War in Ukraine

View attachment 23919

is this a sign of things to come?
Scary. Could you imagine they arrest you for trying to escape the draft and force you to work some sort of manual labor job? Maybe they'll put an ankle monitor on you to prevent you from running away.

Virtual Cafe Awards

zalaz alaza

hawaiin burger genie 5.04 LTS
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Website
zalazalaza.xyz
people that think azov battalion arent nazis are deluding themselves.

of course the scale at which they(azov battalion) actually operate is miniscule compared to the scale at which the russian army is slaughtering civilians, which is where the issue exists.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Lonely_Ghost

The one
Reaction score
Awards
You sure are doing a lot of mental gymnastics to come up with some excuse to pretend that the guys who call themselves Nazis, say Nazi things, and wear Nazi symbols, are not really Nazis.
Yeah but it takes an equal amount of mental gymnastics to say that the solution to ukraines nazi problem is to massacre women and children who more then likely have nothing to do with it and salt the ukrainian soil so that it's cities and forrests are replaced by scorched piles of debris.
The honest truth of it is that barely anyone in the world actually knows what's going on right now between the states with so much propaganda, conflicting reports and underground retard bureaucracy. Especially in regards to how deep ukraines neonazi movement is or how fucked russias war effort is now.

Virtual Cafe Awards

brentw

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Yeah but it takes an equal amount of mental gymnastics to say that the solution to ukraines nazi problem is to massacre women and children who more then likely have nothing to do with it and salt the ukrainian soil so that it's cities and forrests are replaced by scorched piles of debris.
Haha, nobody is saying that. Not even Putin.

Even American military analysts working for the Biden admin have come out and admitted that Putin is clearly being careful not to wantonly kill civilians and destroy infrastructure. At first they thought it's because he intends to occupy, but now that the invasion is dragging on more than he planned it's assumed he wants Negotiation leverage.

The Russians could have struck every bridge, taken out power and communications, like the Americans do in an invasion.
But all their missiles and air strikes have been aimed at specifically military targets.
Most civilian casualties are apparently from inaccurate rocket and artillery fire at Ukrainian military forces in close proximity to civilians.

Again, this is straight from high level American military analysts who are observing the conflict with American military intelligence and satellites.

And sure, I suppose you could claim that info was propaganda. But why would analysts working for the Biden admin put out propaganda making Putin look not as bad?
The fact is, that info lines up with most objective looks at the situation. The only group claiming Russians are out massacring civilians at random are the same people making up stories like the Ghost of Kiev.

massacre women and children who more then likely have nothing to do with it and salt the ukrainian soil so that it's cities and forrests are replaced by scorched piles of debris.
Never fucking happened. You talk a lot about not buying into propaganda for someone who has clearly been guzzling Ukrainian propaganda (trying to get international aid) right from the tap.

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

zalaz alaza

Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Website
zalazalaza.xyz

Even American military analysts working for the Biden admin have come out and admitted that Putin is clearly being careful not to wantonly kill civilians and destroy infrastructure. At first they thought it's because he intends to occupy, but now that the invasion is dragging on more than he planned it's assumed he wants Negotiation leverage.

The Russians could have struck every bridge, taken out power and communications, like the Americans do in an invasion.
But all their missiles and air strikes have been aimed at specifically military targets.
Most civilian casualties are apparently from inaccurate rocket and artillery fire at Ukrainian military forces in close proximity to civilians.

Again, this is straight from high level American military analysts who are observing the conflict with American military intelligence and satellites.

Never fucking happened. You talk a lot about not buying into propaganda for someone who has clearly been guzzling Ukrainian propaganda (trying to get international aid) right from the tap.
this contradicts what every single actual Ukrainian i know and talk to has told me. according to them the massacre is severe and asymmetric. many of these people live within the regions that are being contested and some of their homes have been blowed up. even on the outskirts of the battles the stories are horrific.

Virtual Cafe Awards

brentw

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
this contradicts what every single actual Ukrainian i know and talk to has told me. according to them the massacre is severe and asymmetric. many of these people live within the regions that are being contested and some of their homes have been blowed up. even on the outskirts of the battles the stories are horrific.

That sounds like they're just getting their info straight from the Ukrainian gov propaganda, who just so happens to have also shut down all opposition media.
Doesn't line up with all the video of Russian soldiers just driving right by civilians, ignoring them even while they throw shit at tanks/APCs.
Doesn't line up with the fact that Russia could easily cut the power and kill far more civilians, but have done shockingly little damage to the power infrastructure.

Doesn't line up with the fact that Russia is continuing to provide gas to Ukraine even as they invade it.
Imagine how much damage they could do by just shutting that off.

Virtual Cafe Awards

zalaz alaza

Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Website
zalazalaza.xyz
That

That sounds like they're just getting their info straight from the Ukrainian gov propaganda, who just so happens to have also shut down all opposition media.
Doesn't line up with all the video of video of Russian soldiers just driving right by civilians, ignoring them even while they throw shit at tanks/APCs.
Doesn't line up with the fact that Russia could easily cut the power and kill far more civilians, but have done shockingly little damage to the power infrastructure.
getting info from the media? about the war they are actually in? telling me about what they see with their own eyes in real life?

Virtual Cafe Awards

brentw

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
What it seems like Russia is going for now is Negotiating a deal where all the breakaway areas in the east are "independent" (Russian vassal states.), Ukraine agrees that it will not be part of any NATO or EU expansion, probably some sort of military limits on Ukraine, and maybe a DMZ area near the borders or something along those lines.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Lonely_Ghost

The one
Reaction score
Awards

About that:
View: https://twitter.com/b_nishanov/status/1506630965766070272?s=20&t=gPY3LTQbKCQOhqGsmpMdhQ

I'm not here to argue with you dude. This situation is far removed from both of us any any information we get we should take with a grain of salt. That being said, you can't argue with satellite footage

Virtual Cafe Awards
The question you should ask isn't how much was destroyed, but how many Ukrainian fighters were hiding inside the civilian infrastructure.

The information they don't say is more valuable than the info they tell us.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Lonely_Ghost

The one
Reaction score
Awards
The question you should ask isn't how much was destroyed, but how many Ukrainian fighters were hiding inside the civilian infrastructure.

The information they don't say is more valuable than the info they tell us.
That really is the million dollar question. Ukraine have been very silent on their own fatality numbers and lost vehicles. Its probably to keep up their own morale and prevent the media from freaking out but anyone could tell is that Ukraine need their troops a lot fucking more then russia does.

Virtual Cafe Awards

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-0lyZblA74

I have put together information that hints towards the United States heading into war against Russia in Ukraine.
Couple that with this ominous message:
View attachment 23919

is this a sign of things to come?
They are making all the preparations, and getting everything set up in the most secretive way possible. When they say you will own nothing and be happy its because you and I will be vaporized by nukes.

Virtual Cafe Awards

MorphedSnowman

Sperglord
Reaction score
Awards
I was going to say something witty, but this is just fucking tragic bro. Imagine having a room temperature IQ. Just fuckin imagine it...

View attachment 23802
View attachment 23803

I think im going to start smoking again. While we can still afford to buy food and keep the lights on.
It's probably fake as I can't find any source for this graphic, but still hilarious.

Virtual Cafe Awards

LincolnJames

Aspiring tiger rider
Reaction score
Awards

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-0lyZblA74

I have put together information that hints towards the United States heading into war against Russia in Ukraine.
Couple that with this ominous message:

They are making all the preparations, and getting everything set up in the most secretive way possible. When they say you will own nothing and be happy its because you and I will be vaporized by nukes.

Something I've only noticed recently, though I'm sure many others noticed it quite some time ago, is that as things become increasingly bizarre (by this I mean increasingly illogical narrative), the cycle for normalization, which used to be able to take its sweet time, has been increased to such a pace that the normalization isn't given sufficient time to dillute into the minds of the people. The covid narrative over effective of policy (masks, vaccines, distancing, etc.) was changing so quickly that it was obvious even to many normies that something was not right. It will be interesting to see what comes of this potential draft narrative. Were these statements because a draft is inbound or was it simply to prepare the minds as a draft is always a possibility. On a related note, I believe a draft would trigger a civil war. The USA is far too divided to demand such a thing.

Virtual Cafe Awards

IlluminatiPirate

The Dreaded Pirate of Agora Road
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards