and so you have to"

Virtual Cafe Awards

ビンス

Hopeless Romantic
Reaction score
Awards
Website
chrysalism.neocities.org
Israel got bored curbstomping Palestine so now they're dragging the whole islamic world into it.

WP: Israel braces amid fears of Iranian strike; U.S. shifts forces to region

CIA operation incoming.

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards