Agora Road's Macintosh Cafe

Random Agora Road Quotes

The more i think about Xavier Renegade Angel the more it feels like Agora Road: The Show, Xavier does talk like if RisingThumb and Some Porcupine had a fucked up kid - HammerKoopa

Agora Road's Macintosh Cafe

General Discussion

Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
Threads
Sub-forums:
  1. Hidden Internet
Threads

Current Events, Philosophy, & Paranormal.

This board is dedicated Philosophy, Current Events, Religion, and Paranormal.
Threads
Sub-forums:
  1. Esoteric
Threads

Vaporwave

Vaporwave General

Discussion dedicated to everything and anything to vaporwave! It includes Vaporwave sub-genres as-well! In this board share your thoughts, articles, reviews, and news of vaporwave!
Threads
Threads

Music Artists/Production/Discussion

Music Artists/Production/Discussion Board, this board is share your music, discuss the production process and discussion of your favorite music. Share tips, tricks, and ideas.
Threads
Sub-forums:
  1. Music Tips
Threads

Nostalgia

Nostalgic Lounge

A lounge to to talk about old tech, retro gaming, Y2K, aesthetics, Web 1.0, and old Internet Cultures.
Threads
Sub-forums:
  1. E-Zines
Threads

Video Games

A board to talk about video games on console, PC or any other medium
Threads
Threads

Agora Road's /lit/

/lit/ - Literature

Dedicated to the discussion of literature, books, recs' and members of the Agora Book Club
Threads
Threads

Latest profile posts

Man our ancestors really had it easier
want some beef?
go hunt it
vaqueria.png
want some bird?
go hunt it
caza ñandu.png

want a new mode of transportation?
go hunt it
Enlazando_caballos.jpg

meanwhile I have to do all this wage post industrial bs
no_chill
no_chill
Now everything costs a lot of money, and the only way by getting this money is by working for a business or making your own. Likewise, food just grows on trees and bushes and in the dirt. But many struggle to pay for it in stores
I quit drinking as of Monday after 9 years of drinking to excess daily. Cheers! (With sparkling water)
PepSiDawgwitcan
赤い男
赤い男
We lost a real one today boys. And i thought life couldn't get worse.
Donkey Kong is Dying by MisterFeelgood on DeviantArt
Hadrian Hardrada Cicero
Hadrian Hardrada Cicero
congratulations! Here's to hoping a new era in your life and for the better!
My fucking cattlebrained dad put in another Ring camera. This time he put it in the fucking garage so I can't put my clothes in the washer without this retard spying on me. The modern world's already a surveillance state, why does the fucking washing machine need security?

1671643538382099.png
MySpace Tom
MySpace Tom
Have you tried talking to them about it? I know some people who put cams in their homes, but it's definitely a minority of people who do it. Most people agree with you that it's weird and invasive
SpeedSleek
SpeedSleek
I was going to assume he'd ignore my concerns via strawmaning with a side of brow beating but it honestly wouldn't hurt to try. If I can overshare my 1st world problems to strangers on the internet then I should at least have the spine to confront him about it.
MySpace Tom
MySpace Tom
1st world problems are still problems. They don't get solved by downplaying them. I hope your family will see things from your point of view and remove the cams

Link to Agora Road

Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wrinkledlion