What does your dream house look like?

E R I L A Z

Young Wehrwolf
Reaction score
Awards
Mine is a cabin in the woods, preferably near a lake. I don't want to be too far from society, just far enough to get good privacy. Color pallet is going to be green, white, black, and... wood colored? Green and white for cloths, and black and wood for my furniture. Two stories, with a small storage room under the stairs, bedroom and living room on the 2nd floor, kitchen and dining room downstairs. I also want to raise a few animals, so a couple goats and a cat for sure.

Virtual Cafe Awards

pixel_star_ghost

friendly ghost lost on the wired
Reaction score
Awards
A small cabin in the middle of a rainy forest near a waterfall, maybe with a zen garden and electricity to play games xD
I won't care about being alone, as long i have a dog with me ^^

Virtual Cafe Awards

naa

Something small in the middle of a city, nice and clean with a lot of windows to let natural light in, easy to take care of and close to public transport lines. I like the idea of only one floor, but I also like the idea of being on a second story and I'm not sure how to reconcile that so I'm leaving that up in the air. It'd have a lot of comfy furniture and an open concept floorplan, I like the idea of not having to walk through a lot of little zones and instead having my space in one large zone. I want a king size bed and I also want a big bathtub that's self-heating. I'd like the walls to be light yellow. Coziness is the goal

When I was younger I used to play Super Smash Bros Brawl a lot and I was always a huge fan of the Halberd ship of Meta Knight, I legit just wanted to live in a gigantic space ship / blimp from that time on lol

The house that Scarlxrd lived in during his Noisey interview looks interesting as well, especially as you don't have to worry about neighbours, but it's pretty expensive.
xd2etzrtb5o21.jpg

I was watching the newest Pad Chennington episode on The Big Fish Podcast and they described James Leyland Kirby (The Caretaker) as a Lighthouse Worker, and that title actually fascinated me, I'd definitely live in a lighthouse as well.

And I would also join in on the cabin in the woods dream because I have a friend in Hamburg who lives in one in the countryside, and it's beautiful!

Virtual Cafe Awards

spaceghost

foreign ramen exchange student
Reaction score
Awards
mine is probably a condo that i own in a beautiful city, like Seattle or Toronto, i just love cityscape views and how the vibe is entirely different late at night, wanna live high up with a Chinese takeout restaurant nearby, modern monochrome interior, beautiful setup right by the window, and a nice car parked down in the garage. Always been a dream of mine, i like how the city keeps hollow company.

Virtual Cafe Awards
It's a Brut-Deco block that has a rain catching garden in the middle (like those old Spanish buildings), the colour of the building will be composite of dye kneaded into the concrete to never have to paint anything; Idealy somewhere with trees. I'd love it if it's self-sufficient with alt electricity methods so it can host a segment of the house dedicated to my creative work without experiencing outages or interruptions.

Virtual Cafe Awards

naa

mine is probably a condo that i own in a beautiful city, like Seattle or Toronto, i just love cityscape views and how the vibe is entirely different late at night, wanna live high up with a Chinese takeout restaurant nearby, modern monochrome interior, beautiful setup right by the window, and a nice car parked down in the garage. Always been a dream of mine, i like how the city keeps hollow company.
I'm changing my answer to make it a condo, I like how those are high up and safe but still one level. I'm a big fan of apartment living

Wapoose

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Website
mommytimes.net
I always wished I could live in a mansion that had big windows with flowy curtains, and a long white staircases. I'd also like to live somewhere on flat prairie where you can see the sky for miiiles too, I find that relaxing.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 2040

It's a Brut-Deco block that has a rain catching garden in the middle (like those old Spanish buildings), the colour of the building will be composite of dye kneaded into the concrete to never have to paint anything; Idealy somewhere with trees. I'd love it if it's self-sufficient with alt electricity methods so it can host a segment of the house dedicated to my creative work without experiencing outages or interruptions.
I can distinctly visualize this! and have also seen somewhat similar(?) looking houses on some islands in the Caribbean, especially with solar panels due to recent storms.

• Coffee (Like)
Reactions: naa

E R I L A Z

Young Wehrwolf
Reaction score
Awards
I'm changing my answer to make it a condo, I like how those are high up and safe but still one level. I'm a big fan of apartment living
The only apartment I've had (my current one) is a townhouse! I don't have any good pictures on my computer, but here's one of the complex's photos. I wonder what it'd be like to live in a condo, it seems enjoyable.

unironically kinda
hey uhhhh wanna marry me

Attachments

• telluride.jpg
    telluride.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 101
Virtual Cafe Awards

Deepwaterjew

Young prophet
Reaction score
Awards
A villa in the countryside, with goats and plenty of patio space. there is a big olive tree in the centre of the patio, and there is a room with plenty of windows with a library and just a desk, to have a great time reading and writing. there are five bedrooms,

Virtual Cafe Awards