Israel-Hamas War thread, has the powder keg exploded?

Virtual Cafe Awards

nada

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Killing yourself to protest a war happening in a completely different continent, in the name of people who hate you and everything you stand for, regardless of if you're willing to literally immolate yourself for them.
Don't believe me? Just look at these bangers.View attachment 91250
View attachment 91249
(Leftist later got into slapfights because using "Rest in power" is reserved for black people only lolz, because that's more important than a guy burning himself alive in the name of a cause)
View attachment 91251
Remember kids, if you're lonely, obsessed with politics, upset at the government and desperately need clout to show how much of a great progressive you are: JUST KILL YOURSELF!:youWhat:
Even then, it won't be enough to satisfy these people, literally nothing ever is. Let this be a depressing reminder and warning against the consequences of eternal wingcuck brainrot.
> To protest against a massacre carried by Israel, which his country unconditionaly supports
> Ignoring the fact that these bangers are a response to other (non retarded) muslims
> Turning the discusion into left-right bullshit (I'm right-wing so I must support zionism, you support Palestine then you are a BLM commie, hurr durr)

Virtual Cafe Awards
Killing yourself to protest a war happening in a completely different continent, in the name of people who hate you and everything you stand for, regardless of if you're willing to literally immolate yourself for them.
Don't believe me? Just look at these bangers.View attachment 91250
View attachment 91249
(Leftist later got into slapfights because using "Rest in power" is reserved for black people only lolz, because that's more important than a guy burning himself alive in the name of a cause)
View attachment 91251
Remember kids, if you're lonely, obsessed with politics, upset at the government and desperately need clout to show how much of a great progressive you are: JUST KILL YOURSELF!:youWhat:
Even then, it won't be enough to satisfy these people, literally nothing ever is. Let this be a depressing reminder and warning against the consequences of eternal wingcuck brainrot.
They might hate me, but I still support their right to speech and their right to exist as the Palestinian nation without being genocided into oblivion. I hold the controversial opinion that genocide is in many aspects "wrong."

> To protest against a massacre carried by Israel, which his country unconditionaly supports
> Ignoring the fact that these bangers are a response to other (non retarded) muslims
> Turning the discusion into left-right bullshit (I'm right-wing so I must support zionism, you support Palestine then you are a BLM commie, hurr durr)
Based and truth pilled.

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

SolidStateSurvivor

This is Extremely Dangerous to Our Democracy
Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtuube.neocities.org
his 15 minutes of fame are already over,
That's what I figured would happen, way too much shocking and crazy shit is brought to people's attention daily via the internet for something like this to have the same staying power as Thich Quang Duc. Bushnell also had to contend with the media smearing it/blacking out coverage.

Peaceful protesting doesn't work in situations like this, but it can potentially be inciting of other things. The pathway to the US Revolutionary War was paved with events like the Boston Tea Party.

When faced against something like this (and maybe I'm foolish for this stance) but at a certain point people should just stop placing so much focus on optics over action. Anyone, no matter what methods they use, attempting to stand up against Israel's control over the US will be lampooned by TPTB and their information gatekeepers after all. You're never going to win playing a rigged game.

Virtual Cafe Awards

turntableToothache

Victim of the Demiurge's nightmare world.
Reaction score
Awards
To protest against a massacre carried by Israel, which his country unconditionaly supports
Which killing himself did literally nothing about, except make him the internet laughing stock for a day or two.
Ignoring the fact that these bangers are a response to other (non retarded) muslims
What do you consider retarded here, exactly? Them not glorifying some infidel killing himself because, as shown in those tweets, it goes against their religion? You might as well call Christians retarded for not praising Heaven's Gate. Might be an unpopular opinion, but praising some guy lighting himself on fire because he agrees with your politics sounds more retarded to me.
Turning the discusion into left-right bullshit (I'm right-wing so I must support zionism, you support Palestine then you are a BLM commie, hurr durr)
Funny you mention that, because he literally was a retarded BLM commie
whiteness.png

fatphobia.png

capitalism.png

So my point still stands and you're retarded, shocking.costanzayeahrightsmirk

Virtual Cafe Awards

Ross_Я

Slacker
Reaction score
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
That's what I figured would happen, way too much shocking and crazy shit is brought to people's attention daily via the internet for something like this to have the same staying power as Thich Quang Duc. Bushnell also had to contend with the media smearing it/blacking out coverage.
Something along these lines. The world of the day is just insane enough to simply dismiss events like these and give them a "15 minutes of fame" life span.
I will be frank: in my opinion, if you are not out of your mind, you will remember the action of Aaron Bushnell. I know I will, just like I remembered the action of Dominique Venner. And I mention "the action", because I do not remember names - but I remember actions and it takes a quick search in the web to pull out the whole story.
Though I think I realise it is hard to have a... mind with a place to spare in such an... oversaturated environment. Information overload indeed quite literally poisons the airwaves.

Virtual Cafe Awards

nada

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Which killing himself did literally nothing about, except make him the internet laughing stock for a day or two.
See:
I was pointing out the motivation, not the wisdom of his action

What do you consider retarded here, exactly? Them not glorifying some infidel killing himself because, as shown in those tweets, it goes against their religion? You might as well call Christians retarded for not praising Heaven's Gate. Might be an unpopular opinion, but praising some guy lighting himself on fire because he agrees with your politics sounds more retarded to me.
Fanaticals who put their religion above international support for their cause, but maybe was my mistake to suppose they support Palestine freedom at all just because they're also muslims. Heaven's Gate is kinda the opposite situation, their suicide was for religious reliefs (and not even Christian). There was more effective ways to protest to, but what he did bring a (very) little attention to the issue (suicide protests happened before, by any political "side").

Funny you mention that, because he literally was a retarded BLM commie
whiteness.png

fatphobia.png

capitalism.png
Some are, other aren't (I'm not). Some progs support Israel because "muh pride parade, muh IDF strong women". "Left vs right" dualism don't fit this discussion, zionism use both discourses to manipulate public opinion.

So my point still stands and you're retarded, shocking.costanzayeahrightsmirk
>edgy-posting
>cherrypicked prints
>false correlations

And calls me retarded, typical brainrotted /pol/fag. Hope you get better when you grow up.

Virtual Cafe Awards

turntableToothache

Reaction score
Awards
Fanaticals who put their religion above international support for their cause, but maybe was my mistake to suppose they support Palestine freedom at all just because they're also muslims. Heaven's Gate is kinda the opposite situation, their suicide was for religious reliefs (and not even Christian). There was more effective ways to protest to, but what he did bring a (very) little attention to the issue (suicide protests happened before, by any political "side").
What's so fanatical about not supporting people burning themselves alive? I think you got it backwards. Let's get this straight. Nobody owes you a "thank you" because you burned yourself alive in their name and wasted your life on social media clout that will last 15 minutes. Matter of fact, they have more of a reason to not support you, because embracing people self-immolating makes their movement look like a religious death cult, just like Heaven's Gate. Same reason someone can choose to not support acts of terrorism, even if they're done in support of their cause, because normal people will see that and go "wow this movement is for crazy people" and no one wants that.
I was pointing out the motivation, not the wisdom of his action
and I was pointing out that his action was retarded, regardless of motivation.
Some are, other aren't (I'm not). Some progs support Israel because "muh pride parade, muh IDF strong women". "Left vs right" dualism don't fit this discussion, zionism use both discourses to manipulate public opinion.
But that's completely irrelevant to this discussion, because he was a BLM commie. What does it matter if some progs support Israel, when that's not what I was talking about in my previous post? Your point was that I pulled left and right dichotomies into this post when they were out of place, I showed that they were not out of place and are very relevant to the situation. In other words, cope and seethe.
>edgy-posting
In this thread alone there have been 4 people so far, you included, getting upset at me for the controversial opinion of "killing yourself only to be turned into a short-lived internet meme is retarded." You are in no position to call me an edgelord.
>cherrypicked prints
Cherrypicked? Yeah bro I'm sure this guy was a red blooded fascist racist who hated homosexuals and those photos I posted were just cherrypicked and misleading, keep living a lie bud, if it makes you happy!
And calls me retarded, typical brainrotted /pol/fag. Hope you get better when you grow up.
/pol/ is when you don't blindly support self-immolation, apparently. Maybe you should go Bushnell yourself too, if you feel that strongly about the situation.

Virtual Cafe Awards

nada

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
What's so fanatical about not supporting people burning themselves alive? I think you got it backwards. Let's get this straight. Nobody owes you a "thank you" because you burned yourself alive in their name and wasted your life on social media clout that will last 15 minutes. Matter of fact, they have more of a reason to not support you, because embracing people self-immolating makes their movement look like a religious death cult, just like Heaven's Gate. Same reason someone can choose to not support acts of terrorism, even if they're done in support of their cause, because normal people will see that and go "wow this movement is for crazy people" and no one wants that.

and I was pointing out that his action was retarded, regardless of motivation.

But that's completely irrelevant to this discussion, because he was a BLM commie. What does it matter if some progs support Israel, when that's not what I was talking about in my previous post? Your point was that I pulled left and right dichotomies into this post when they were out of place, I showed that they were not out of place and are very relevant to the situation. In other words, cope and seethe.

In this thread alone there have been 4 people so far, you included, getting upset at me for the controversial opinion of "killing yourself only to be turned into a short-lived internet meme is retarded." You are in no position to call me an edgelord.

Cherrypicked? Yeah bro I'm sure this guy was a red blooded fascist racist who hated homosexuals and those photos I posted were just cherrypicked and misleading, keep living a lie bud, if it makes you happy!

/pol/ is when you don't blindly support self-immolation, apparently. Maybe you should go Bushnell yourself too, if you feel that strongly about the situation.
I just replied to some stuff concerning the confict, which is the actual subject of this thread, and not this dude, or the progressists. I don't even care that much about him. What he did was dumb and should not be encouraged, it's too obvious. I'm just not mad at him, or at those who mourn his death, they do it because his motivation, which is the relevant part here, and not the shit he said before on reddit.

/pol/ is when you make an schizo post relating a particular issue with everything you don't like and get mad at everyone who countradicts it, telling to kill themselves.

I went too far into this, and for now on, I'll ignore replies unrelated to the thread.

Virtual Cafe Awards

turntableToothache

Reaction score
Awards
I just replied to some stuff concerning the confict, which is the actual subject of this thread, and not this dude, or the progressists. I don't even care that much about him. What he did was dumb and should not be encouraged, it's too obvious. I'm just not mad at him, or at those who mourn his death, they do it because his motivation, which is the relevant part here, and not the shit he said before on reddit.
>I just replied to some stuff concerning to the conflict, which is the actual subject of this thread, and not this dude
>Implying some guy burning himself alive for this conflict of Israel and Palestine has nothing to do with the subject of Israel and Palestine, somehow
>Implying you replied to a post about this dude, which according to you has nothing to do with the subject of the thread, yet still claim you don't care about him and you're only commenting on things related to the topic.
Honest question. Are you actually retarded? If you don't care, don't reply to my post. It's that easy. But you do care and this post is clearly you trying to go back on your previous comments and pretend like you didn't care to begin with after being pwned in this discussion. Pretty faggy man. Not cool.
/pol/ is when you make an schizo post relating a particular issue with everything you don't like and get mad at everyone who countradicts it, telling to kill themselves.
I made a post calling this guy and his movement retarded, then you, among other people, came in and started going "REEEE /POL/FAG /POL/FAG /POL/FAG", because apparently /pol/ is when you make comments pertaining to the subject of this guy's life and ideals, and criticize them for leading them to do what he did, then others get butthurt at you for pointing out that "hey maybe killing yourself for social media clout is retarded". I told people to bushnell themselves because if you're retarded enough to praise this guy's action, then you should probably be ready to put your money where your mouth is, but I admit you weren't one of those people and my comment was unwarranted in your case.
I went too far into this, and for now on, I'll ignore replies unrelated to the thread (because i got pwned and i'm butthurt now)

View: https://youtu.be/B_F6pRMQ72c?si=s-RYvduZb8IK2YXm

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reminder: questioning the Palestinian final solution military operation is anti-semitic. The way they lie to people is conclusive proof. They don't consider it dishonest to lie to you. So you can't take them at their word. Its a watch what they do, not what they say situation.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Virago

광명천지
Reaction score
Awards
Regarding the bit about the 'powder keg exploding'--People say 'This is it! World War 3!!!' to just about every geopolitical flare-up. I'll believe it's World War 3 when I've got boots on the ground in North Africa and a rifle in my hand.
Nothing Ever Happens gang keep winning

Virtual Cafe Awards